Democats

The Democrats are destroying our cities, one way or the other. San Francisco, Los Angeles. And so on and so on. What has Trump or republicans done...Lets see, there is the peace accords with the UAE and Israel, pulling out troops from the Mideast. What the fuck as democrats done? Lets see here, try to remove a standing president without valid cause. And for months they have burned down our cities. Fact. Lets see here, destroy our economy all sponsored by the Chinese government.

"Lets see here, try to remove a standing president without valid cause".
Try to remove a standing president over lying about a BJ in the Oval Office?? LOL.
Stop. How much Trump goods are manufactured in China??
Ok, and then there's the riots the Democrats and the media support. And then the Democrats just coincidentally support a economic shut down of our economy over virus as deadly as the common flu. What a coincidence.

I'm sorry. Can you point out for me who in these "riots" had Democrat...or BLM..or Antifa..pasted on their shirts identifying them as the rabble rousers?? :)
No one wants a shutdown. It was a result of a wannabe Prez who had no interest in the actual job.

Mortality rate as of today is almost 2.4%. Way above the flu....(sheesh).
Not going to argue. We aren't stupid. In a honest to goodness
real pandemic, nobody would be arguing the numbers. Spare us, this isn't a pandemic. Gaslight us. I see democrats practically destroying our economy and our society sponsoring by any means possible. Phoney virus lockdowns, bailing out and enabling rioters and supporting anarchist destroying our cities. Great. Kudos.

Oh, lighten up Francis. 100K+ infections for the last four days. What more do you want? More denials by your fake alt-right media masters?

Did you watch Fingers and da Hos super spreader event in NYC tonight? Want to see evidence of fake news. Show us the video of CNN and MSNBC calling it out. I'll give you a few days.

The Democrats need to change their name. They have betrayed every single principle of what Democracy means. They have become the worst possible definition of what a American politician should be. Sell outs? check . Sell outs? Check. MMM, Carpetbaggers? Every city and state they run has become dominated by them. The last thing these wankers want is DIVERSITY, hells NO. they want to dominate everything. That's why California and and NY are such toilets. You want to vote for Biden, well, that's what we are going to get a sewer run by these idiots. Race riots and homelessness and trash.

Last edited:
The Democrats are destroying our cities, one way or the other. San Francisco, Los Angeles. And so on and so on. What has Trump or republicans done...Lets see, there is the peace accords with the UAE and Israel, pulling out troops from the Mideast. What the fuck as democrats done? Lets see here, try to remove a standing president without valid cause. And for months they have burned down our cities. Fact. Lets see here, destroy our economy all sponsored by the Chinese government.

Try to remove a standing president over lying about a BJ in the Oval Office?? LOL.

Yea lying under oath, called perjury, is a felony.

Ok, and then there's the riots the Democrats and the media support. And then the Democrats just coincidentally support a economic shut down of our economy over virus as deadly as the common flu. What a coincidence.

I'm sorry. Can you point out for me who in these "riots" had Democrat...or BLM..or Antifa..pasted on their shirts identifying them as the rabble rousers?? :)
No one wants a shutdown. It was a result of a wannabe Prez who had no interest in the actual job.

real pandemic, nobody would be arguing the numbers. Spare us, this isn't a pandemic. Gaslight us. I see democrats practically destroying our economy and our society sponsoring by any means possible. Phoney virus lockdowns, bailing out and enabling rioters and supporting anarchist destroying our cities. Great. Kudos.

Oh, lighten up Francis. 100K+ infections for the last four days. What more do you want? More denials by your fake alt-right media masters?

Did you watch Fingers and da Hos super spreader event in NYC tonight? Want to see evidence of fake news. Show us the video of CNN and MSNBC calling it out. I'll give you a few days.

This one? No need for a few days.
1604804796989.png

I see 90% of Americans suffering in the streets, no celebrating. I see the heart of my city burned down by mobs that voted for Biden. Excuse Us for not being so exuberant.

The Democrats need to change their name. They have betrayed every single principle of what Democracy means. They have become the worst possible definition of what a American politician should be. Sell outs? check . Sell outs? Check. MMM, Carpetbaggers? Every city and state they run has become dominated by them. The last thing these wankers want is DIVERSITY, hells NO. they want to dominate everything. That's why California and and NY are such toilets. You want to vote for Biden, well, that's what we are going to get a sewer run by these idiots. Race riots and homelessness and trash.

Actually most municipalities don't even LIST political parties for their elections. There's no reason to. Cities are run by managers, not political parties. There ain't nuttin' "Republican" or "Democratic" about deciding which neighborhood gets its trash picked up on Wednesday or when it's time to run the snowplows. DUH.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for that link to post 10. Jack's waiting for one on post 13. And while you're at it show some evidence for 18. Or are you just a bastion of hot air, full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

View attachment 412926

Lying to yourself doesn't count. Show the crowd. Show the cnn report on the super spreader event.

I see 90% of Americans suffering in the streets, no celebrating. I see the heart of my city burned down by mobs that voted for Biden. Excuse Us for not being so exuberant.

And now you can add this one to your list of link homework.

What a flaming idiot you are.

View attachment 412926

Why is Fingers Joe endangering the lives of everyone on that stage?

View attachment 412926

Lying to yourself doesn't count. Show the crowd. Show the cnn report on the super spreader event.

Why? I have multiple super spreader events starting with Amy Coney Barrett's Rose Garden party and extending through a crapload of Trump pep rallies over the last three weeks culminating in his early Wednesday morning presser asserting he won..when he didn't.

View attachment 412926

Why? I have multiple super spreader events starting with Amy Coney Barrett's Rose Garden party and extending through a crapload of Trump pep rallies over the last three weeks culminating in his early Wednesday morning presser asserting he won..when he didn't.

Is Fingers Joe's victory speech a super spreader event or not?

Lying to Congress under oath is against the law which is why Bill Clinton was Impeached...

Should have gotten Trump under oath and got him to lie and you could have done to him as was done to Bill Clinton, wait Trump was still impeached and like Bill Clinton was never convicted and removed...

Wonder if Willie and Donnie will hang now after Don lost the election and go to the strip club?

Lying to Congress under oath is against the law which is why Bill Clinton was Impeached...

Should have gotten Trump under oath and got him to lie and you could have done to him as was done to Bill Clinton, wait Trump was still impeached and like Bill Clinton was never convicted and removed...

Wonder if Willie and Donnie will hang now after Don lost the election and go to the strip club?

For getting a blow job. In the Oval Office. And lying about it. Because he didn't want his wife to find out. That he got a blow job in the Oval Office.
As opposed to colluding with a foreign power to throw an election in your favor..and strong-arming another foreign power to dig up dirt on your political rival.

But sure..they're the same. :)

For getting a blow job. In the Oval Office. And lying about it. Because he didn't want his wife to find out. That he got a blow job in the Oval Office.
As opposed to colluding with a foreign power to throw an election in your favor..and strong-arming another foreign power to dig up dirt on your political rival.

Jesus fucking Christ!

Lying under oath to Congress is a crime and yet you keep on lying about the crime he committed!

I bet had Trump lied about a blow job to Congress you would have said no be deal, of course fucking not!

So stop with the bullshit and Clinton was Impeached for lying to Congress and not for the fucking blow job!

So Clinton lying to Congress (about a beeg)..an Impeachable crime

Flynn lying to the FBI (about secret meetings with Russians) and CONVICTED...just a traffic violation

Hypocrite much?

You should of removed bill than we never would of had Trump..

Democrats create a hegemony. They push diversity, They really don't want true political diversity. Look at say LA or Portland. Sure they support blind left handed a blind left handed ginger mixed race bus drivers. because they try to appeal to the broadest voter base. I literally have seen an black Somalian that can't speak English and ran stop lights and was well, incompliant. Peoples lives where at stake, but apparently diversity trumps competency with democrats.

This is, as god is my witness...I've seen a black bus driver eating a hoggie READING A COMIC BOOK placed between his knees, no less running past stops back in the early 90's. I have ya'all bitching at me because I misspelled something... or used poor grammar,,,,This is exactly what is wrong with the democrats. You want everything pitch prefect unless its you, you held to the same standards. Oh no, that's discrimination or something.

Last edited:

Sounds scary. Maybe you should think about a permanent move to Canada?

Jesus fucking Christ!

Lying under oath to Congress is a crime and yet you keep on lying about the crime he committed!

I bet had Trump lied about a blow job to Congress you would have said no be deal, of course fucking not!

So stop with the bullshit and Clinton was Impeached for lying to Congress and not for the fucking blow job!

Need to brush up on your history. Starr hung him not for lying to Congress but for lying to the FBI.
Again, lying over a sex act. Not colluding with a foreign power or extorting a foreign power. A blowjob.

Forum List

Back