Democrat is thy name, GRADE A HYPOCROSY IS THY GAME

Challenging the maturity of the topic is not the same as trying to change it.

The topic is a news report with my blurb after it. You are not challenging anything but your own ability to recognize that you got busted for being off topic. The only one lacking maturity here is you because you can't take your defeat like an adult.

Like I said earlier....

GO FUCK YOURSELF
Challenging the maturity of the topic is not the same as attempting to change the topic.

Pissing on the sidewalk about prior Democratic evasive tactics does not distract intelligent, thoughtful Americans from impeachment.

But I understand that bladder control can be a problem in cases such as yours.

...You're too fucking stupid to realize that if you insist that it was something Trump shouldn't have done, then you don't understand what a figure of speech is.why it was prefectly OK for Trump to use it...
Oh, as to stupidity, I confess to being dumb as a box-o-rox sometimes... but I realize that you are at an even greater disadvantage :21:

The clue-less, out-of-touch, amoral, low-brow, no-class Creature you defend, should have known better than to utter that out loud in public.

Hell, your average fourth-grader would have known better, but, comparing your Creature to a 4th grader does great injustice to the latter.

...See? You're participating in the con. You are therefore a douchebag...
There is no "con" at work here; merely a common-sense asserting that your God-Emperor should have known better... and did not.

...It kills me that you believe you know what "high end thinking" is.
Hmmm... you may be "on to something there"... but I console myself that at least I stand a better chance at it than my opposite here. :21:

Using the word "lynching" is akin to comparing everything to Hitler or the Holocaust. They're ridiculous statements, but that's just what we do. It's a part of our lexicon at this point.
It's a figure of speech, dumbass. No one is claiming that someone was literally lynched.

That's exactly what I was saying, you cock smoking retard. It's a silly term we use all the time. It's like calling a president Hitler when they raise your taxes.

Not only blacks were lynched in this country. No matter how stupid Trump came off using the word lynching was not against just blacks but used against Italians, Irish, Hispanics and Asians along with innocent people that were killed because of mob justice.

He always comes off as stupid, haven't you learned? But you trying to downplay the history of lynching in black communities is also pretty stupid.

So because Trump used a word that does not describe what is happening to him does not excuse the left trying to turn this into some racist nonsense...

See? That's the problem, Trump trying to use words.

You know I hate when individuals like you rewrite history and just claim only blacks were lynched because of their skin color when they were not the only ones.

Never made that claim. Why are you lying? Why is it necessary for you to lie right now?

As pointed out in the link I gave you Italians were lynched for being ITALIAN!

Does that somehow diminish the significance of these terrorist attacks on black communities?

So why do you believe blacks were the only ones that suffered at the hands of bigotry and hate?

Again, why do you lie so easily? I've never said anything remotely close to this.

You are as ignorant as Trump with rewriting history and facts!

You're clearly a genius.

Yes you did when you claimed blacks were hung because they were black!

They certainly weren't hung because they were Presbyterian.

You were trying to claim every other lynching was not equal to what happened to blacks and when I pointed out Italians endured the same bigotry your words came off as who cares!

Nope, never said any of this. However with the Italians how many were lynched over how many days? One? Not decades or a century?

The fact is you believe only blacks endured bigotry and hate and believe Trump stupid comment is racist when it is only ignorant.

Never said any of this either but yeah, I agree Trump is ignorant and doesn't understand the meaning of lynching or what an idiot he is to justify what he is going through as a lynching. But in the end what Trump said about this doesn't bother me in the slightest, just shows yet again what a bitch he is.

So why lie about your ignorance about American histort?

I didn't lie, you're the one who is building the giant strawman.

BTW, I enjoy your anger.

Last edited:

Not only blacks were lynched in this country. No matter how stupid Trump came off using the word lynching was not against just blacks but used against Italians, Irish, Hispanics and Asians along with innocent people that were killed because of mob justice.

He always comes off as stupid, haven't you learned? But you trying to downplay the history of lynching in black communities is also pretty stupid.

So because Trump used a word that does not describe what is happening to him does not excuse the left trying to turn this into some racist nonsense...

See? That's the problem, Trump trying to use words.

Also let me add that Christian's in Muslim nations that have Al-Qaeda and ISIS/ISIL elements live in fear of being lynched daily and from the dawn of man lynching has been part of the world because of mob violence that Christian's, Jews and Muslims along with Pagans have had to endure, so no it is not just what happened to blacks and to act like they only suffered from lynchings is so damn ignorant but again you and Trump are ignorant as can be!

I bet you believe Blacks only suffered from slavery and it no longer exists in today time, am I correct?

You enjoying that strawman?

Is that the best you have you race baiting bigot?

You were shown whites were lynched for not being the right type of white and all you have is strawman as your ignorant answer.

If Trump were a damn Democrat again you would be defending him...

I get it, you don't think that blacks faced racial oppression that included lynching. Instead you'd rather point to one day that Italians were lynched and call it even.

Using the word "lynching" is akin to comparing everything to Hitler or the Holocaust. They're ridiculous statements, but that's just what we do. It's a part of our lexicon at this point.
It's a figure of speech, dumbass. No one is claiming that someone was literally lynched.

That's exactly what I was saying, you cock smoking retard. It's a silly term we use all the time. It's like calling a president Hitler when they raise your taxes.
No it's not, dumbass. The term is commonly used to reefer to an unfair process. Even the people who objected to Trump using it have used it themselves.

You're just another fucking hypocrite.

hqdefault.jpg

The leftists already tried to make it not OK to use the OK.

I think if ok can mean not ok and be a sign of white supremacy, lynching can also not mean a literal lynching.

Forum List

Back