🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Lawmakers openly consorting with the enemy

When were the San Bernardino shooters in business? No one even knew they existed.

Thats' nothing. Boston Bombers not caught and USA was WARNED by Russia. PC kills countries. Lots of snakes in grass out there.
Your avoiding my point. No one knew about the shooters precisely because they had done nothing to raise the awareness of anyone that looks at this stuff.

Last edited:
On the heels of a deadly mass shooting by two Muslim individuals in San Bernardino, California, a group of Democratic lawmakers said they would attend Friday prayer services at the Dar al-Hijrah Mosque in Virginia, which has been linked to the financing of terrorists and where al-Awlaki served as the spiritual leader.

The Democrats set to attend include Reps. Don Beyer (D., Va.), Joseph Crowley (D., N.Y.), Betty McCollum (D., Minn.), Eleanor Holmes Norton (D., D.C.), and several Virginia state lawmakers, according to the New York Times. Democrats to Attend Prayer Service at Radical Mosque
Democrats have chosen sides, ....can we arrest them yet
Good stuff. Show the peaceful muslims that all americans are not dumb asses that think being a muslim means you secretly desire to kill everyone.

Funny they couldnt find a "peaceful" muslim mosque to do that eh
that would take too long...they need to quickly put on a show and appear "concerned" and demonstrate how "progressive" and "inclusive" they are.

"Democrat Lawmakers openly consorting with the enemy"

Conservative thread authors intentionally contriving ridiculous, reprehensible lies.

Liberals are attracted to evil, like a moth is attracted to a light bulb.

Only when it's too late do liberals/moths learn that they've gone to their doom.
I'm liberal and I cant stand evil conservatives.
But you openly defend a mosque with terrorist ties, and attempt to minimize the damage ISIS can do...

So when do you plan to be a REAL Liberal and collect your virgins???

View attachment 56245
Fear! Fear! Fear!

Forum List

Back