Democrat officials refuse to hand over voter roll data

If this kind of voter fraud was happening in El Salvador, the United States government would insist that the United Nations step in to put a stop to it.

But we have been tolerating massive voter fraud in our own nation for many decades, and it's time we stop tolerating it.

The massive infusion of illegal alien voters in the 2016 is the final straw that breaks the camel's back. We simply must take action before it happens again.

The Democrats of California are not going to cooperate, so force must be used to get the information any way.

SEIG HEIL!! Go tell it to the judge.

If this kind of voter fraud was happening in El Salvador, the United States government would insist that the United Nations step in to put a stop to it.

But we have been tolerating massive voter fraud in our own nation for many decades, and it's time we stop tolerating it.

The massive infusion of illegal alien voters in the 2016 is the final straw that breaks the camel's back. We simply must take action before it happens again.

The Democrats of California are not going to cooperate, so force must be used to get the information any way.

SEIG HEIL!! Go tell it to the judge.
I'm sure that will happen.

Trump can purchase CA voter data anytime he wants. Republican groups have been doing it non stop since the election.

State officials refuse to turn over voter roll data to Trump election panel
Afraid the President is going to find MASSIVE voter fraud! No surprise ALL 3 are democraps. Sue them :) This is NOT sensitive data its their names,addresses,how they voted and how they are registered. I can find them by my simple laptop here so no its not sensitive information its a way to stop the President from finding and getting ILLEGAL and DEAD voters off the rolls.

This is one of the few times that I agree with Democrats. It is sensitive to me. They have no business knowing my voting history. The federal government has no business with that information. If you can get it so easily then let them get it that way. I hope more states rebel. If they think a crime has been committed then get a warrant. Maybe you don't respect other people's privacy rights but I do. They have no business with this information. If Obama was asking for the information, you would be blasting him.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: That is funny as fuck! You ARE a democrat! Oh and the government already knows our information you dolt. Just like they know who we donate money to politically.

You are the fucker. Anyone who disagrees with the glorious leader is a Democrat. If the government has the information why do they want states to provide it? I am a constitutional conservative and that is why I oppose it. You are a bargain basement Nazi. I suppose you have heard of the 5th Amendment against illegal search and seizure. The managing of voter rolls is a state issue. What happened to state rights?

Still waiting for your proof that Democrats rigged the primaries.
Anyone that read your posts knows you are a democrat. Proof was provided by wikileaks the DNC and Clinton teamed up to cheat Sanders. I bet if you google it you can still read it all.

Anyone who reads your posts knows you are a brainwashed member of the cult of Trump and anyone who disagrees with the glorious leader is a enemy. The fact is that WikiLeaks is a part of the Russian attempt to interfere in our elections. They mixed false information in with real information. Name 1 concrete effort they made to rig the primaries. Obama defeated Clinton in 2008 using the same rules and the DNC supported Clinton back then too.
ROFLMAO. Your posts get sillier and sillier....now wikileaks is a Russian front! It wasn't when they were releasing things about President Bush but it is now when they release stuff against President Obama and Hillary Clinton and the DNC....you are as transparent as paper my boy...its hilarious. I can't even have a serious conversation with you because all I can do is laugh at your naivety.

Forum List

Back