🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat Support For Terrorism Remembered

reagantaliban1985.jpg

The Taliban didn't exist in 1985 - you lying pile of shit.

{In the beginning the Taliban numbered in the hundreds, were badly equipped and low on munitions. Within months however 15,000 students arrived from the madrassas in Pakistan.[50] The Taliban's first major military activity was in 1994, when they marched northward from Maiwand and captured Kandahar City and the surrounding provinces, losing only a few dozen men.[51] When they took control of Kandahar in 1994, they forced the surrender of dozens of local Pashtun leaders who had presided over a situation of complete lawlessness and atrocities.[51][52] }

Taliban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bill Clinton praised them.

Which terrorists? America has had so many terrorists starting even before the Constitution. Seems the revolutionaries during their war really destroyed the Tory houses, fortunes and so forth. Most of the Tories went back to England.

One of the guys brought over to be trained had a change of heart, turned himself in and told them what was planned. The FBI and MI6 did not believe him. That was a bit of a warning.

Horsefeathers.

You don't know what you're talking about.....not an unusual strategy for you.

He didn't get any 'warnings', you moron.

"There was . . . an awareness by the government, including the president, of Osama bin Laden and the threat he posed in the United States and around the world," Fleischer said. "That included long-standing speculation about hijacking in the traditional sense, but not involving suicide bombers using airplanes as missiles."

A CIA spokesman said the agency routinely passed on intelligence citing the possibility that al Qaeda might be planning to hijack an airliner as part of a terrorist action against the United States. But a suicide attack involving an aircraft was never envisioned, the spokesman said."
Bush Was Told of Hijacking Dangers (washingtonpost.com)

"...information prompted administration officials to issue a private warning to transportation officials and national security agencies. ... In a press briefing, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said the threats were very general and did not mention a specific time, place or mode of terrorist attack." http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.ph...esident's_Daily_Briefing_Memo_(External_Links)

Pretty specific warning, huh?

And...do you know who asked for intelligence briefings?

"The White House said the presidential daily briefing, or PDB, was requested by Bush, who sought information about the possibility of an al Qaeda attack in the United States."
CNN.com - White House releases*bin Laden memo - Apr 12, 2004

Seems like Bush was far more responsible than the oaf in the White House now.....the one who took a nap while Benghazi was under attack.

But....all in all, a good job in your post as far as continuing the "Blame Bush" strategy.

The FBI had one of he guys who turned himself in before the attack. The FBI did not believe him, and neither did MI6.

Good thing he whispered it in your ear, Paul Revere.

Holy shit you do believe anything

tapatalk post

I believed Rice. Didn't you?

Perhaps Right Wingers don't remember Ms. Rice was part of the Bush Administration?

Now, focus like a laser, you moron:

You provided this link.

What....exactly do you imagine (I almost said 'think') this included that indicts the Bush administration???

It says that:

a. Bush himself demanded the CIA write a report

b.The report did not include a warning about attacks in the United States.

And....the blockbuster: bin Laden wanted to harm the United States!!!
Might have included '...and water is thought to be wet.'

After including that vid, you couldn't possibly make yourself look more of a fool.
You could try, but you wouldn't succeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clinton tried to kill Bin Ladin in Afghanistan by attacking 4 al Qaeda camps with over 70 cruise missils. The date, August 20, 1998, almost three years before 9/11.

Which resulted in most Republicans instantly springing to the defense of Osama, with cries of "wag the dog!" and "aspirin factory!" and "impeach him again!".

Even today, most Republicans have no regrets over how they saved Bin Ladin. On the contary, they brag about it. All over the nation, there are conservatives making speeches like this to their grandchildren:

"Billy, did I ever tell you about the time I saved Osama from the evil Clinton? Proudest day of my life, that was ...".

Horsefeathers.

You don't know what you're talking about.....not an unusual strategy for you.

He didn't get any 'warnings', you moron.

"There was . . . an awareness by the government, including the president, of Osama bin Laden and the threat he posed in the United States and around the world," Fleischer said. "That included long-standing speculation about hijacking in the traditional sense, but not involving suicide bombers using airplanes as missiles."

A CIA spokesman said the agency routinely passed on intelligence citing the possibility that al Qaeda might be planning to hijack an airliner as part of a terrorist action against the United States. But a suicide attack involving an aircraft was never envisioned, the spokesman said."

"...information prompted administration officials to issue a private warning to transportation officials and national security agencies. ... In a press briefing, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice said the threats were very general and did not mention a specific time, place or mode of terrorist attack." http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.ph...esident's_Daily_Briefing_Memo_(External_Links)

Pretty specific warning, huh?

And...do you know who asked for intelligence briefings?

"The White House said the presidential daily briefing, or PDB, was requested by Bush, who sought information about the possibility of an al Qaeda attack in the United States."
CNN.com - White House releases*bin Laden memo - Apr 12, 2004

Seems like Bush was far more responsible than the oaf in the White House now.....the one who took a nap while Benghazi was under attack.

But....all in all, a good job in your post as far as continuing the "Blame Bush" strategy.

The FBI had one of he guys who turned himself in before the attack. The FBI did not believe him, and neither did MI6.

Good thing he whispered it in your ear, Paul Revere.

I accept your capitulation.

Produce that "warning," dolt.

One of the guys brought over to be trained had a change of heart, turned himself in and told them what was planned. The FBI and MI6 did not believe him. That was a bit of a warning.

Do you specialize in hearsay? "I heard that some dude, over behind the trash bin, I think it was behind the supermarket, and he said that no nukes is a convicted grave robber."

See how that works? If you make a claim you MUST back it up with evidence greater than that which you pull out of your keester.

It was on the front page of the London Times, which is a Rupert Murdoch newspaper. A few weeks later there was a follow up article. It was somehow ignored by the US media, which my wife and I found very strange. An American relative told me that she heard the story, and that it was in the 9/11 Commission Report.

Do you specialize in hearsay? "I heard that some dude, over behind the trash bin, I think it was behind the supermarket, and he said that no nukes is a convicted grave robber."

See how that works? If you make a claim you MUST back it up with evidence greater than that which you pull out of your keester.

It was on the front page of the London Times, which is a Rupert Murdoch newspaper. A few weeks later there was a follow up article. It was somehow ignored by the US media, which my wife and I found very strange. An American relative told me that she heard the story, and that it was in the 9/11 Commission Report.

You are talking about Niaz Khan. His story is in the 9/11 Commission Report and was reported as major news in Great Britain. He is a citizen of Great Britain. The FBI confirmed some of his allegations. He did not know any of the 9/11 terrorist or anything about the 9/11 attack. He claimed he was trained to hijack an airplane in but never given specific details. After his training he was sent to New York to allegedly meet with an al Qaeda representative for further instructions. He claims that instead of joining the assumed secret al Qaeda cell that he fled with the funds provided to him by al Qaeda and after blowing the money on gambling (he was a degenerate gambler) he went to the FBI in fear that al Qaeda was coming after him for stealing their funds. This was in 2000. The FBI sent him back to GB and British intelligence. British released him. His story can be found with a simple name search on google.

I demand we test you both with sodium pentothal!

Someday, we'll look back on this, you'll laugh nervously and you'll change the subject.

Jimmy Carter pardoned 4 Puerto Rican nationals who shot up the U.S. Congress in 1954. He always had an affection for terrorists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Capitol_shooting_incident_(1954)

And a hatred for Jews

tapatalk post
Yep, probably why he laid a wreath at Yassir Arafat's tomb (the Godfather of terrorists).

Did you know that Carter wrote speeches for, and served as public relations for Arafat?

You are talking about Niaz Khan. His story is in the 9/11 Commission Report and was reported as major news in Great Britain. He is a citizen of Great Britain. The FBI confirmed some of his allegations. He did not know any of the 9/11 terrorist or anything about the 9/11 attack. He claimed he was trained to hijack an airplane in but never given specific details. After his training he was sent to New York to allegedly meet with an al Qaeda representative for further instructions. He claims that instead of joining the assumed secret al Qaeda cell that he fled with the funds provided to him by al Qaeda and after blowing the money on gambling (he was a degenerate gambler) he went to the FBI in fear that al Qaeda was coming after him for stealing their funds. This was in 2000. The FBI sent him back to GB and British intelligence. British released him. His story can be found with a simple name search on google.

"Although he passed two lie detector tests, ultimately the FBI didn't believe him. The FBI sent him back to the UK, where he was interviewed by UK security officials, who didn't believe him either."
Niaz Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I always said one cannot trust Bush's MI5!!!

Forum List

Back