Democrat Party front-runners

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
A fudge packer and a commie are tied for 1st place in the race to insanity.

The fake Indian and Mr Magoo lag far behind in 3rd and 4th place.

Middle of the road Democrat voter's must feel abandoned by their party.

If one of these four nitwits win the nomination to be the Democrat party candidate for the 2020 election.

I'm predicting the majority of Democrat voters will just stay home on election day. Only the hardcore radical lefty loons will get off the couch and go to the polls to cast their vote.

Pres.Trump is going to win the election in a record breaking landslide. .. :thup:

Pete is not only light in the loafers but also a mouthpiece baby-killer. He must not ever be POTUS or anyone else like him. Bernie is an old school "mountain of skulls" communist acolyte of the school of democide. What's most disturbing—or ought to be for the average American—is that many a "normal" American democrat will vote for either of them out of both ignorance and misinformed hatred of Donald John Trump. It's all kind of like a column of blind people walking forward on command, blindfolded, even knowing the next step could be safe or off the edge of a cliff. Too true . . .

Mr. Magoo. :auiqs.jpg:

Veteran vs draft dodger, veteran trasher.

Homosexual vs sexual predator & accused child rapist

one with Native American ancestry proven by DNA test vs self proclaimed genius without an IQ test.

Well educated candidates vs the least educated candidate

Honest Candidates vs the biggest liar of all time

Candidate permitted to run charities VS a man that is prohibited by law to do so

Candidates than can get loans from US banks vs one that can't

one with Native American ancestry proven by DNA test vs self proclaimed genius without an IQ test.

Candidate permitted to run charities VS a man that is prohibited by law to do so

You do know the Clinton's and Obama's had to give up their law license?

upload_2020-2-8_18-27-53.png

Did you know that y are a lying fuck?

Clinton has his taken.

The Obamas did not.

Is all you assfuck Trumpettes do is lie? I mean really, just because your fat assed hero lies does not give you the right to do so.

Clinton has his taken.

The Obamas did not.

Is all you assfuck Trumpettes do is lie? I mean really, just because your fat assed hero lies does not give you the right to do so.
Look it up Michelle handed hers in, maybe you should worry about your screwed up representatives.

Clinton has his taken.

The Obamas did not.

Look it up Michelle handed hers in, maybe you should worry about your screwed up representatives.

I don;t have to look it up. You assfucks have been lying abiout it ever since Obama ran for President.

Michelle Obama put her license on voluntary inactive status.

Why do you need to lie so much?

It doesn't seem like Democrats are serious about winning in November. That's about as poor of a field as you'll ever see. By the way, aside from Warren, where are the people of color? All I see in that field are white men.

It doesn't seem like Democrats are serious about winning in November. That's about as poor of a field as you'll ever see. By the way, aside from Warren, where are the people of color? All I see in that field are white men.
Hence why they were trying to impeach Trump over made-up bullshit.

If one of these four nitwits win the nomination to be the Democrat party candidate for the 2020 election.

I'm predicting the majority of Democrat voters will just stay home on election day. Only the hardcore radical lefty loons will get off the couch and go to the polls to cast their vote.

Pres.Trump is going to win the election in a record breaking landslide. .. :thup:
From your lips to God's ears, but I'm afraid they hate THEIR president so much they'll vote for anybody to get rid of him. This is why we can't take anything for granted. I'll crawl over broken glass to see Donald Trump reelected

Forum List

Back