Democrat Race Baiting Season .. again

Beautiful spring morning. Sun shines, birds a-twiiter, all is calm with the world.

Out comes a kid to play. Kid notices dog lazing contentedly in the sun. "Well that will never do" thinks the kid. Kid proceeds to taunt dog, calling it, making faces, yelling. Dog ignores him, goes to sleep.

So kid starts throwing stones at dog. Dog gets up and calmly moves out of range.

Kid approaches dog, steps on tail, deliberately. Dog yelps but moves away.

Kid follows, goes to pick dog up by the ears. At this point, dog has had enough, snarls and bares his teeth.

Kid runs back into house screaming "Mo-om!! That dog attacked me!! Kill him!!"

Lumpy is that kid.
Only his psychologist knows why.

Cute story Pogo, I appreciate the effort but the conclusion ... eh, it sucked.

Did I rush it? Felt like I rushed it.

My alternate ending was gonna be --- the kid falls and bumps his head running away from the dog that's not chasing him, the Mom signs him up for a USMB membership, and when it comes time to pick a name, he feels the bump on his head and chooses "Lumpy1".

I like mistreating hypocritical Democrats, you come to mind at times like these...:wink_2:

Don't know why, since I'm neither of those. But I like psychoanalyzing extreme cases and you come to mind etc etc...

:laugh: .. I like you being around, the jousting is fun... :thup:

And I like you being a square, daddio. Like, crazy.
(/snapping fingers)

What a fail.

I only hope that you recognize the Democratic Parties failures within the poor and minority communities and hold them responsible for their long time governance and policies. Sure, you don't appreciate being called a racist when the charge is personally unfounded, same here.

Is there more than one party?

Anyway, I think you're implying that minorities are too stupid to figure it out for themselves.

:eusa_think: .. that would explain the poor education statistics in the school districts of the Democratic Party controlled minority ghetto's, now that you're thinking, I'm impressed....:eusa_doh:

A lot of poorer school districts have the newest teachers, the oldest run down schools and a suppressed tax base. Let alone these students have their own challenges, financial, family, bad neighborhoods. I don't think it's an easy fix but insulting their intelligence obviously isn't the answer.

For starters, schools shouldn't heavily rely on property taxes, schools should be funded on a per pupil bases at the state level, leaving room for areas that cost more. I'd like to see poorer school districts build up their college prep courses, many of them simply don't because they don't have the resources. However it's not schools alone that is going to fix this, raising the minimum wage, school lunch programs, safety net programs for families so assholes like you don't compare their grades with wealthier areas that do not suffer from the same challenges.

What a fail.

I only hope that you recognize the Democratic Parties failures within the poor and minority communities and hold them responsible for their long time governance and policies. Sure, you don't appreciate being called a racist when the charge is personally unfounded, same here.

Anyway, I think you're implying that minorities are too stupid to figure it out for themselves.

:eusa_think: .. that would explain the poor education statistics in the school districts of the Democratic Party controlled minority ghetto's, now that you're thinking, I'm impressed....:eusa_doh:

A lot of poorer school districts have the newest teachers, the oldest run down schools and a suppressed tax base. Let alone these students have their own challenges, financial, family, bad neighborhoods. I don't think it's an easy fix but insulting their intelligence obviously isn't the answer.

For starters, schools shouldn't heavily rely on property taxes, schools should be funded on a per pupil bases at the state level, leaving room for areas that cost more. I'd like to see poorer school districts build up their college prep courses, many of them simply don't because they don't have the resources. However it's not schools alone that is going to fix this, raising the minimum wage, school lunch programs, safety net programs for families so assholes like you don't compare their grades with wealthier areas that do not suffer from the same challenges.

:laugh: .. you almost made it through with a reasonable argument but alas residual anger and unknowable conclusions lost it for you..

What a fail.

:laugh: .. you almost made it through with a reasonable argument but alas residual anger and unknowable conclusions lost it for you..

Kid gets bored taunting dog. Goes back in house, dons Danth mask.

emot-munch.gif

Create and fabricate BS to cause racial tension and then blame it all on the GOP.................IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT.......................

New....................The Dems have been doing it so long that we'd ask them if they were sick if they didn't do it..................It's what they always do. Then all the other cards they play...............Your a homophobe, womanizer, hate old people, and kick dogs.......................

The DEMS play we are.................................

Every election.............

So how's the I HAVE A VAGINA CAMPAIGN GOING......................:ack-1:

emot-munch.gif

Just for you.... because it will bug you... :poke:

costumeparty.jpg

What a fail.

You haven't provided anything. At first you were calling democrats and liberals racists and now you are implying poor kids are just stupid.

Anyway, not my problem you can't prove a point.

You haven't provided anything. At first you were calling democrats and liberals racists and now you are implying poor kids are just stupid.

Prove what.........................your denying that this shit happens every election cycle.......................everyone who looks at it knows it is what the Dems do.................

Latest shit thrown at the wall is another same old tactic.......................TRUMP IS HITLER...................Your side is trying that campaign and even the established GOP are trying to make that stick on the wall...............................

It's PATHETIC......................what's even worse is some in America actually believe you idiots..................shows our Education system sucks.................

There's a big difference between being poorly educated by Democrat policy failures and just plain ole stupid. I never implied poor kids are just stupid, you're the one that implied that, I just didn't play in your obvious ruse.

Although judging by generations of poorly educated minority folks in Democrat ghetto's I'm willing to listen to your myopic excuses and conclusions.

emot-munch.gif

View attachment 66792
Hillarious.

There's a big difference between being poorly educated by Democrat policy failures and just plain ole stupid. I never implied poor kids are just stupid, you're the one that implied that, I just didn't play in your obvious ruse.

Although judging by generations of poorly educated minority folks in Democrat ghetto's I'm willing to listen to your myopic excuses and conclusions.

And there's a bigger difference between making a rational point and making a Composition Fallacy.

emot-munch.gif

View attachment 66792

It does bug me --- we never NEVER EVER use an apostrophe to form a plural in English.

How come "Clinton is" gets an apostrophe while "Democrats" does not? See? I run rings around you logically.

And there's a bigger difference between making a rational point and making a Composition Fallacy.

Yup, I should have warned you about your tendencies years ago but I'm glad you finally figured that out on your very own...:wink_2:

Yup, I should have warned you about your tendencies years ago but I'm glad you finally figured that out on your very own...:wink_2:

Weak, Peewee.
61e7a88e5bdaa6058d763c0fbad03b1f.jpg

Coming from a Left wing lunatic................LOL

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

emot-munch.gif

View attachment 66792

It does bug me --- we never NEVER EVER use an apostrophe to form a plural in English.

How come "Clinton is" gets an apostrophe while "Democrats" does not? See? I run rings around you logically.

Sorry Pogo, it's not necessarily intentional...:rolleyes-41:

badgrammar.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back