Democrat Blue City Chaos Continues - Atlanta Walmart Looting Erie Scenes, Biden Wants Ice Cream

That's just WallyWorld...There are Targets, Best Buy, any number of grocery stores, and so on....Fixin' to get fugly in Atlanta.
All over in blue cities. Downtown Shitcago, many stores that have been there for decades have closed up shop, and now the moronic mayor wants to put an additional tax on any stores that are still there. Detroit was a prime example of what happens when you elect a Marxist/Democrat with their destructive policies. They hate everyone, so must punish anyone who stands in their way.

Just for shit and giggles, go over to MS News and peruse the various topics. Trump eats babies. Conservatives are murdering black gay transvestites and genociding drag queen left handed ginger eskimos . MTG wants to outlaw truth and burn down synagogues. Trump lives in a house made of human bones, Jan. 6th will cause the eventual end of time and space. And Chicago mayor elect elect Brandon (?) Johnson doesn't want rioting black teenagers "demonized". Madness, insanity goes on unabated.

Just for shit and giggles, go over to MS News and peruse the various topics. Trump eats babies. Conservatives are murdering black gay transvestites and genociding drag queen left handed ginger eskimos . MTG wants to outlaw truth and burn down synagogues. Trump lives in a house made of human bones, Jan. 6th will cause the eventual end of time and space. And Chicago mayor elect elect Brandon (?) Johnson doesn't want rioting black teenagers "demonized". Madness, insanity goes on unabated.

I'd like to see a link to ANY of that crap you just claimed is in the MSM, can you provide one?

But I DO remember where conservatives were accusing Democrats of running a pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizza shop and spreading that particular bullshit as gospel to the point where a conservative actually showed up at the pizza shop with a gun and demanded to see the dungeon.

Interestingly enough, the pizza shop didn't have a basement, nor was a pedo ring being ran there.

You're getting into crazy street preacher territory here.
Oh really? When Detroit, the richest city in America back in the 1950s and 1960s, soon under Marxist/Democrat rule became a complete wasteland. You cannot tax into prosperity, but into oblivion, because those that produce, end up leaving for greener pastures, leaving only the lazy schmoes who just take what the city will give them, until there is nothing left. The exodus is already happening in many blue cities, when there is nothing left, that crime will move to other cities.

I'd like to see a link to ANY of that crap you just claimed is in the MSM, can you provide one?

But I DO remember where conservatives were accusing Democrats of running a pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizza shop and spreading that particular bullshit as gospel to the point where a conservative actually showed up at the pizza shop with a gun and demanded to see the dungeon.

Interestingly enough, the pizza shop didn't have a basement, nor was a pedo ring being ran there.
Hard to see anything when you think like a Marxist.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Oh really? When Detroit, the richest city in America back in the 1950s and 1960s, soon under Marxist/Democrat rule became a complete wasteland. You cannot tax into prosperity, but into oblivion, because those that produce, end up leaving for greener pastures, leaving only the lazy schmoes who just take what the city will give them, until there is nothing left. The exodus is already happening in many blue cities, when there is nothing left, that crime will move to other cities.

Except that reason why Detroit declined had nothing to do with taxes, and everything to do with the inability of the big three to innovate and keep ahead of the Germans and Japanese.

That is a straw man. The main contention in Pizzagate was never "running a pedophile ring out of the basement of a pizza shop." But since you brought it up, truth is a stubborn thing. Epstein should tell you that pedos in high places is no longer a conspiracy theory.

"But first, just what is Pizzagate? Here the mainstream media gives itself away even further by seeming to coordinate on false talking points. Pizzagate, the mighty Wurlitzers of the media reiterate, is nothing more than an incorrigible gaggle of conspiracy theorists who believe that a child sex-slave ring is being run out of the basement of a Washington DC pizza shop.

Nevermind that this has never been the contention. Nor that this is preposterous.

The communications and exchanges between Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign manager, John Podesta, his brother Tony, and their circle of friends are far more ominous than this outlandish idea. These are the communications linked to Wikileaks' publication of the Podesta emails last October.

It turns out that this circle of friends has a penchant for sexually-loaded images of children, even infants. One photograph sent around by James Alefantis, the owner of the Washington DC pizza shop at the center of attention, is of an infant with the caption: "Why does daddy like butt?" and "#whatwhatinthebutt."

Instagram social media post from James Alefantis' "jimmycomet" account
image9-11.png

That is one Pizzagate image you will never, ever see, along with many others, in the Washington Post, USA Today, or the New York Times."

Blacks still continue daily to denigrate the legacy of MLK!!
He tried to teach his brethren that "I Am a Man"; but they refused to act like one.
He tried to teach his brethren about the virtue of "Content of Character", and they failed to grasp that too!!

And they've been leaderless, since.
Go figure??

He tried to teach his brethren that "I Am a Man"; but they refused to act like one.
He tried to teach his brethren about the virtue of "Content of Character", and they failed to grasp that too!!

Go figure??
Every time a black leader has stepped up to show the blacks that life can be better, the Marxists/Demofacists call people like that "Oreos" or "Uncle Toms". Talk about racist people, and the blacks just continue to vote for them.

Go figure??
You sure do know what being a traitor is all about.

Every time a black leader has stepped up to show the blacks that life can be better, the Marxists/Demofacists call people like that "Oreos" or "Uncle Toms". Talk about racist people, and the blacks just continue to vote for them.

Any Black Trump supporter too.

Walmart's problem is that Amazon is driving them out of business.

They won't be missed.

Walmart is trying to operate as an online "market place" and apparently doesn't particularly vet their affiliates well. I have had so many problems with them, I just won't buy from them online unless it is sold and shipped by Walmart proper. Last thing I ordered from them was sent and delivered to a completely wrong address even though Walmart has my correct address. It took me almost a week to get the bastards at Walmart customer service in India to credit my plastic back and another damn week for the debit to show up on my credit card. Never again.

Forum List

Back