Democrat brown shirts strike again, corner and attack Candace Owens, and Charlie Kirk...

This is why we don't want conservative groups, or any groups to have to expose their donor lists to the public......this targeting by democrat brown shirts is ramping up.....

WATCH: Leftist Mob Screams At, Throws Drink On TPUSA's Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens

On Monday, Turning Point USA head Charlie Kirk and communications director Candace Owens were sitting at a restaurant in Philadelphia when members of a Leftist activist group spotted them through the window. Within minutes, Kirk told Daily Wire, 20-30 of these rabble-rousers mobilized, and proceeded to harass Kirk and Owens inside the restaurant before attacking them outside. Police were required to separate the mob from Kirk and Owens.

How long before throwing drinks on people isn't enough? These unhinged morons need to be arrested and jailed, otherwise it is only going to escalate into violence and murder...
I love it. Make them afraid and embarrassed to go out in public.

oooh look at the internet tough guy, wanna be black band asshat being all butch behind his keyboard....
Look at me? Watch the OP's video instead. Americans fighting back.
Fighting back against what? Two people trying to have a meal?
You sad twat.
Don't yell at this poor guy, he's just trying to eat!

hitler-eating-2-1-588x396.jpg

This is why we don't want conservative groups, or any groups to have to expose their donor lists to the public......this targeting by democrat brown shirts is ramping up.....

WATCH: Leftist Mob Screams At, Throws Drink On TPUSA's Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens

On Monday, Turning Point USA head Charlie Kirk and communications director Candace Owens were sitting at a restaurant in Philadelphia when members of a Leftist activist group spotted them through the window. Within minutes, Kirk told Daily Wire, 20-30 of these rabble-rousers mobilized, and proceeded to harass Kirk and Owens inside the restaurant before attacking them outside. Police were required to separate the mob from Kirk and Owens.

How long before throwing drinks on people isn't enough? These unhinged morons need to be arrested and jailed, otherwise it is only going to escalate into violence and murder...

oooh look at the internet tough guy, wanna be black band asshat being all butch behind his keyboard....
You sad twat.

10ddrk.jpg

You sad twat.

161.jpg

You sad twat.

10ddrk.jpg
Have to, or someday people will be comparing the candidate they vilify to Trump.

You sad twat.

10ddrk.jpg
Have to, or someday people will be comparing the candidate they vilify to Trump.

Bullshit and you know it.

Filthy vile liar.

You sad twat.

161.jpg
That would be pretty funny if there weren't so many Nazi supporters in the GOP, including some running for election

You sad twat.

161.jpg
That would be pretty funny if there weren't so many Nazi supporters in the GOP, including some running for election

Always with the "Nazi Nazi Nazi" blathering, and no real backup.

Define "so many":

After the 2016 anomaly, I'm happy to see Nazi's becoming afraid again :thup:
You’ve always been afraid. That’s why you only attack mob handed, you cowardly basement dwelling twat.
They would have attacked (they didn't attack btw, little flake) alone; it's not their fault the 2 fucks at the restaurant have pissed off so many more people than just them.

You’ve always been afraid. That’s why you only attack mob handed, you cowardly basement dwelling twat.
They would have attacked (they didn't attack btw, little flake) alone; it's not their fault the 2 fucks at the restaurant have pissed off so many more people than just them.

it's amazing how your addled little mind works in such banal ways to justify mob thuggery over political disagreement.

You sad twat.

161.jpg

Define "so many":

He can't. He won't even try, because he knows that he and his are the real nazis.

You’re a cartoon. :lol:

You’re an absolute imbecile.

BUT put your money where your moronic mouth is and tell us who you will be attacking and when.

After all, you’re so delighted and supportive of these antics you will have the courage of your convictions and join the good fight, right?

Or maybe you’ll just continue to cower and cheerlead from your basement
like the craven creep you so clearly are?

Last edited:
You sad twat.

161.jpg

Define "so many":
Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.

Cdd85suVAAA_J3N.jpg

599081d015000021008b654c.jpeg

1*tJwF1yPXlD_irAZe8NHChw.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

vid_neo_nazis_02443.jpg

They would have attacked alone?
Any evidence for that?
I suggest you THINK before you answer, coward.

You’re a cartoon. :lol:
A cartoon that people love

Forum List

Back