Democrat Pleads Guilty To Ballot Box Stuffing In Pa

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"According to the report, Myers bribed a judge of elections in Philidelphia to add votes to the candidates of his choice, again, all Democrats. Those bribes totaled hundreds of thousands of dollars, so this was no small operation. Further, Myers also conspired with another elections judge in a scheme to push people to vote for certain candidates. Lastly, that judge also cast votes for candidates who weren’t even on the ballot."

Judges involved...need to boot them from their benches, strip their law licenses, and ban them from ever voting again ... not to mention JAIL TIME.

"According to the report, Myers bribed a judge of elections in Philidelphia to add votes to the candidates of his choice, again, all Democrats. Those bribes totaled hundreds of thousands of dollars, so this was no small operation. Further, Myers also conspired with another elections judge in a scheme to push people to vote for certain candidates. Lastly, that judge also cast votes for candidates who weren’t even on the ballot."

Judges involved...need to boot them from their benches, strip their law licenses, and ban them from ever voting again ... not to mention JAIL TIME.

This isn't surprising. The corruption in PA State government is significant.

Democrats are like icebergs, where you see one, there are a thousand more below the surface doing the same thing.

Congratulations! You finally uncovered the evidence showing Trump won the election. How proud you must be.
^^ This is what hate looks like.

This uncovered what is widely known in PA. Corruption. It fosters a growing distrust of the honesty and integrity of our election process.

Regardless, of the outcome, this serves to wake people up to the fact that we all have been disenfranchised by the two political parties.

It needs to be thoroughly investigated.

The link provided can't be trusted alone and other fringe media sources won't do it either.

If Fox News doesn't pick it up then it's most likely nonsense claims on Trump's behalf.

It needs to be thoroughly investigated.

The link provided can't be trusted alone and other fringe media sources won't do it either.

If Fox News doesn't pick it up then it's most likely nonsense claims on Trump's behalf.
The fringe media consists of ALL corporate media. It is a sad state of affairs, but the propagandists at all major corporate media outlets are the least credible of them all.

The fringe media consists of ALL corporate media. It is a sad state of affairs, but the propagandists at all major corporate media outlets are the least credible of them all.
I would agree that everybody should be cautiously selective, but I don't think that's applicable here. Political extremism and lunacy seem to be most people's only priority.

I would agree that everybody should be cautiously selective, but I don't think that's applicable here. Political extremism and lunacy seem to be most people's only priority.
you just don't want to hear about news you don't agree with. you don't accept objective views by others. We get it.

here, just so you see what's been happening.

The story appears to be a nothing-burger with no crime committed that could have influenced the outcome of the election.

Not to suggest that there was most likely a lot of cheating on both sides. Just that Biden won and it's far past time to be done with the nonsense.

Thank you for admitting large scale Democrat Election Fraud exists
Hardly wide scale... Actually it shows that the system works...

He had the most access and all the connections and he couldn't get away with it...

Explain how stopping people getting water in a line is going to stop this...
Explain how closing polling stations in Urban areas is going to stop this?

You have shown jackshit... Except the system works and if there is a dishonest player, he can't get away with it..

You mean to tell me that the Department of Justice, led by Merrick Garland under the Joe Biden administration, prosecuted a voter fraud case in Pennsylvania?

I don't believe it. It's too impossible. It's got to be fake news.

With this sort of Democrat corruption, it's just the tip of the iceberg.
If the DOJ and the FBI was working to protect the citizens instead of the corrupt Democrat Party, they would dig deep into this to find all of those involved in this crime.

Agreed, but the real problem is what is considered "political extremism". I was once considered moderate, holding traditional conservative views.

Today, people like Mac1958 and about a dozen others, call Me the extreme right. Hell, they would call JFK the extreme right. The media has lost any pretense of trying to cover up that they work directly for the Democrats and the progressives. They do not hide their hatred, they do not temper their rhetoric, and they excuse violence done against the right. Is it any real wonder we have mentally unstable and immature young people shooting up society?

What they are actually showing, is how actual hard it is to cheat in elections....

They are making the case that wide spread systematic voter fraud is impossible..

Forum List

Back