Democats

This is, as god is my witness...I've seen a black bus driver eating a hoggie READING A COMIC BOOK placed between his knees, no less running past stops back in the early 90's. I have ya'all bitching at me because I misspelled something... or used poor grammar,,,,This is exactly what is wrong with the democrats. You want everything pitch prefect unless its you, you held to the same standards. Oh no, that's discrimination or something.
It’s not poor grammar that is your problem.

It’s the racism stupid

The Democrats are destroying our cities, one way or the other. San Francisco, Los Angeles. And so on and so on. What has Trump or republicans done...Lets see, there is the peace accords with the UAE and Israel, pulling out troops from the Mideast. What the fuck as democrats done? Lets see here, try to remove a standing president without valid cause. And for months they have burned down our cities. Fact. Lets see here, destroy our economy all sponsored by the Chinese government.

"Lets see here, try to remove a standing president without valid cause".
Try to remove a standing president over lying about a BJ in the Oval Office?? LOL.
Stop. How much Trump goods are manufactured in China??

Lying to Congress under oath is against the law which is why Bill Clinton was Impeached...

Should have gotten Trump under oath and got him to lie and you could have done to him as was done to Bill Clinton, wait Trump was still impeached and like Bill Clinton was never convicted and removed...

Wonder if Willie and Donnie will hang now after Don lost the election and go to the strip club?

For getting a blow job. In the Oval Office. And lying about it. Because he didn't want his wife to find out. That he got a blow job in the Oval Office.
As opposed to colluding with a foreign power to throw an election in your favor..and strong-arming another foreign power to dig up dirt on your political rival.

But sure..they're the same. :)

Jesus fucking Christ!

Lying under oath to Congress is a crime and yet you keep on lying about the crime he committed!

I bet had Trump lied about a blow job to Congress you would have said no be deal, of course fucking not!

So stop with the bullshit and Clinton was Impeached for lying to Congress and not for the fucking blow job!

Need to brush up on your history. Starr hung him not for lying to Congress but for lying to the FBI.
Again, lying over a sex act. Not colluding with a foreign power or extorting a foreign power. A blowjob.

He lied under oath and obstruct an investigation and that is why he was Impeached and not for the fucking blow job!

Why is it you worthless piece of partisan trash keep on lying?

Reason why is because you love people who break the law as long as it is someone you voted for!

Also realize Donald John Trump and William Jefferson Blythe III were good buddies until Donald defeated William wife in 2016...

The Democrats are destroying our cities, one way or the other. San Francisco, Los Angeles. And so on and so on. What has Trump or republicans done...Lets see, there is the peace accords with the UAE and Israel, pulling out troops from the Mideast. What the fuck as democrats done? Lets see here, try to remove a standing president without valid cause. And for months they have burned down our cities. Fact. Lets see here, destroy our economy all sponsored by the Chinese government.

"Lets see here, try to remove a standing president without valid cause".
Try to remove a standing president over lying about a BJ in the Oval Office?? LOL.
Stop. How much Trump goods are manufactured in China??

Lying to Congress under oath is against the law which is why Bill Clinton was Impeached...

Should have gotten Trump under oath and got him to lie and you could have done to him as was done to Bill Clinton, wait Trump was still impeached and like Bill Clinton was never convicted and removed...

Wonder if Willie and Donnie will hang now after Don lost the election and go to the strip club?

For getting a blow job. In the Oval Office. And lying about it. Because he didn't want his wife to find out. That he got a blow job in the Oval Office.
As opposed to colluding with a foreign power to throw an election in your favor..and strong-arming another foreign power to dig up dirt on your political rival.

But sure..they're the same. :)

Jesus fucking Christ!

Lying under oath to Congress is a crime and yet you keep on lying about the crime he committed!

I bet had Trump lied about a blow job to Congress you would have said no be deal, of course fucking not!

So stop with the bullshit and Clinton was Impeached for lying to Congress and not for the fucking blow job!

Need to brush up on your history. Starr hung him not for lying to Congress but for lying to the FBI.
Again, lying over a sex act. Not colluding with a foreign power or extorting a foreign power. A blowjob.

He lied under oath and obstruct an investigation and that is why he was Impeached and not for the fucking blow job!

Why is it you worthless piece of partisan trash keep on lying?

Reason why is because you love people who break the law as long as it is someone you voted for!

Also realize Donald John Trump and William Jefferson Blythe III were good buddies until Donald defeated William wife in 2016...

A blow job. Full stop. As opposed to collusion and extortion.
You got no legs to stand on here.

Once you make it as far as high school, you should gain enough acumen in the English language to know.
Why are you so nasty?

Tell me, Mr Maximum Freedom, what gives you the right to tell these technocrats how to operate their platforms? Surely you believe Facebook has the freedom to do what they wish with their platform?

Why are you so nasty?

Tell me, Mr Maximum Freedom, what gives you the right to tell these technocrats how to operate their platforms? Surely you believe Facebook has the freedom to do what they wish with their platform?
I am nasty to fascists. It's just how I roll.

At least until you fascists take it away, I have the RIGHT to call them on the way they use their power and the fact that the way they wield it runs contrary to liberal values.

Once you make it as far as high school, you should gain enough acumen in the English language to know.
Why are you so nasty?

I am nasty to fascists. It's just how I roll.

At least until you fascists take it away, I have the RIGHT to call them on the way they use their power and the fact that the way they wield it runs contrary to liberal values.
As a maximum freedom kind of person, you don’t get to decide what the right way to use power is. That’s up to the individual to decide based on their own freedom.

Surely freedom works both ways, no?

As a maximum freedom kind of person, you don’t get to decide what the right way to use power is. That’s up to the individual to decide based on their own freedom.

Surely freedom works both ways, no?

This isn't a case of these powerful individuals voicing their opinions. It is a case of their abusing their power to TAKE AWAY the ability of others to do the same.

You are a fascist by nature, and so view the ends as justifying the means, the ends being the implementation of your fascist belief system.

This isn't a case of these powerful individuals voicing their opinions. It is a case of their abusing their power to TAKE AWAY the ability of others to do the same.

You are a fascist by nature, and so view the ends as justifying the means, the ends being the implementation of your fascist belief system.
There’s a difference between taking away someone’s ability to speak and refusing to provide them with the means to do so.

Facebook or any social media platform has no obligation to facilitate other individual’s speech and their decision not to does not take away anyone’s ability to speak that they don’t have a right to claim in the first place.

Freedom of speech does not require forcing others to broadcast it.

This is, as god is my witness...I've seen a black bus driver eating a hoggie READING A COMIC BOOK placed between his knees, no less running past stops back in the early 90's. I have ya'all bitching at me because I misspelled something... or used poor grammar,,,,This is exactly what is wrong with the democrats. You want everything pitch prefect unless its you, you held to the same standards. Oh no, that's discrimination or something.

I looked right past the grammar and spellings (well except for "Democats", which looked like a feline floor model).

What I called you out for was all these insane ass-ertions for which you offer no evidence whatsoever.

And you just did it again.

Further, remember what I said about how most municipality elections don't even list political parties?
LA and Portland, which you cited above, are two of those cities, DUMBASS. That is, assuming you mean Portland Oregon, but if you mean Portland Maine, it's three-for-three. And we can go on with that all day.

What you're bleating is Doornail Rump's unedumacated Ass-ociation Fallacy Bullshit. Political parties don't run cities, PERIOD.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back