Dem Tennessee Senate Candidate Leading By Double Digits

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Keep telling yourselves there is no blue wave coming, Trump Tards....

Former Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen, a Democrat, is leading Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn by double digits going into the Senate race to replace retiring Sen. Bob Corker, according to a poll released Thursday.

The poll, conducted by Middle Tennessee State University, shows 45% of registered voters favor Bredesen, while just 35% would back Blackburn. In addition, 17% are undecided.

For registered independents, preference for Bredesen over Blackburn increases to 12 points. A fifth of Republican respondents would cross the aisle and vote for Bredesen, compared to just five percent of Democrats who would do so for Blackburn.

Republicans might need to start panicking about a key Senate seat in a deep-red state

They oversampled DemonRats by 100%!1! Also, polls are fake news!!1111! :mad:

I'll wait to see what Rasmussen says. And if it doesn't say what I want it to... fake news.

Can't read the article...have to disable AdBlock and I refuse to do it

I was able to read it just fine

ee2f495d-714a-477b-c161-6dd8494929ea.png

Keep telling yourselves there is no blue wave coming, Trump Tards....

Former Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen, a Democrat, is leading Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn by double digits going into the Senate race to replace retiring Sen. Bob Corker, according to a poll released Thursday.

The poll, conducted by Middle Tennessee State University, shows 45% of registered voters favor Bredesen, while just 35% would back Blackburn. In addition, 17% are undecided.

For registered independents, preference for Bredesen over Blackburn increases to 12 points. A fifth of Republican respondents would cross the aisle and vote for Bredesen, compared to just five percent of Democrats who would do so for Blackburn.

Republicans might need to start panicking about a key Senate seat in a deep-red state
They need to get right on re-districting and shutting down polling places in Democrat areas ASAP.

>

[Public Service Announcement]

If using AdBlock and you want to open a site. Right click the link and select "Open link in incognito window".

You will be able to open the site in incognito mode which provides non-tracking protections against cookies.

[/Public Service Announcement]

>>>>

>

[Public Service Announcement]

If using AdBlock and you want to open a site. Right click the link and select "Open link in incognito window".

You will be able to open the site in incognito mode which provides non-tracking protections against cookies.

[/Public Service Announcement]

>>>>

I use Adblock so I don't see ads...and it prevents the malware from pop ups on this forum

They asked 13% more republicans in this poll...
He has actually went down a point since last week. But that was by a different pollster.
It isnt really surprising. TN republicans liked him as gov. He was very moderate. He also fully supports guns. At least he did.. IDK if he jumped the bandwagon or not.

If his stance hasnt changed on guns, he got my vote. Blackburn is a bitch

Who cares about Tennessee anyways? The state's nothing but a bunch of fucking retards.

Who cares about Tennessee anyways? The state's nothing but a bunch of fucking retards.
About 56% are. The rest are decent minded.
I love being in the majority! Fuck some minority fuck heads. Draining the system and shit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back