🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat minority leader of Intelligence commity...no evidence of Trump collusion...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....no evidence....but there wasn't any to begin with....they just need a way to allow their democrat minions in the press to keep attacking Trump.....

Schiff Can’t Say There’s Evidence of Trump Campaign Colluding With Russia

"I don't think we can say anything definitively at this point," Schiff said.

So far no one has been able to point to any solid evidence of collusion, despite investigations from the House Intelligence Committee, Senate Intelligence Committee and the FBI.

You should see the article in the scum LA times today about Trump. They continually lie lie lie lie lie lie.

Yep.....no evidence....but there wasn't any to begin with....they just need a way to allow their democrat minions in the press to keep attacking Trump.....

So far no one has been able to point to any solid evidence of collusion, despite investigations from the House Intelligence Committee, Senate Intelligence Committee and the FBI.
What a fake ass spin job. Even for you 2aguy. "We can't say anything definitively" is not "no." This criminal investigation is still happening, even if it makes you butthurt.

What a fake ass spin job. Even for you 2aguy. "We can't say anything definitively" is not "no." This criminal investigation is still happening, even if it makes you butthurt.
He's not saying the investigation is not happening, he's saying there is no evidence. Why do you have to be so dishonest?

He's not saying the investigation is not happening, he's saying there is no evidence. Why do you have to be so dishonest?
He's not saying anything, shit for brains.

And it is about to go south on the democrats.....they now know who the leakers were.....the people who broke federal law and used raw intelligence to unmask American citizens protected by federal laws....watch how fast this investigation gets ignored by the democrat press.....

He's saying there is no evidence no matter how many times you lie about it.

Nowhere did he say "there's no evidence." If there isn't, I guess the investigation is over then, right? Wrong, dumbass.

Nowhere did he say "there's no evidence." If there isn't, I guess the investigation is over then, right? Wrong, dumbass.

Shithead....they know who leaked Mike Flynn's name......they committed felonies to do it.....this is going to go very badly for the democrats....again, watch how fast this investigation dissapears from the democrat press outlets..........

Democrat minority leader of Intelligence commity...no evidence of Trump collusion...
You have to be the biggest liar I have ever seen. It's right is his thread title, NO EVIDENCE.

Old school is very triggered today, he cant post without insulting people..what a pussy
oie_M2ohKGSq32D1.gif

Shithead....they know who leaked Mike Flynn's name......they committed felonies to do it.....this is going to go very badly for the democrats....again, watch how fast this investigation dissapears from the democrat press outlets..........
Oh then who was it? Where's YOUR evidence? Don't worry, I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

Here's what he's saying: "We don't have any evidence of collusion but we want the American people to THINK there was, so we will continue to drag it out so the media can continue to report on it in the hopes that the public will begin to accept our bullshit claim".

Forum List

Back