DEMOCRAT Former CIA Officer: Dems Setting 'horrific precedent' / 'Attempt To Kneecap President'

Nobody is denying that Biden among many, many others pushed to get rid of the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor...
What an interesting / hilarious way to say 'EXTORTED THE UKRAINE PRIME MINISTER', which is what Biden confessed to on video, no matter what the reason, snowflake.

We extort countries all the time for the benefit of our own country. Trump on the other hand was shaking down Ukraine for his own political gain. Big difference.

I think this sums up why the OP is wrong. Yes, it's audio taken from Maddow's show but mostly for the purpose of reading the so called transcript. What Trump is doing is what corruption looks like.

A little known, politically-biased, Democrat-supporting CIA Agent - who just happened to specialize in European/Ukraine operations - just happened to be temporarily be assigned to the WH (we know to do what) files a whistle blower complaint - the only method that gives them special protections - based on 2nd-hand knowledge and other pitically-biased sources...

...handing the President on a silver platter to the 2 leading criminals in the House who have been doing everything they can do legally and illegally to take down the President of the United States the last 3 years....

...and you traitor-supporters claim 'nothing to see here's as this latest failed plot boomerang, just like all the rest.

And no wonder Dems try to take down Presidents / candidates when all they can do is run criminals for President who can't beat Trump on their own.

Hillary cocouldn't win a rigged election with help from the Russians & foreign spies...

Biden torpedoed himself by giving a video-taped confession of Extorting the leader of an allied nation...

And the fake Woowoo defrauded a university by falsely claiming to be native American...

The Democrats continue to prove they are a Criminal Organization, not a political party

Bwuhahahaha

I think this sums up why the OP is wrong. Yes, it's audio taken from Maddow's show but mostly for the purpose of reading the so called transcript. What Trump is doing is what corruption looks like.

Rachel Madcow....the anti-Trump Queen who bragged she had Trump's tax returns only to prove he paid his taxes...the one who secretly longs to be a 15yo boy, the one whose ratings are so bad you have to use a microscope to see them...

...and you site her as .... anything worth paying attention to?!

Hmmmm...listen to a retired, distinguished, self-identified Democrat career / professional former CIA Agent...or Rachel Madcow...?!

Bwuhahahahaha

We extort countries all the time for the benefit of our own country. Trump on the other hand was shaking down Ukraine for his own political gain. Big difference.
1. Only Biden gives video-taped extortion confessions

2. The Ukraine Prime Minister has declared It never happened, which the transcript confirms, liar.

Trump on the other hand was shaking down Ukraine for his own political gain. Big difference.
Again, not only does the Ukraine PM say it never happened, the call transcript proves it did not happen.

Hillary paid for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda from foreign spies ... which Barry and his criminal ad.administration tried to use in their failed coup attempt.

And now this Democrat former CIA Agent just burned the Democrats false narrative to the ground....

The Democrats' non-stop 24/7, 3+ year cycle of failed / boomeranged attempts to take down the President of the United States and the minority of snowflakes in this country's continuous support for traitors would be funny if it were not a continuous threat to our country, as Wright points out.

Trump on the other hand was shaking down Ukraine for his own political gain. Big difference.
Again, not only does the Ukraine PM say it never happened, the call transcript proves it did not happen.

Hillary paid for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda from foreign spies ... which Barry and his criminal ad.administration tried to use in their failed coup attempt.

And now this Democrat former CIA Agent just burned the Democrats false narrative to the ground....

The Democrats' non-stop 24/7, 3+ year cycle of failed / boomeranged attempts to take down the President of the United States and the minority of snowflakes in this country's continuous support for traitors would be funny if it were not a continuous threat to our country, as Wright points out.

:21:

Paraphrasing.

Ukraine PM: We would like to buy some javelin missiles from you.

Trump: You would? I need you to do something for me.

Paraphrasing.

It's not 'Paraphrasing', snowflake, it's 'PROJECTING'.

Barry refused to help Ukraine - refused to lift a finger....or even draw a meaningless 'Red Line'...as Putin stacked troops on Ukraine's border...which definitely benefited Putin, who sought to solidify his chokehold on Europe's energy needs, and the known criminal (who Hunter worked for) and his energy company, known for dealing with Putin.

It was a Win-Win-Win-Win.
Putin got Crimea, Barry got permission from Vlad to invade Syria, Hunter got a lot of money from a Ukrainian criminal, & Biden got to brag about extorting the PM of Ukraine...

...and it was all made possible back in 2012 when Barry whispered to Medvedev to pass on to Vlad he would be more flexible after his re-election...

Conspiracy_Foiled.jpg

~S~

Rachel Madcow....the anti-Trump Queen who bragged she had Trump's tax returns only to prove he paid his taxes...the one who secretly longs to be a 15yo boy, the one whose ratings are so bad you have to use a microscope to see them...

...and you site her as .... anything worth paying attention to?!

Hmmmm...listen to a retired, distinguished, self-identified Democrat career / professional former CIA Agent...or Rachel Madcow...?!

Bwuhahahahaha

"Ratings" huh.

What exactly are "ratings"? Before you make a move, I know exactly what ratings are and I'm betting you don't, any more than you know what an Association Fallacy is.

Go ahead. Prove me right.

I continually find it hilarious that braindead wags around here continue to qualify people's names with a political party, and think they just made some kind of point. :laughing0301:

the way it is, POGOID-------being a "thing" is a kind of credential.
I is a woman, so I can comment on the "me too" crowd. I is old, so
I can comment on the demented crowd. I is a jew so I can comment
on gefilte fish. I is a registered democrat---so..........nevah mind

I continually find it hilarious that braindead wags around here continue to qualify people's names with a political party, and think they just made some kind of point. :laughing0301:

You is adept at Pogoesque vernacular too, and that's refresherative. But none of that has anything to do with the blatant logical fallacy that the OP used to jack off his thread, the one that he's now running away from, now does it.

Meanwhile he's just dumped a second one to run away from. He's actually gonna run away from two independent unrelated fallacies at the same time. Multitasking.

Btw you need to work on your shift key as regardeth proper nouns.

You is adept at Pogoesque vernacular too, and that's refresherative. But none of that has anything to do with the blatant logical fallacy that the OP used to jack off his thread, the one that he's now running away from, now does it.

Meanwhile he's just dumped a second one to run away from. He's actually gonna run away from two independent unrelated fallacies at the same time. Multitasking.

I have a very weak DIGITI QUINTI

Seems to work every time you type the word "I" donut......... :eusa_whistle:

Seems to work every time you type the word "I" donut......... :eusa_whistle:

the pathetic thing RISES to the occassion

Paraphrasing.

It's not 'Paraphrasing', snowflake, it's 'PROJECTING'.

Nope. Read the summary.

Barry refused to help Ukraine - refused to lift a finger....or even draw a meaningless 'Red Line'...as Putin stacked troops on Ukraine's border...which definitely benefited Putin, who sought to solidify his chokehold on Europe's energy needs, and the known criminal (who Hunter worked for) and his energy company, known for dealing with Putin.

Under the Obama admin we gave them hundreds of millions of dollars worth of stuff with no strings attached to attacking political enemies.

It was a Win-Win-Win-Win.
Putin got Crimea, Barry got permission from Vlad to invade Syria, Hunter got a lot of money from a Ukrainian criminal, & Biden got to brag about extorting the PM of Ukraine...

...and it was all made possible back in 2012 when Barry whispered to Medvedev to pass on to Vlad he would be more flexible after his re-election...

Trump seems to have been slow walking anything about Crimea, as far as he's concerned it's Russia's now, even slow walked sanctions approved by Congress.

Forum List

Back