DEMOCRAT Former CIA Officer: Dems Setting 'horrific precedent' / 'Attempt To Kneecap President'

He seemed to have nailed the phone call. This is why we are going to have an investigation, duh.
He got the DATE and the PERSON the President was speaking to correct - that's all. The Prime Minister of Ukraine has already debunked the false narrative by setting the record straight - 'It did NOT happen'.

:rolleyes:

The PM did? I don't think so.

The President on the other hand is between a rock and a hard place thanks to the position Trump put him in.

The memo the WH put out about the phone call is damning enough, I'd like to see the complete whistle blower complaint investigated and the complete transcript released to the public to get to the bottom of this. I'm sure you agree with transparency, rather than believing unsubstantiated bullshit like Schiff planted a spy.

You mean us old white fart trumpeqtts are supposed to actually read ??

He seemed to have nailed the phone call. This is why we are going to have an investigation, duh.
He got the DATE and the PERSON the President was speaking to correct - that's all. The Prime Minister of Ukraine has already debunked the false narrative by setting the record straight - 'It did NOT happen'.

The President on the other hand is between a rock and a hard place thanks to the position Trump put him in.

The memo the WH put out about the phone call is damning enough, I'd like to see the complete whistle blower complaint investigated and the complete transcript released to the public to get to the bottom of this. I'm sure you agree with transparency, rather than believing unsubstantiated bullshit like Schiff planted a spy.

Lol, yeah, it'd be nice.

How isn’t this interference to the upcoming election? I hear hypocrites parroting loudly. Let’s get the name of the person who gave out the information to the leaker

Let's follow the law and allow the whistle blower all the safeguards the law affords them.
He’s a leaker who has no knowledge of anything! Name the person he got the information from then, right?

Nope, he wasn’t on the call! Couldn’t have heard anything except his own heart beating

We've already seen something that looks incriminating and worthy of an investigation. If Obama had done this you'd be calling for his head.
He did do it, joe admitted it on camera! Hmmm you missed that huh? Joe didn’t hold the money, bammy did

Let's follow the law and allow the whistle blower all the safeguards the law affords them.
He’s a leaker who has no knowledge of anything! Name the person he got the information from then, right?

Nope, he wasn’t on the call! Couldn’t have heard anything except his own heart beating

We've already seen something that looks incriminating and worthy of an investigation. If Obama had done this you'd be calling for his head.
He did do it, joe admitted it on camera! Hmmm you missed that huh? Joe didn’t hold the money, bammy did

No, for one his son didn't join the company until after they were under investigation. Secondly that specific Ukrainian prosecutor, who was corrupt (hence many entities called for him to be fired) and he didn't think Biden's kid did anything wrong. If anything Joe Biden could have put his son and his company in more jeopardy if they replaced the guy with someone who wasn't corrupt.

Heck, I believe that prosecutor might have even closed the investigation by this time.

Knees news found ONE GUY?
Hilarious

A guy who claims to be a Democrat but even before this has problems with the Democratic party.

Hell, Billy Graham was a Democrat. So was Zell Miller. So is whatzisname that rogue sheriff in Wisonsin (Clark?).

The sheriff in my town is a Democrat, or a Republican, depending on which one he thinks will sell that year. Same guy, same job. Frank Rizzo did the same thing. So did the Governor of West Virginia (Justice).

The binary-bots look at all this and their heads explode.

Hilarious

A guy who claims to be a Democrat but even before this has problems with the Democratic party.

Hell, Billy Graham was a Democrat. So was Zell Miller. So is whatzisname that rogue sheriff in Wisonsin (Clark?).

The sheriff in my town is a Democrat, or a Republican, depending on which one he thinks will sell that year. Same guy, same job. Frank Rizzo did the same thing.

Agree and this guy is certainly going against the grain.

I don't see any horrific precedent being set unless we elect another amateur to the White House. A seasoned politician usually stays away from any appearance of shaky dealing through use of a lackey and the principle of plausible deniability.

No, for one his son didn't join the company until after they were under investigation. Secondly that specific Ukrainian prosecutor, who was corrupt (hence many entities called for him to be fired) and he didn't think Biden's kid did anything wrong. If anything Joe Biden could have put his son and his company in more jeopardy if they replaced the guy with someone who wasn't corrupt.

Heck, I believe that prosecutor might have even closed the investigation by this time.
Oh quit with the facts.
We trumpeters even believe our con isn't using illegals and Obama didn't creat more jobs than our vagina grabbing hero

Hilarious

The sheriff in my town is a Democrat, or a Republican, depending on which one he thinks will sell that year. Same guy, same job. Frank Rizzo did the same thing. So did the Governor of West Virginia (Justice).

Lol
Just admit it, All progressives are fucked in the head

so, was his son working for them when the extortion took place? got any honesty in ya? Omit facts it's what you all do.

This All Started As Soon As Pennsylvania Came In
As Mad Maxi Said, The Investigations Will Never Stop
When Asked About Pence
She Said: One At A Time
These Are Dangerous Unheard Of Precedents
And They Are A Danger To Democracy

Former CIA officer Bryan Dean Wright, a self-identified Democrat, stated how the Democrats' attempt to Impeach the President on their factually un-supported 'Ukraine Extortion' accusation not only is setting an 'horrific precedent' but that it also a calculated operation / attempt to create grounds for Impeaching the President.

'The inspector general for the intelligence community
found that the whistleblower showed indications of "political bias" and was "in favor of a rival political candidate'...the whistleblower relied on secondhand information about Trump's conversation with the president of Ukraine and relied on other sources who also may have political biases.'

Wright, a Democrat, Puts It In Simple Terms, Calling It What It Is:
A little-known, politically-biased, Democrat Presidential Candidate-supporting CIA agent specializing in European/Ukraine politics / operations working temporarily in the WH filed a 'whistle blower' complaint that is based on 2nd-hand information and other politically-biased sources, after which they returned to the CIA.

He explains this has 'PLANNED', 'CALCULATED', written all over it:

"Now the American people are being told we're going to impeach the president ... but guess what America, you can't ask any questions of any of these people because they have certain protections"

So due to these 'certain protections', you can't ask the guy who just 'tossed the grenades into the tent' anything about WHY he did so.....and the Democrats get to use the anonymous accusation in an attempt to Impeach the President.

...WHAT A PERFECT SITUATION FOR THE TRUMP-HATERS / DEMOCRATS WHO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE FOR 3+ YEARS!

Wright makes THIS clear, too:

"That's a sham; that doesn't make any sense. That is an effort ultimately to kneecap ... the president of the United States. This president or any other president, it is a horrific precedent."

Former CIA officer who's a Democrat says Trump impeachment inquiry setting 'horrific precedent'

Every lucid adult and most teenagers can see where the Dem's scam will leave us but they just don't care. Their butts still hurt and they want vengeance for 2016.

Bill Maher doesn't even try to hide their disdain & disloyalty. Like many or even most on the left he doesn't care who gets hurt as long as his mindless hatred is served:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

Traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.

This All Started As Soon As Pennsylvania Came In
As Mad Maxi Said, The Investigations Will Never Stop
When Asked About Pence
She Said: One At A Time
These Are Dangerous Unheard Of Precedents
And They Are A Danger To Democracy
they're telling half of america your vote doesn't count. that's what they're saying.

Former CIA officer Bryan Dean Wright, a self-identified Democrat, stated how the Democrats' attempt to Impeach the President on their factually un-supported 'Ukraine Extortion' accusation not only is setting an 'horrific precedent' but that it also a calculated operation / attempt to create grounds for Impeaching the President.

found that the whistleblower showed indications of "political bias" and was "in favor of a rival political candidate'...the whistleblower relied on secondhand information about Trump's conversation with the president of Ukraine and relied on other sources who also may have political biases.'

A little-known, politically-biased, Democrat Presidential Candidate-supporting CIA agent specializing in European/Ukraine politics / operations working temporarily in the WH filed a 'whistle blower' complaint that is based on 2nd-hand information and other politically-biased sources, after which they returned to the CIA.

"Now the American people are being told we're going to impeach the president ... but guess what America, you can't ask any questions of any of these people because they have certain protections"

So due to these 'certain protections', you can't ask the guy who just 'tossed the grenades into the tent' anything about WHY he did so.....and the Democrats get to use the anonymous accusation in an attempt to Impeach the President.

...WHAT A PERFECT SITUATION FOR THE TRUMP-HATERS / DEMOCRATS WHO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REMOVE HIM FROM OFFICE FOR 3+ YEARS!

"That's a sham; that doesn't make any sense. That is an effort ultimately to kneecap ... the president of the United States. This president or any other president, it is a horrific precedent."

Former CIA officer who's a Democrat says Trump impeachment inquiry setting 'horrific precedent'

Only 7 more shopping days until this "Whistleblower" scandal dies out and the next Trump scandal is unleashed by the Democrats! What will the next one be?

Salvadorans are laughing at Democrats
The governor of Ohio is chiming in that no one even cares! and he has zero love of Da Donald

Lol, yeah, it'd be nice.
Forget reading - you snowflakes are too stupid to watch a VIDEO-TAPED confession by Biden and believe what you just saw.

Comey declared to the public on live TV Hillary broke laws but said she was too stupid to know what she was doing - snowflakes were too stupid to acknowledge what Comey said...

Lol, yeah, it'd be nice.
Forget reading - you snowflakes are too stupid to watch a VIDEO-TAPED confession by Biden and believe what you just saw.

Comey declared to the public on live TV Hillary broke laws but said she was too stupid to know what she was doing - snowflakes were too stupid to acknowledge what Comey said...

Nobody is denying that Biden among many, many others pushed to get rid of the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor who didn't find any wrong doing on behalf of the Bidens. I have no idea why you idiots keep bringing this up.

Former Ukrainian prosecutor: I'm not aware of 'any possible violation of Ukrainian law' by the Bidens

“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko told the Post.

I don't see any horrific precedent being set unless we elect another amateur to the White House. A seasoned politician usually stays away from any appearance of shaky dealing through use of a lackey and the principle of plausible deniability.
Strongest economy in decades
Lowest unemployment in decades
Lowest minority unemployment ever
...and in and on...

Was / is not a criminal who bought Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda from foreign spies to illegally alter an election

Was not given a nomination he did not win

Did not illegally spy on citizens, reporters, media, US SENATORS, & USSC Justices...

Did not pimp out our military to Al Qaeda, invade Syria, arm terrorists and Mexican Drug Cartels after winning the Nobel Peace Prize

Did not violate Constitution & Rule of Law, was not held in Contempt of Court, and did not pay ransoms for American hostages...

Yeah, Trump can't hold a candle to the professional criminals you morons pick / support...

:p

Nobody is denying that Biden among many, many others pushed to get rid of the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor...
What an interesting / hilarious way to say 'EXTORTED THE UKRAINE PRIME MINISTER', which is what Biden confessed to on video, no matter what the reason, snowflake.

Forum List

Back