Democrat Teens Destroy Family Fun Center in Memphis. Anyone Want to Guess Their Race?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure they’re not White Supremacists in disguise?

Only a moron like you would believe that horseshit.

You see, wingnut, that’s the difference. You only like the facts you “believe”. I accept the facts and belief never enters into it.

You have presented any facts to believe or not believe.

Yes, I have. Thank you for acknowledging that.

Since you’re too lazy or stupid to click through, here’s the police quote:

“We have identified some individuals who have been seen with the Boogaloo boys and some Antifa groups around the area,” said Richmond police chief Gerald Smith on Sunday. “The majority of those individuals who were there last night were Caucasian.”

You see, wingnut, that’s the difference. You only like the facts you “believe”. I accept the facts and belief never enters into it.

“We have identified some individuals who have been seen with the Boogaloo boys and some Antifa groups around the area,” said Richmond police chief Gerald Smith on Sunday. “The majority of those individuals who were there last night were Caucasian.”

Got a video of caucasians destroying private property? I'll wait

I will never condone the destruction of other people's property, but because of why the mayhem happened in the first place, for me, possessing any sympathy for the people in charge of the place is easier said than done.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What did the people in charge think was going to happen after they decided to rip off enough of their clientele?

^^^ That could be debatable. I don't have the best example where a father is concerned and I turned out okay for the most part.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Typical Democrats.
Typical Democrats.
And they wonder why some people are racist. Well maybe this is a good part of the reason why.

1595895273825.png

View attachment 368024

Looks like a cheap cut and paste, but I wasnt referring to Antifa. Commies dont count as white

Closed. There is nothing in the article that days they are Democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back