Democrat Sex Abuse Supporters..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
There's no doubt that Bill Clinton has been and still is a sexual predator and a vote for Hillary is a vote for putting a sexual deviant and sexual deviant enabler in the White House. So the conclusion is Democrats are in favor and are more than willing to promote and vote for sexual harassment of women.

There's no doubt that Bill Clinton has been and still is a sexual predator and a vote for Hillary is a vote for putting a sexual deviant and sexual deviant enabler in the White House. So the conclusion is Democrats are in favor and are more than willing to promote and vote for sexual harassment of women.

I'm sure a lot of RWNJ's agree with you,but they are RWNJs

Just chalk it up to it being a "legitimate rape"...

Oh, we have some pro sexual harassment Democrat voters on the USMB.

Well, no big surprise.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for sexual abuse whether you can accept reality or not.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for sexual abuse whether you can accept reality or not.

Believing your dumb claims is a vote for crazies whether you can accept reality or not

For what it's worth Trump is accused of raping his first wife and Rafael Cruz had inappropriate relations with a blob fish.

tumblr_inline_nyou1gGbjV1rd0qsd_500.jpg

Believing your dumb claims is a vote for crazies whether you can accept reality or not

Sooo, according to you Bill Clinton never sexually harassed several women and Hillary didn't enable it.... :laugh:

For what it's worth Trump is accused of raping his first wife and Rafael Cruz had inappropriate relations with a blob fish.

It's worth nothing.. proud Pro-Sexual abuse Democrat voter...:eusa_shhh:

The only people I see who think this is an issue don't seem to care much about reproductive rights, equal pay or affordable child and healthcare. This is a gutter issue that affects nobody and decides nothing in this election. I'll vote for the Democrats because they at least don't call women bimbos and want to outlaw abortion and in some cases even birth control.

The only people I see who think this is an issue don't seem to care much about reproductive rights, equal pay or affordable child and healthcare. This is a gutter issue that affects nobody and decides nothing in this election. I'll vote for the Democrats because they at least don't call women bimbos and want to outlaw abortion and in some cases even birth control.

0577705106c3647849511e5bd71a51eb.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-04-15-at-11.09.19-AM-1.jpg

week14-fetus.jpg

Happy Joy's 14 week old non-human...

Does that mean she will clean your clock?

My clock no, your integrity yes..

My clock no, your integrity yes..
I don't have any integrity,,,,

to clean...

View attachment 67317

View attachment 67318

View attachment 67319

Do you ever get tired of the theatrics?

However, since you brought up images of fetuses, what's it like to be supporting the most pro-choice Republican in recent memory? Kind of giving up on the kiddies, aren't we?

Last edited:

View attachment 67317

View attachment 67318

View attachment 67319

However, since you brought up abortion, what's it like to be supporting the most pro-choice Republican in recent memory? Kind of giving up on the kiddies, aren't we?
Lumpy is a Log Cabin republican. He can't help it.

View attachment 67317

View attachment 67318

View attachment 67319

However, since you brought up abortion, what's it like to be supporting the most pro-choice Republican in recent memory? Kind of giving up on the kiddies, aren't we?
Lumpy is a Log Cabin republican. He can't help it.

Oh, shoot, I didn't realize he had such little respect for himself.

poor insane loser.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back