Democrat Prosecutor: Trump Should Not Be Allowed to Defend Himself

As with every judge and every proceeding. I am not interested in the cult excuses you are saving up for your rainy day.
Just saying, it's not as much a slam dunk case for the prosecution as you seem to think.
In fantasyland. In reality, judges have to admonish witnesses all the time. They have to tell them to answer the question and tell them not to speechify.

And as was already pointed out, the judges in Trump's jury trials will have even less patience for this than Engoron has.
It will be interesting to see how far the judge goes into overturn on appeal land while trying to appease the usual suspects out for blood.

Wow, the demented LEFT are showing their true colors as the PSYCHOPATHS they are over this crap.
:cuckoo:

Just saying, it's not as much a slam dunk case for the prosecution as you seem to think.
Strawman. I don't think the election subversion case is a slam dunk.

The documents case? Slam dunk.

It will be interesting to see how far the judge goes into overturn on appeal land while trying to appease the usual suspects out for blood.
More cult fantasy. Getting those excuses all lined up.

Seems more to me like you're the one who thinks it is a slam dunk, with that bucket of excuses you are filling up.

Democrats go full fascist part 380 in a continuing series.

Trump should be barred from blaming others for Jan. 6 riot at trial: Special counsel​

If a defendant chooses to blame space aliens, that is for the defendant to choose and the jury to decide if it really was space aliens. But Democrats know he can defend himself, so are now taking actions to ensure the kangaroo court finds a guilty verdict.

That Democrap prostituter is an unAmerican ****.

On political grounds, obviously.
Christ, one of the justices was part of the insurrection, 3 were appointed by the insurrectionist. That is 4 guaranteed.
Maybe, but they don't have to repay their benefactors. They have jobs for life.

Overturning Roe was something they did for their own magical fetishes.

Democrats go full fascist part 380 in a continuing series.

Trump should be barred from blaming others for Jan. 6 riot at trial: Special counsel​

If a defendant chooses to blame space aliens, that is for the defendant to choose and the jury to decide if it really was space aliens. But Democrats know he can defend himself, so are now taking actions to ensure the kangaroo court finds a guilty verdict.

Amazing.

Full-on commie.

Stalinism has come to America. In the form of leftards.

Well, I warned y'all (and everyone else who'd listen), that this kind of crap would not be allowed here.

And I meant it.

And MORE THAN HALF THE COUNTRY is on board with me.

If any of you fuckers think you're going to make this stick, you'll have to get through me first. And I am MORE tenacious than Donald Trump, I will make your commie lives so fully miserable you'll beg for mercy.

I mean it. If crap like this gets institutionalized this government is coming down. Trust me on that, and mark my words. (DHS, you too, you miserable fuckwits)

Maybe, but they don't have to repay their benefactors. They have jobs for life.

Overturning Roe was something they did for their own magical fetishes.

We are talking about justices who believe in magic so what makes you think reason and logic will enter their PRIVATE deliberations?

Poor SeaSwab.
More denial of facts by the Trump cult.

Just like their dear leader told them to do.

People Are Making Comparisons To George Orwell's ...

View attachment 880228
BuzzFeed News
https://www.buzzfeednews.com › article › mbvd › tru...
Jul 24, 2018 — What you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening” —President Trump (not George Orwell).
Fuckwit, now all you are offering is PROJECTION!!!
You fucking subverted ASSHOLES have NO SELF-AWARENESS at ALL!
Everything YOU are doing is Orwellian as FUCK!!!

Fuckwit, now all you are offering is PROJECTION!!!
You fucking subverted ASSHOLES have NO SELF-AWARENESS at ALL!
Everything YOU are doing is Orwellian as FUCK!!!
Poor SeaSwab.
The orange kool-aid has given you permanent brain damage.

1703851978527.png

Forum List

Back