Democrat corruption thread...

What happens to less corrupt, mainstream moderate Democrats ?​

Dem Donors Plot to Finance Primary Campaign Against Sen. Sinema​

Democrats working around the clock to remove Senator Sinema for interferring with their Marxist agenda

PSSSSSsssstttttt........When was the last time you ever heard of Republicans working this hard and diligently to remove a RINO ??

NEH VER

WHY IS THAT ?????

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

All you have to do is open your eyes to see the corruption (frankly, it's not just Democrat or Republican, but all entrenched political systems connected to federal spending). Is it that hard, really? Federal Government is necessary, but dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

All you have to do is open your eyes to see the corruption (frankly, it's not just Democrat or Republican, but all entrenched political systems connected to federal spending). Is it that hard, really? Federal Government is necessary, but dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I shouldn't be so cynical, but a third party would eventually become just as corrupt. We've just never had one that's attained enough power for that to happen.

I shouldn't be so cynical, but a third party would eventually become just as corrupt. We've just never had one that's attained enough power for that to happen.
Corruption is a fact of any system whatsoever.

The key is, as the founders seen, to spread that power out over a wider area making corruption far less profitable. Viable third parties would remove some of the power from the main 2 thereby reducing the effect of corruption on the overall system.

Bidens Reaped $31M in Chinese Communist Business Dealings​

Lets see if Doocy will ask little Red lying hood about this....

Forum List

Back