Democrat Race Baiting Season .. again

Ya know what's racists ? Accusing all minorities of being on welfare . And that's a conservative talking point !

U wonder why you can't attract minorities ?

Get your head out of your ass Timmy. The truth is that you support suppression of minorities by supporting the Democrat Racist Party. Tell me little Timmy, which political party controls America's ghetto's and has for years?

Controls ghettos? What is this the 1950s?

Hey. Dems are far from perfect , but they are light years ahead of the concervatives when it comes to treatment of minorities .
How so, tell me all about the Democratic Parties successes with minorities in jobs, housing, medical care, schooling, living conditions, policing... :laugh:..etc. ?

Minorities have been doing better and better in those areas thanks to anti discrimination laws , affirmative action, head start , community policing , first time homebuyer programs , hud, ect..

But the conservatives have fought all those programs the whole time .

While the Democrats have minorities stuck in their ghetto's with poor education, few jobs, dependence on taxpayers stolen taxes with hideous housing and lifestyle they're promoting fear and lies that Trump is a racist. I think it's pretty obvious who the racists in the country are, the inaction of the Democratic Party on these issues is obvious.
too funny coming from a group of white trailer dwelling mutants of the white christer party
While the Democrats have minorities stuck in their ghetto's with poor education, few jobs, dependence on taxpayers stolen taxes with hideous housing and lifestyle they're promoting fear and lies that Trump is a racist. I think it's pretty obvious who the racists in the country are, the inaction of the Democratic Party on these issues is obvious.
Keep telling yourself that , history is for all to see, trying to rationalize your racism will not help you in the end. You seem very nervous about the demographic shift and your new roll

Sorry Bub, you're hell bound and a waste of my time. You're effect is nil. and your words a liars paradise.

Ya know what's racists ? Accusing all minorities of being on welfare . And that's a conservative talking point !

Get your head out of your ass Timmy. The truth is that you support suppression of minorities by supporting the Democrat Racist Party. Tell me little Timmy, which political party controls America's ghetto's and has for years?

Hey. Dems are far from perfect , but they are light years ahead of the concervatives when it comes to treatment of minorities .
How so, tell me all about the Democratic Parties successes with minorities in jobs, housing, medical care, schooling, living conditions, policing... :laugh:..etc. ?

Minorities have been doing better and better in those areas thanks to anti discrimination laws , affirmative action, head start , community policing , first time homebuyer programs , hud, ect..

:laugh: .. you feel comfort in your lies, enjoy...

"Democrat Race Baiting Season .. again"

There is no season for republican lying, they lie all year long – this thread being one of many examples.

I'm on the right track and you're nothing more than a shill for the Democrat Racist Party, a traitor to your race.. enjoy it and maybe someday you can profit from it like your hero Al Sharpton...

Ever notice that conservatives can never fathom why a white person would be offended by racism ? It's like they have no ability to sympathize with someone else being wronged . Bunch of selfish a-holes .

YES! It's a running them with the Republican party, me, me, me, me. That's why they think we're all on welfare, they don't understand who is their brother's keeper.

Yup, Democrats promoting racism and dependence instead of self reliance, education and employment has really worked out well for minorities...:laugh: .

:laugh: .. you feel comfort in your lies, enjoy...

Lies ? What lies ?

Republican tactic #37: when confronted wh facts , just claim they are lies .

"Democrat Race Baiting Season .. again"

There is no season for republican lying, they lie all year long – this thread being one of many examples.

I'm on the right track and you're nothing more than a shill for the Democrat Racist Party, a traitor to your race.. enjoy it and maybe someday you can profit from it like your hero Al Sharpton...

Ever notice that conservatives can never fathom why a white person would be offended by racism ? It's like they have no ability to sympathize with someone else being wronged . Bunch of selfish a-holes .

YES! It's a running them with the Republican party, me, me, me, me. That's why they think we're all on welfare, they don't understand who is their brother's keeper.

Yup, Democrats promoting racism and dependence instead of self reliance, education and employment has really worked out well for minorities...:laugh: .

Still haven't provided anything to prove your racism claim.

:laugh: Yes, Democrats politically use minorities at taxpayer expense far better than conservatives could even conceive of..

:laugh: Yes, Democrats politically use minorities at taxpayer expense far better than conservatives could even conceive of..

How so, prove it. Can't be for votes as minorities traditionally vote at lower levels than whites.

Well, this has been fun.. I've missed most of the debate but have some fun pissing and moaning, I'll be back to straighten y'all out.:itsok:

Beautiful spring morning. Sun shines, birds a-twiiter, all is calm with the world.

Out comes a kid to play. Kid notices dog lazing contentedly in the sun. "Well that will never do" thinks the kid. Kid proceeds to taunt dog, calling it, making faces, yelling. Dog ignores him, goes to sleep.

So kid starts throwing stones at dog. Dog gets up and calmly moves out of range.

Kid approaches dog, steps on tail, deliberately. Dog yelps but moves away.

Kid follows, goes to pick dog up by the ears. At this point, dog has had enough, snarls and bares his teeth.

Kid runs back into house screaming "Mo-om!! That dog attacked me!! Kill him!!"

Lumpy is that kid.
Only his psychologist knows why.

Beautiful spring morning. Sun shines, birds a-twiiter, all is calm with the world.

Out comes a kid to play. Kid notices dog lazing contentedly in the sun. "Well that will never do" thinks the kid. Kid proceeds to taunt dog, calling it, making faces, yelling. Dog ignores him, goes to sleep.

So kid starts throwing stones at dog. Dog gets up and calmly moves out of range.

Kid follows, goes to pick dog up by the ears. At this point, dog has had enough, snarls and bares his teeth.

Lumpy is that kid.

Cute story Pogo, I appreciate the effort but the conclusion ... eh, it sucked.

I like mistreating hypocritical Democrats, you come to mind at times like these...:wink_2:

Lumpy is that kid.

Did I rush it? Felt like I rushed it.

My alternate ending was gonna be --- the kid falls and bumps his head running away from the dog that's not chasing him, the Mom signs him up for a USMB membership, and when it comes time to pick a name, he feels the bump on his head and chooses "Lumpy1".

I like mistreating hypocritical Democrats, you come to mind at times like these...:wink_2:

Don't know why, since I'm neither of those. But I like psychoanalyzing extreme cases and you come to mind etc etc...

What a fail.

I only hope that you recognize the Democratic Parties failures within the poor and minority communities and hold them responsible for their long time governance and policies. Sure, you don't appreciate being called a racist when the charge is personally unfounded, same here.

Lumpy is that kid.

You are the one who is a joke, and you know it.

Lumpy is that kid.

My alternate ending was gonna be --- the kid falls and bumps his head running away from the dog that's not chasing him, the Mom signs him up for a USMB membership, and when it comes time to pick a name, he feels the bump on his head and chooses "Lumpy1".

Don't know why, since I'm neither of those. But I like psychoanalyzing extreme cases and you come to mind etc etc...
It's funny how aptly these people name themselves, and they are too stupid to realize it or get the irony. LOL

Lumpy is that kid.

:laugh: .. I like you being around, the jousting is fun... :thup:

What a fail.

I only hope that you recognize the Democratic Parties failures within the poor and minority communities and hold them responsible for their long time governance and policies. Sure, you don't appreciate being called a racist when the charge is personally unfounded, same here.

Is there more than one party?

Anyway, I think you're implying that minorities are too stupid to figure it out for themselves.

Lumpy is that kid.

You are the one who is a joke, and you know it.

You take this crap too seriously...maybe it's guilt...

I think you need a hug...:smiliehug:

What a fail.

Is there more than one party?

Anyway, I think you're implying that minorities are too stupid to figure it out for themselves.

:eusa_think: .. that would explain the poor education statistics in the school districts of the Democratic Party controlled minority ghetto's, now that you're thinking, I'm impressed....:eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back