Democrat doesn't know difference between White Nationalist and White Supremacist

AmRen - Promotes Eugenics, quite literally the supremacy of whites over blacks. Example

EURO - Is nothing more than David Duke's printing press (former klansmen and neo-nazi, enough said), they are a supremacist organization, some choice quotes:

NAAWP - Another David Duke (enough said) group that called MLK a "beast" and a sexual degenerate communist who hated America. They also have fond memories of slavery. They are a supremacist group.

American Freedom Party - Many of of it's founders are white supremecists. Jamie Kelso from the neo-Nazi group National Alliance. Tomislav Sunić, another racist, here is a quote:

NSM - Are you fucking kidding me?

Yawn. That's my reply to your opinion.

Predictable, congratulations.

Just as you were son just as you were.As someone that's spent his life since 15 in the movement I know a HELL of a lot more about it than you ever will and more than any website can tell you.

What happened to the yawn?

Oh its still there I am tired....plus this game is boring so.

I know, yawn...we've covered it.

Who cares what the difference is? Why would you want to be either? Race is irrelevant.

Who cares what the difference is? Why would you want to be either? Race is irrelevant.
Really..and in YOUR opinion why is that? Its not but why in your opinion do you think it is?

Because the color of your skin has no impact on your character or what you do.
Well race is more than skin deep so....it impacts IQ,Physical Characteristics,How you adapt to certain temperatures etc.

Really..and in YOUR opinion why is that? Its not but why in your opinion do you think it is?

Because the color of your skin has no impact on your character or what you do.
Well race is more than skin deep so....it impacts IQ,Physical Characteristics,How you adapt to certain temperatures etc.
So where are you going to move when your ilk is the minority goober?

Forum List

Back