— Democrat politician John Thompson encourages crowd to ‘burn down’ Minneapolis suburbs…

This pile of feces is a democrat who just won a primary for office...watch the video read what this scum said

John Thompson, who won last week’s Democrat primary for the Minnesota House of Representatives District 67A, intimidated a suburban neighborhood outside Minneapolis as violent enablers cheered him on.

‘F your motherf**king peace, white racist motherf**kers!’ Thompson yelled at horrified property owners watching the situation unfold. One of the neighbors was holding a Blue Lives Matter flag and Thompson told him to “stick it up his ass.”

Thompson suggested to the crowd that the entire town should be burned down. “This whole state burned down for $20 damn dollars, you think we give a f**k about burning it down?”

FBI should be knocking on his door about 4 AM with charges of terroristic threats and incitement to riot. Let him see how expensive defense attorneys are.

A large part of the FBI and CIA are disloyal Communists or Communist Fellow Travelers :smoke:

If Barr issues a warrant, the FBI or US Marshall's will execute it.

This pile of feces is a democrat who just won a primary for office...watch the video read what this scum said

John Thompson, who won last week’s Democrat primary for the Minnesota House of Representatives District 67A, intimidated a suburban neighborhood outside Minneapolis as violent enablers cheered him on.

‘F your motherf**king peace, white racist motherf**kers!’ Thompson yelled at horrified property owners watching the situation unfold. One of the neighbors was holding a Blue Lives Matter flag and Thompson told him to “stick it up his ass.”

Thompson suggested to the crowd that the entire town should be burned down. “This whole state burned down for $20 damn dollars, you think we give a f**k about burning it down?”

I doubt he gets the votes from the white side of town.

he will if theyre democrats,,,

And sun will still shine the next day.

I doubt he gets the votes from the white side of town.

he will if theyre democrats,,,

And sun will still shine the next day.

you say that today,,but how can you be sure??

I doubt he get the votes from the white side of town.

That means what Moon ? how about addressing what he said and how he acts after all hes one of your very own Democrat Candidates

I am no Democrat that is a projection you need to create an enemy...I do not live in Minnesota nor in the city of Minneapolis so he can't be a candidate in my district, again that is you projecting another falsehood to create an enemy. I already addressed what he said and I said that I doubt he gets any votes from the white side of town....

o you support Leftwing violence, we get it.

Minnesota House of Representatives District 67A
Just another reason DIms are getting scared that Minnesota may flip to Trump.
Trump is running for the seat of Minnesota House of Representatives District 67A ?
Here’s some free advice idiot. Keep your mouth shut and people will only think you’re a fool. Post and we know you’re an absolute moron. Now STFU.

Forum List

Back