Democrat Sex Abuse Supporters..

There's no doubt that Bill Clinton has been and still is a sexual predator and a vote for Hillary is a vote for putting a sexual deviant and sexual deviant enabler in the White House. So the conclusion is Democrats are in favor and are more than willing to promote and vote for sexual harassment of women.
clinton scandal happend 2 million years ago .and republican still using ............ it
:biggrin::badgrin:

There's no doubt that Bill Clinton has been and still is a sexual predator and a vote for Hillary is a vote for putting a sexual deviant and sexual deviant enabler in the White House. So the conclusion is Democrats are in favor and are more than willing to promote and vote for sexual harassment of women.
clinton scandal happend 2 million years ago .and republican still using ............ it
:biggrin::badgrin:

..eh, vote for your sexual abuse enabler, I expect most Democrats will ...:laugh:

Last edited:

poor insane loser.

:cuckoo:
Another Democrat voter supporting sex abuse and angry with me about their lack of morality.... interesting and pathetic.:laugh:

For what it's worth Trump is accused of raping his first wife and Rafael Cruz had inappropriate relations with a blob fish.

tumblr_inline_nyou1gGbjV1rd0qsd_500.jpg

It's worth nothing.. proud Pro-Sexual abuse Democrat voter...:eusa_shhh:

The only people I see who think this is an issue don't seem to care much about reproductive rights, equal pay or affordable child and healthcare. This is a gutter issue that affects nobody and decides nothing in this election. I'll vote for the Democrats because they at least don't call women bimbos and want to outlaw abortion and in some cases even birth control.

View attachment 67317

View attachment 67318

View attachment 67319

Happy Joy's 14 week old non-human...

Do you ever get tired of the theatrics?

However, since you brought up abortion, what's it like to be supporting the most pro-choice Republican in recent memory? Kind of giving up on the kiddies, aren't we?
Lumpy is a Log Cabin republican. He can't help it.

I'm not gay but your homophobia is duly noted... :wink_2:

The only people I see who think this is an issue don't seem to care much about reproductive rights, equal pay or affordable child and healthcare. This is a gutter issue that affects nobody and decides nothing in this election. I'll vote for the Democrats because they at least don't call women bimbos and want to outlaw abortion and in some cases even birth control.

View attachment 67317

View attachment 67318

View attachment 67319

However, since you brought up abortion, what's it like to be supporting the most pro-choice Republican in recent memory? Kind of giving up on the kiddies, aren't we?

He didn't say anything bad about being gay...other than associating you with homosexuals. So, maybe you do have a point.

View attachment 67317

View attachment 67318

View attachment 67319

He didn't say anything bad about being gay...other than associating you with homosexuals. So, maybe you do have a point.

Eh, go vote for your sex harassment enabler in the White House and be proud of your Democrat slavery history..

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

View attachment 67317

View attachment 67318

View attachment 67319

Don't worry Lump. You can be as fabulous as you like. I won't judge.

Eh, go vote for your sex harassment enabler in the White House and be proud of your Democrat slavery history..

Oh, look another conservative who thinks liberals were into slavery.

There's no denying the Democratic Party was formed around slavery, Check your first Democrat President Andrew Jackson.

There's no denying the Democratic Party was formed around slavery, Check your first Democrat President Andrew Jackson.

Southern Democrats, not the party as a whole and as has been said time and time again, racists went the way of Strom and found whiter pastures with the the far right elements of the GOP.

I'm surprised you call yourself and American, after all the country has it's roots in slavery regardless of party.

What is your view as a conservative having Lincoln tell the south exactly what they can do with their states rights? You know, the supposed cornerstone of conservatism.

Last edited:

Southern Democrats, not the party as a whole and as has been said time and time again, racists went the way of Strom and found whiter pastures with the the far right elements of the GOP.

I'm surprised you call yourself and American, after all the country has it's roots in slavery regardless of party.

What is your view as a conservative having Lincoln tell the south exactly what they can do with their states rights? You know, the supposed cornerstone of conservatism.

Well, it's unlikely we'll agree on this one, alas you have a liberal education and brainwashed in your views....:lol:

You are fun to spar with, thanks.

Forum List

Back