Democrat Bob Beckel fired from Fox News for 'racially insensitive remark'

Democrats are such blatant racists. It appauls me. Nevertheless, Bob Beckel was a grouchy old alcoholic (Like Hillary) and made the mistake to talk to a black person in the workplace.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breakingfox-news-fires-bob-beckel-racist-comment/
The nerve of those people getting mad over a little rifting..
I'm guessing he was joking/being sarcastic. He didn't strike me as a racist, whatever else he is. I didn't see him much, though. I guess I could be wrong.
Eh, one of the pitfalls of broadcasting...I pulled a few boners in my day and was, re-assigned..
All this time I've been talking to a STAR? You never said. Can I have your autograph?

Democrats are such blatant racists. It appauls me. Nevertheless, Bob Beckel was a grouchy old alcoholic (Like Hillary) and made the mistake to talk to a black person in the workplace.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breakingfox-news-fires-bob-beckel-racist-comment/
I'm guessing he was joking/being sarcastic. He didn't strike me as a racist, whatever else he is. I didn't see him much, though. I guess I could be wrong.
Eh, one of the pitfalls of broadcasting...I pulled a few boners in my day and was, re-assigned..
All this time I've been talking to a STAR? You never said. Can I have your autograph?
I'm more like a burned out porchlight..

I'm more like a burned out porchlight..
Not to us, Moon.

So conservatives don't like Beckel any more. Whatever. They'll get new token liberals to alternately love and hate.

Liberals, OTOH, have always been consistent in pointing out how Beckel is a complete tool. So, moral high and consistency points to the liberals, as usual.

So, is Juan Williams currently in the "love" or "hate" category? Pat Caddell? Susan Estrich? Kristen Powers? It's hard to keep track of the status of all the FOX News Democrats.

Baseball player gets drilled on elbow and cries out "faggot" to pitcher and of course he has to be made an international example of
When is the mainstream going to stop these guilty contortions?

That douche was an irrational bitter partisan idiot. Hard to believe Fox wised up and fired him. Yah, we want balance at Fox, and we want to hear from The Left, but this douche was the worst of the worst.

BRING BACK JUAN!!!!!
Yay!
I've stopped watching since they moved to 9 p.m. and it was Beckel and Watters instead of Juan and Bolling. But if they bring back Juan, I may have to rethink things.
I like Juan Williams. Because as Partisan as he is, and he is sometimes over the top, he at least will acknowledge if you make a valid point, and you can have a debate with him.
That's all anyone wants. Civil discourse and debate.

BRING BACK JUAN!!!!!
Yay!
I've stopped watching since they moved to 9 p.m. and it was Beckel and Watters instead of Juan and Bolling. But if they bring back Juan, I may have to rethink things.
I like Juan Williams. Because as Partisan as he is, and he is sometimes over the top, he at least will acknowledge if you make a valid point, and you can have a debate with him.
I agree!

BRING BACK JUAN!!!!!
Yay!
That's why I could stomach The Five. They discuss and sometimes debate (a little).

BRING BACK JUAN!!!!!
Yay!
That's why I could stomach The Five. They discuss and sometimes debate (a little).
Don't get me wrong, Williams has pissed me off sometimes, especially with this Russia bull crap, but as biased and partisan as he is, he is honest about it, and you can debate with him, because I think he gets it, that you have to have a "conversation" with your rivals, and not everyone can be right all of the time, and sometimes an entire party can be wrong and headed down a path that is entirely defeating their cause, and suffer from self inflicted damage. Williams will acknowldege that.

He wants to see a BETTER Democrat party, and I agree with him. A Dem Party more in the mold as JFK saw it, would be good for America. What we have now is NOT GOOD for America.

I don't like the guys politics at all, but I can respect the way he handles himself and disagree with him.

BRING BACK JUAN!!!!!
Yay!
Don't get me wrong, Williams has pissed me off sometimes, especially with this Russia bull crap, but as biased and partisan as he is, he is honest about it, and you can debate with him, because I think he gets it, that you have to have a "conversation" with your rivals, and not everyone can be right all of the time, and sometimes an entire party can be wrong and headed down a path that is entirely defeating their cause, and suffer from self inflicted damage. Williams will acknowldege that.

He wants to see a BETTER Democrat party, and I agree with him. A Dem Party more in the mold as JFK saw it, would be good for America. What we have now is NOT GOOD for America.

I don't like the guys politics at all, but I can respect the way he handles himself and disagree with him.
Yes. The Five (as it used to be) could discuss their views without screaming and getting totally off the wall. Juan is actually pretty moderate compared to some of the stuff I've heard lately from friends and co-workers. Holy crow--people are really down on Trump, for real.

"Chinaman"? Really?

Amazing how hypersensitive we've become. People are walking around like an exposed nerve.

Forum List

Back