Democrat candidates running for president do not represent America.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
For years all we have heard is how the GOP doesn't represent America because it lacks minorities. Well their line up lacks majorities.

Are the majority fleeing their party? If you look at their political representation you would think so. Minorities comprise a small percentage of the population but a majority of their line up.

Is their no longer room for white people in their party?

For years all we have heard is how the GOP doesn't represent America because it lacks minorities. Well their line up lacks majorities.

Are the majority fleeing their party? If you look at their political representation you would think so. Minorities comprise a small percentage of the population but a majority of their line up.

Maybe they need to, idk ... voluntarily run for president?

Are you going to start forcing white democrats to run? I don't get your question.

• Banned

Are you going to start forcing white democrats to run? I don't get your question.
I constantly hear where are the blacks in the GOP so turnabout is fair play

Constantly? Where? Is the GOP refusing to allow black folks to join (the answer is no)? Or ... are black people not interested in joining the GOP? Hmm ...

And why are they not interested?

• Banned

Constantly? Where? Is the GOP refusing to allow black folks to join (the answer is no)? Or ... are black people not interested in joining the GOP? Hmm ...

Current trends say otherwise. But back to the topic at hand. Why are no whites running in the Democrat party?

Current trends say otherwise. But back to the topic at hand. Why are no whites running in the Democrat party?

Joe Biden? Everyone knows he's running.

So now Liz Warren IS an Indian to you cons ?

Make up your mind .

It is early, plenty of time for other people to throw their name in the hat. Being the front runner early is a kiss of death.

plus pretty sure that John Delaney is white...

If only you would run to represent america.

There are whites running too
And blacks and women and Indians

Grampa, the Democratic Party Hate Machine (Hollywood/Press/Schools) has successfully divided Americans by race, region and religion.
The Left Wing Bigots are obsessed with branding mainstream society as racist and with dehumanizing Christians.
The Left Wing is all of the things which they claim to abhor.
A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is racial harmony and that is why the Left is constantly fanning the flames of hate.

Hillary Clinton wasn’t a white person?
How could she be? She was married to the first black president after all. Not to mention she carries hot sauce in her purse
When is Don going to lock her up already?
She deserves to be in jail but I'll settle for her just getting the fuck out of politics.
So Don can't get that done then?

Hillary's toast, rightly so, one party down, one to go.

All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats.

Forum List

Back