Democrat Trickery...How have they got so many Whites to HATE Whites?

sovereign citizens [chuckle] aw haw . I 'SUSPECT' that the teachers and many others are against USA Sovereignty as they push for Open Borders Lesh , Bulldog and others perhaps.

Why don't all people call for a very high logic ability test for voters

This will indeed happen and if not women will lose their freedom rights and have the progress to liberalism stopped

It's a shame you didn't teach your daughter that you should focus on someone's character and their actions and not their skin color.

Sure, is that the message from liberals and the Democratic party?

How have they got so many Whites to HATE Whites?

I've wondered that myself.

How were Republicans able to get other Republicans to hate so many whites?

They hate white:

Atheists

gays

Hispanics

Scientists

college professors

Muslims

And other whites who don't believe what Republicans believe.

What Democrats hate is hate itself. Republicans have a very long list of hate. We see it every day.

My daughter and I were talking about this; she was telling me about the number of White kids in her class whom openly talk like they are disgusted with White people.
It’s actually a brilliant plan for the Party Of Filth.....But what Jedi mind-tricks have they used to execute such a plan?
Gee, the daughter of a White Nationalist like yourself talks like a White Nationalist herself.

Who'd a thunk it? What a surprise. You've infected her.

It's a shame you didn't teach your daughter that you should focus on someone's character and their actions and not their skin color.
---------------------------------------------- the problem is that everyone concentrates on their Hate or Dislike of WHITES being Oppressors and Conquerors throughout history just because Whites have done very well for themselves all through history and thats not fair [chuckle , see the USA ] . And its true , Whites Rule the world and as the worlds minority thats pretty impressive RDD .

My daughter and I were talking about this; she was telling me about the number of White kids in her class whom openly talk like they are disgusted with White people.
It’s actually a brilliant plan for the Party Of Filth.....But what Jedi mind-tricks have they used to execute such a plan?
Gee, the daughter of a White Nationalist like yourself talks like a White Nationalist herself.

---------------------------------------------- nothing wrong with being an American Nationalist as TRUMP is a Nationalist who also happens to be White so i guess that TRUMP is a White Nationalist , whats wrong with that G5000 ??

---------------------------------------------- nothing wrong with being an American Nationalist as TRUMP is a Nationalist who also happens to be White so i guess that TRUMP is a White Nationalist , whats wrong with that G5000 ??
Oh, you like word games? Okay. Let me be more clear. A White Nationalist is a Nazi.

So you're saying Trump is a Nazi?

A lot of Nazis seem to think he is.

torch-parade-1.jpg

I long for the days when I'd hear "I used to hate your ass cause you a white ugly mtherfucker, but now I realize even if you weren't a white ugly mtherfkcer, I'd still hate your ass."

An Archie Bunker moment.

How have they got so many Whites to HATE Whites?

I've wondered that myself.

How were Republicans able to get other Republicans to hate so many whites?

They hate white:

Atheists

gays

Hispanics

Scientists

college professors

Muslims

And other whites who don't believe what Republicans believe.

What Democrats hate is hate itself. Republicans have a very long list of hate. We see it every day.

Logic goes for balance

And that logic is the highest wisdom

And these are the trump supporters

Their hate is based on logic and it's wise to hate and stop harm

Trump has the real power on his side

i'm not going to argue , Trump is a White Man that i think announced that he is a Nationalist . Nothing wrong with that G5000 .

And rational white folks find that repugnant. What a surprise

White males build almost everything in the country. It's easy to demonize tax cattle.

For example, the education is paid by the white males mostly. And as a consequence of this sort of talk, we should refuse to pay.

White males build almost everything in the country. It's easy to demonize tax cattle.

For example, the education is paid by the white males mostly. And as a consequence of this sort of talk, we should refuse to pay.
You must be another one of those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about.

Whatever happened to the idea of judging people on the basis of their conduct rather than their skin tone?

I'm white, but I don't see why I'm supposed to support a person simply because he or she is light-skinned if that person is acting like an asshole. I've voted for whites, blacks, you-name it, depending on what they do; their ideas and their conduct.

Look at the pictures with comment #29. If anyone thinks I'm supposed to support these jerks, they are out of their minds.

This "whites hating whites" thing is pure BS.

That’s the foundation of the trickery isn’t it...program White folks to be terrified to acknowledge skin color while all the other side does is talk about and acknowledge skin color?
Am I right?

White Nationalist:
“A White person who loves his country and whom doesn’t pretend that statistics related to ethnicity don’t exist.”
In other words, a patriotic real American who isn’t a scared pussy and who loves facts and truth.

That’s the foundation of the trickery isn’t it...program White folks to be terrified to acknowledge skin color while all the other side does is talk about and acknowledge skin color?
Am I right?
As members of a formerly oppressed group, it is only natural they should celebrate the progress they have made in our country and to recognize how far they have come from that oppression.

That progress is precisely what makes our country so great and should be celebrated at every opportunity.

The problem with 'White Culture' is that in our generation a majority of white Americans have abandoned the very principals and philosophies that have historically been the basis for the previous success of our culture.

Since the 1980s, materialism has been the centerpiece of white American culture - and by 'Materialism' I mean a lack of any other values. Wanting to be wealthy is O.K., but abandoning all other values to gain wealth is a sickness.

White Americans are a culture of spoiled brats. Raised on endless credit and believing that they are entitled to the best of everything. They've developed a psychology of meanness as a defense mechanism to defend what has been handed to them on a silver platter.

Real Hard work, a respect for education, rational thinking and intellectualism have all been abandoned. The founding principals of equality, democracy and inalienable human rights have been abandoned.

Meanwhile, a large part of the rest of the world have adopted the very principals that white American culture used to espouse. - and they are increasingly successful because of it. They are bypassing white America.

Do you understand that ANY previous generation of white Americans would have absolutely reject anyone even closely similar to Donald Trump. Just the fact that so many white Americans voted for Trump shows the complete dichotomy between this generation of white Americans and our heritage.

Forum List

Back