Democrat FEAR MONGERING about covid keeps many Americans from getting vaccine

They literally say despite being vaccinated it's still not safe. So what's the point of the vaccine if you're gonna continue to hide in your homes or mask up despite being vaccinated? Do they not believe in "the science"?

They are being truthful rather than fear-mongering. There are occasional hiccups
and we should know about those hiccups. Apparently. most of the negativity comes from the right-wing because they hope that the vaccination effort is a failure. I literally have never heard anyone say that the vaccine was not safe.

Of course you don't because the media censors any opposition to the snake juice.

CDC says many Americans can now go outside without a mask (msn.com)
U.S. health officials say fully vaccinated Americans don't need to wear masks outdoors anymore unless they are in a big crowd of strangers, and those who are unvaccinated can go without a face covering outside in some cases, too. This is like one big fucking joke.
Uh huh and the nimrods follow the pied piper everywhere he goes.
Nimrods are hunters and in this case should be honored as such, being hunters of the truth, unlike your average Trumpista or anti-vaxxer.

Nimrod

1. Old Testament a hunter, who was famous for his prowess (Genesis 10:8–9)Douay spelling: Nemrod

2. a person who is dedicated to or skilled in hunting

Nimrod- Dictionary.com

They literally say despite being vaccinated it's still not safe. So what's the point of the vaccine if you're gonna continue to hide in your homes or mask up despite being vaccinated? Do they not believe in "the science"?

They are being truthful rather than fear-mongering. There are occasional hiccups
and we should know about those hiccups. Apparently. most of the negativity comes from the right-wing because they hope that the vaccination effort is a failure. I literally have never heard anyone say that the vaccine was not safe.

Of course you don't because the media censors any opposition to the snake juice.

Trump Hails Approved Coronavirus Vaccine as ‘Medical Miracle’

U.S. President Donald Trump late Friday hailed what he termed “a medical miracle” – the immediate but extremely limited availability of a coronavirus vaccine less than a year after the first cases of COVID-19 were reported in the United States.

In a video message posted on Twitter, Trump said the first doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved for emergency use will be administered “within 24 hours” and will be “free [of charge] for all Americans.”

The president said the vaccine “will save millions of lives and soon end the pandemic once and for all.” The assertion contradicted health officials who note that it will be months before many Americans can be inoculated and that eradication of COVID-19 is far from assured.

I'm really sick and tired of the ignorance and stupidity of conservatives which is especially true since they're so obtuse in all things.

The simple fact is that not every virus acts the same as far as transmission, or symptoms, or lethality is concerned.

This virus appears to be quite unique in a number of ways including its ability to be transmitted by people even when they don't have any symptoms which means that infected people don't even KNOW that they're contagious, and uninfected people can't tell that you have the virus and therefore don't know to stay away from you. That's one of the reasons that social distancing is so important.

Additionally, there's the fact that you can still contract the virus after being vaccinated. And considering the sheer number of dopey people who seem resistant to get a vaccination despite the fact that a vaccination minimizes the chances of dying or being hospitalized if they later contract the virus, continuing to wear a mask in closed door gatherings is still important.

I love how you idiots do a complete 180 on the narrative behind COVID once a democrat becomes president.

Feel free to post my doublespeak. I'll wait....

I still want to know if masks work why fauci said you now need two? Can't make up the demofks stupid. fk them and all of their fear mongering shit. now the vaccines don't work, I could have told you that. I know of none that do. destroying ones immune system by choice is very suicidal.

I still want to know if masks work why fauci said you now need two? Can't make up the demofks stupid. fk them and all of their fear mongering shit. now the vaccines don't work, I could have told you that. I know of none that do. destroying ones immune system by choice is very suicidal.
He was probably thinking, "If I tell them to wear two, the dumbf*cks will wear one and think they're getting away with something."

He was probably thinking, "If I tell them to wear two, the dumbf*cks will wear one and think they're getting away with something."
or,......... let's see how stupid americans really are.

According to the CDC, once you've been vaccinated, you don't need any. But you fascists just can't quit them, can you?

According to the CDC, once you've been vaccinated, you don't need any. But you fascists just can't quit them, can you?
they hate oxygen air, or are afraid of it. maybe they don't like who they are. I know they are useless.

U.S. health officials say fully vaccinated Americans don't need to wear masks outdoors anymore unless they are in a big crowd of strangers, and those who are unvaccinated can go without a face covering outside in some cases, too.
:rofl:
This is like one big fucking joke
:lmao:
No, the dumbfucks are the ones wearing no mask, just because they can.

U.S. health officials say fully vaccinated Americans don't need to wear masks outdoors anymore unless they are in a big crowd of strangers, and those who are unvaccinated can go without a face covering outside in some cases, too.
you hate air? not me I need it. you, afraid of air.

He was probably thinking, "If I tell them to wear two, the dumbf*cks will wear one and think they're getting away with something.
That's ridiculous. I can't wait to stop wearing a mask, but I'm not going to be stupid about, like so many apparently are.

you hate air? not me I need it. you, afraid of air.
Not really, lamb chop. I love air and I love living too. What I don't like is the possibility of catching the Covid or worse and not having any air to enjoy.

I'm really sick and tired of the ignorance and stupidity of conservatives which is especially true since they're so obtuse in all things.

The simple fact is that not every virus acts the same as far as transmission, or symptoms, or lethality is concerned.

This virus appears to be quite unique in a number of ways including its ability to be transmitted by people even when they don't have any symptoms which means that infected people don't even KNOW that they're contagious, and uninfected people can't tell that you have the virus and therefore don't know to stay away from you. That's one of the reasons that social distancing is so important.

Additionally, there's the fact that you can still contract the virus after being vaccinated. And considering the sheer number of dopey people who seem resistant to get a vaccination despite the fact that a vaccination minimizes the chances of dying or being hospitalized if they later contract the virus, continuing to wear a mask in closed door gatherings is still important.

What a load of crap. Masks do not stop the transmission of this virus.

No, I won't be told that I have to wear a mask for a virus with a 99.7 recovery rate. If you want to wear one thats fine but don't tell me that I need to wear one. Thats all.

He was probably thinking, "If I tell them to wear two, the dumbf*cks will wear one and think they're getting away with something.
That's ridiculous. I can't wait to stop wearing a mask, but I'm not going to be stupid about, like so many apparently are.

Well, the CDC said you cannot contract or transmit the virus after you've been vaccinated, but your fellow DemoKKKrats won't listen to the science.

Thats funny. You're not going to be stupid about it but you'll gladly take an experimental vaccine under emergency usage with a 3 month study while the standard vaccine undergoes 8-12 years of clinical trials. Thats some good stuff. Lol.

Forum List

Back