Democrat Trickery...How have they got so many Whites to HATE Whites?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
My daughter and I were talking about this; she was telling me about the number of White kids in her class whom openly talk like they are disgusted with White people.
It’s actually a brilliant plan for the Party Of Filth.....But what Jedi mind-tricks have they used to execute such a plan?

seems to me its public school and public school teacher mostly . And kids don't appreciate what they have and they don't know history . And kids parents don't know anything about the USA so parents can't teach their kids . Oh well , its the White kids that will bear the brunt of hating on Whites BLoser .

The lowest logic whites will fall for the tricks

The white women more than the white men

The real power of the world is the white men and trump has them on his side by a landslide

History shows women's freedom rights gets taken away when going against the white males

What, exactly, did your daughter say?

The Professor insists on having ‘open discussion sessions’ in her Poli Sci class...obviously an effective method for indoctrination...She didn’t get to descriptive, she just said that White kids will talk about other Whites and their ideals in complete disgust. I guess she brought up something about American values and traditions and everybody lost their fucking minds...she brought up the right to sovereignty for Americans and everybody lost their fucking minds. She said the White kids tend to be the ones that lose their shit the most...FUCKING WEIRD!

She said "there are a number of White kids in her class whom openly talk like they are disgusted with White people". WTF, you need to work on your reading skills.

Are you trying to say that if a person is white, there is no way he can do anything that is disgusting? Perhaps they are more disgusted with the behavior, and coincidentally, that behavior happens to be done by some white people.

Yes education is a total fraud

All polls shows a direction that when time to learn the direction goes to conservatives that proves the most wise and successful principles over liberal principles

At 18 the voter becomes more conservative at 50 and that experience direction proves conservatives as the more wise.

Educators not explaining all polls show how liberalism comes from the unwise proves educators a total fraud

The Professor insists on having ‘open discussion sessions’ in her Poli Sci class...obviously an effective method for indoctrination...She didn’t get to descriptive, she just said that White kids will talk about other Whites and their ideals in complete disgust. I guess she brought up something about American values and traditions and everybody lost their fucking minds...she brought up the right to sovereignty for Americans and everybody lost their fucking minds. She said the White kids tend to be the ones that lose their shit the most...FUCKING WEIRD!
------------------------------------------ seems to me that the White kids are trying to impress other students with their anti White show of hate which is very popular . These White kids are fecked up and deserve what they get imo .

She said "there are a number of White kids in her class whom openly talk like they are disgusted with White people". WTF, you need to work on your reading skills.

Are you trying to say that if a person is white, there is no way he can do anything that is disgusting? Perhaps they are more disgusted with the behavior, and coincidentally, that behavior happens to be done by some white people.

Terrific, another clown that has trouble reading.

WHat sovereignty was she talking about?

The "sovereign citizens" movement is pretty repugnant. was that what she was talking about?

which "American values" was she referring to?

its time for parent to teach their kids but quite likely the kids are dopers at an early age and could not care less . And then the kids are legal dopers at 18 or 21 so they dont think correctly .

Terrific, another clown that has trouble reading.

No trouble understanding the written word. Answer the question.

The "sovereign citizens" movement is pretty repugnant. was that what she was talking about?

which "American values" was she referring to?
--------------------------------- SOVEREIGNTY of the USA . Sovereign Citizens are normally old guys and they are few and far between . Sovereinty of the USA is a legitimate concern as its being lost . The biggest example , see the USA Southen border that is being over run Lesh .

seems to me its public school and public school teacher mostly . And kids don't appreciate what they have and they don't know history . And kids parents don't know anything about the USA so parents can't teach their kids . Oh well , its the White kids that will bear the brunt of hating on Whites BLoser .
But if one knows anything about American History, Loser's a really fucking loser. If people like Loser impart their views to their kids, their kids aren't gonna have a good time of life.

It's a shame you didn't teach your daughter that you should focus on someone's character and their actions and not their skin color.

Forum List

Back