Democrat Race Baiting Season .. again

^call the Democrats racist and then post a generic overly used meme complaining about liberals calling people racists.

You're a champ.

You're a racist because you support your do nothing Democrat Party and revel in lies.

Wow, I believe in SNAP and school lunches so I'm a racist. Idiot.

That's the best you can do.. Over 250 years of Democrat suppression of the black race and you come up with a bi-partisan act of legislation... :laugh:

Best I can do? I'm working with a moron who plays the race card, when it's pointed out to him he complains about people playing the race card. Other than that your OP is lacking in...you know, everything like...details.

"Democrat Race Baiting Season .. again"

There is no season for republican lying, they lie all year long – this thread being one of many examples.

I'm on the right track and you're nothing more than a shill for the Democrat Racist Party, a traitor to your race.. enjoy it and maybe someday you can profit from it like your hero Al Sharpton...

^race card.

It's about time to point out Democrat lies and failures with minorities. Democrats care so much and yet when the dust settles minorities and all poor Americans are a growing percentage of the population.

Why don't you stand by and watch and do nothing, say nothing, hear nothing and revel in your divisive racist promoting political party..Sheesh, these lying racist Democrats need to get their heads out of their ass and face the facts.

Still a champ. Complain that Liberals call conservative racists and you're still at it in reverse. Anyway, the "Democrats are the real racists" is nothing new and you're not really adding anything new. BTW, you're still playing the infamous race card, hypocrite.

I'm stating the obvious, enjoy keeping your head up your ass.. no problem

View attachment 66716

You're not making a point, you're just regurgitating right wing talking points.

.. revel in black oppression, Happy Racist..

There is no season for republican lying, they lie all year long – this thread being one of many examples.

I'm on the right track and you're nothing more than a shill for the Democrat Racist Party, a traitor to your race.. enjoy it and maybe someday you can profit from it like your hero Al Sharpton...

Ever notice that conservatives can never fathom why a white person would be offended by racism ? It's like they have no ability to sympathize with someone else being wronged . Bunch of selfish a-holes .

^race card.

It's about time to point out Democrat lies and failures with minorities. Democrats care so much and yet when the dust settles minorities and all poor Americans are a growing percentage of the population.

Why don't you stand by and watch and do nothing, say nothing, hear nothing and revel in your divisive racist promoting political party..Sheesh, these lying racist Democrats need to get their heads out of their ass and face the facts.

Still a champ. Complain that Liberals call conservative racists and you're still at it in reverse. Anyway, the "Democrats are the real racists" is nothing new and you're not really adding anything new. BTW, you're still playing the infamous race card, hypocrite.

I'm stating the obvious, enjoy keeping your head up your ass.. no problem

View attachment 66716

You're not making a point, you're just regurgitating right wing talking points.

.. revel in black oppression, Happy Racist..

Maybe this would be a good time to expound on what the fuck your point is?

Here's something, you mentioned education. How about if on a state level you replace funding public schools from local property taxes to a state per pupil funding? So that poorer communities receive the same funds as the more well off? Or, is that just me enslaving "the blacks"?

^call the Democrats racist and then post a generic overly used meme complaining about liberals calling people racists.

You're a champ.

You're a racist because you support your do nothing Democrat Party and revel in lies.

That's the best you can do.. Over 250 years of Democrat suppression of the black race and you come up with a bi-partisan act of legislation... :laugh:

Best I can do? I'm working with a moron who plays the race card, when it's pointed out to him he complains about people playing the race card. Other than that your OP is lacking in...you know, everything like...details.

Eh, I'm just fed up with the Democratic Racist Party failing minorities and blaming everyone else but themselves when politically they control every ghetto in America with years of dismal results.. You can't face the facts but the reality is there you (lying to yourself) racist imbecile..

You're a champ.

Eh, I'm just fed up with the Democratic Racist Party failing minorities and blaming everyone else but themselves when politically they control every ghetto in America with years of dismal results.. You can't face the facts but the reality is there you (lying to yourself) racist imbecile..

There you go again, calling Democrats racist when you complain that liberals call people racist. So, again and I think you have to know this, you're a hypocrite.

Second, you're speaking in bullet points, stop doing that.

Ya know what's racists ? Accusing all minorities of being on welfare . And that's a conservative talking point !

U wonder why you can't attract minorities ?

Get your head out of your ass Timmy. The truth is that you support suppression of minorities by supporting the Democrat Racist Party. Tell me little Timmy, which political party controls America's ghetto's and has for years?

Ya know what's racists ? Accusing all minorities of being on welfare . And that's a conservative talking point !

Get your head out of your ass Timmy. The truth is that you support suppression of minorities by supporting the Democrat Racist Party. Tell me little Timmy, which political party controls America's ghetto's and has for years?

Controls ghettos? What is this the 1950s?

Hey. Dems are far from perfect , but they are light years ahead of the concervatives when it comes to treatment of minorities .

Ever notice that conservatives can never fathom why a white person would be offended by racism ? It's like they have no ability to sympathize with someone else being wronged . Bunch of selfish a-holes .

YES! It's a running them with the Republican party, me, me, me, me. That's why they think we're all on welfare, they don't understand who is their brother's keeper.

Yet you can't even explain what this suppression is.

There you go again, calling Democrats racist when you complain that liberals call people racist. So, again and I think you have to know this, you're a hypocrite.

quit whining like a spoiled little girl, it's boring..

Hey. Dems are far from perfect , but they are light years ahead of the concervatives when it comes to treatment of minorities .

Ghettos are a part of making America Great Again, so get with the program.

Whining? This thread is your personal bitch fest.

Funny how a thread is titled "Democrat race baiting" --- and the Democrat-baiting is by Lumpy.

Or as we call it at USMB ...... "Thursday"

How so, tell me all about the Democratic Parties successes with minorities in jobs, housing, medical care, schooling, living conditions, policing... :laugh:..etc. ?

Well, sure but racists calling me a racist kinda bugs me...:dunno:

Then maybe you should just give up trollin'.

YA THINK?

You were kicked in the head by a donkey as a child and now you just blame Democrats for everything. Makes about as much sense.

Forum List

Back