Democrat congresswoman caught playing a game during SOTUS

That is one worthless side of the government....games are all they know...

Democratic congresswoman caught playing 'Candy Crush' during State of the Union

Worthless...how can you "fix" anything if you aren't even listening and paying attention? I hope this woman's constituents vote her out of office....I feel truly sorry for them for having such an uninterested congresswoman that's supposed to care about THEIR needs.

Good for her. I would have read a book like "Fire and Fury" while Trump was speaking.
Bull. I highly doubt you can read.

Dems have confirmed they are pieces of shit during the SOTU speech. Embarrassing.

I don't think it was good....she should have stayed home if she knew she would be bored....and it was boring.. but to me, staying home instead of disrespecting, would have been more appropriate....imho.

Trump will now probably be compelled to tweet about her for the next week, killing his ''release the memo'' push he was planning.... :D

Worthless...how can you "fix" anything if you aren't even listening and paying attention? I hope this woman's constituents vote her out of office....I feel truly sorry for them for having such an uninterested congresswoman that's supposed to care about THEIR needs.

Who cares? She can find the SOTU on the internet. She doesn't need to listen and take notes. How many Republicans were taking note?

And why would you need to take note of lies and bullshit anyway?

Do they have a test at the end of it?

Look, when laws are past, most Congressmen and women have almost certainly not read or understood all of the text. But they'll vote for it. That's far more worrying than a Congressman or woman not listening to some pointless speech.

She doesn't need to listen to the President, she should be listening to her constituents, rather than the people throwing money at them.

They're Democrats. She's a hero to them

When you have a president playing games with people's lives, you wonder why people are criticizing someone for playing a game at a time of no importance.

She should have watched reruns of The Apprentice

I'd rather be caught playing a game than to be plastered all over national news sitting behind Trump looking at him with starry eyes and thinking God I want in his pants. That is what Pence looks like everytime he's with the President. He's a disgusting individual.

Good for her. I would have read a book like "Fire and Fury" while Trump was speaking.

If you are a Trump supporter, anything above a grade school reader is above you.

If you are a Trump supporter, anything above a grade school reader is above you.
Please keep saying stuff like this because it just helps us keep the house,senate and WH! Middle America LOVES when libtarded clowns think they are better than we are. It really pushes us to vote for democraps

Please keep saying stuff like this because it just helps us keep the house,senate and WH! Middle America LOVES when libtarded clowns think they are better than we are. It really pushes us to vote for democraps
Yeah but when you think you are better you actually believe you are....damn that circular logic...

Forum List

Back