Democrat Strategist Endorses Call for Recession to Protect US Democracy Against Trump

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These corporate whores are so transparent.

American workers salaries are going up under Trump and they dont like it and the Dims will kiss corporate ass right alongside the Neocon Republicans in order to serve their corp[orate masters.

Dem Strategist Slams Trump's 'Behavior' in Office: He's a 'Raging Narcissist'

trump-derangement-syndrome-600x429.jpg

Leftist idiots. They'd gladly see an all-out nuclear war if it meant getting rid of Trump.

Polling this early is usually way off come election time. More importantly why diagnose D errors and coach them out of their error? Letting them stay fat, dumb and happy is the proper strategy.

What have I seen, my heat bill raise and gas raise. Oh probably due to him ripping up the Iran deal. What till we feel the hit from the trade wars, and where is that great insurance he promises, I read he wants to get rid of the preexisting condition clause, and the GOP's are suing saying its unconstitutional.

He knows who butters his bread , the elites and the Evangelicals.

Leftist idiots. They'd gladly see an all-out nuclear war if it meant getting rid of Trump.
Funny, I think Trump would gladly see an all-out nuclear war than agree to compromise.

Like the meeting with NK, I thought liberals said Trump was gonna start a nuclear war with his firm Twitter post, this doesn’t fit into your post does it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What have I seen, my heat bill raise and gas raise. Oh probably due to him ripping up the Iran deal. What till we feel the hit from the trade wars, and where is that great insurance he promises, I read he wants to get rid of the preexisting condition clause, and the GOP's are suing saying its unconstitutional.

He knows who butters his bread , the elites and the Evangelicals.

While in the middle of a heat wave, we just had our lowest air conditioning bill in 8 years.

This is not a joke. This is literally true.

You all seeing why I hate them and why I piss on their graves yet?

Funny, I think Trump would gladly see an all-out nuclear war than agree to compromise.

Like the meeting with NK, I thought liberals said Trump was gonna start a nuclear war with his firm Twitter post, this doesn’t fit into your post does it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said the same thing about Reagan too.

Forum List

Back