Democrat Trickery...How have they got so many Whites to HATE Whites?

It's a shame you didn't teach your daughter that you should focus on someone's character and their actions and not their skin color.

Itā€™s a shame that your programming forces you to believe that Whites shouldnā€™t dare ā€œfocusā€ on someoneā€™s skin color while you people do nothing but push affirmative action and celebrate ā€œdiversityā€ / fewer Whites.

Why should we focus on skin color? What is it about the pigment of someones skin that makes them better/worse than other skin colors?

And why the fuck are you replying to comments from January? Slow times at the Klan rally?

The main reason what people hate about you BL likely had nothing to do with your race. You being an insufferable twat is likely the real culprit.

My daughter and I were talking about this; she was telling me about the number of White kids in her class whom openly talk like they are disgusted with White people.
Itā€™s actually a brilliant plan for the Party Of Filth.....But what Jedi mind-tricks have they used to execute such a plan?
Gee, the daughter of a White Nationalist like yourself talks like a White Nationalist herself.

Who'd a thunk it? What a surprise. You've infected her.

White Nationalist:
ā€œA White person who loves his country and whom doesnā€™t pretend that statistics related to ethnicity donā€™t exist.ā€
In other words, a patriotic real American who isnā€™t a scared pussy and who loves facts and truth.
This is an immigrant country. Not a racist redneck country.

True..
Predominantly White Europeans, some very productive Asians and 100 million second-class citizens. (Brown people here illegally or with illegal roots)

Sure, productive Asians, and yet most of them have no personality, or sense of humor.

It's a shame you didn't teach your daughter that you should focus on someone's character and their actions and not their skin color.

Itā€™s a shame that your programming forces you to believe that Whites shouldnā€™t dare ā€œfocusā€ on someoneā€™s skin color while you people do nothing but push affirmative action and celebrate ā€œdiversityā€ / fewer Whites.

Why should we focus on skin color? What is it about the pigment of someones skin that makes them better/worse than other skin colors?

And why the fuck are you replying to comments from January? Slow times at the Klan rally?

"Why should we focus on skin color?"
You tell me why you Mexicrats make ā€˜fewer whitesā€™ the foundation to most of your campaigns?

"What is it about the pigment of someones skin that makes them better/worse than other skin colors?"
I'm guessing it's an inherent genetics thing...have you looked at statistics related to ethnicity? How else can it be explained?

My daughter and I were talking about this; she was telling me about the number of White kids in her class whom openly talk like they are disgusted with White people.
Itā€™s actually a brilliant plan for the Party Of Filth.....But what Jedi mind-tricks have they used to execute such a plan?
Gee, the daughter of a White Nationalist like yourself talks like a White Nationalist herself.

White Nationalist:
ā€œA White person who loves his country and whom doesnā€™t pretend that statistics related to ethnicity donā€™t exist.ā€
In other words, a patriotic real American who isnā€™t a scared pussy and who loves facts and truth.

True..
Predominantly White Europeans, some very productive Asians and 100 million second-class citizens. (Brown people here illegally or with illegal roots)

Sure, productive Asians, and yet most of them have no personality, or sense of humor.

True...but they don't have children they can't afford on their own. They don't try to mold this nation to fit them. They're law abiding and I've never had an Asian nations flag waved in my face.

You tell me why you Mexicrats make ā€˜fewer whitesā€™ the foundation to most of your campaigns?

"What is it about the pigment of someones skin that makes them better/worse than other skin colors?"
I'm guessing it's an inherent genetics thing...have you looked at statistics related to ethnicity? How else can it be explained?

You guess it's a genetics thing? Or you know? What genetics thing exactly makes some skin color superior to other skin color? I'm sure you've done your research so share what you've found that has convinced you that darker skin color makes someone inferior to lighter skin color.

You guess it's a genetics thing? Or you know? What genetics thing exactly makes some skin color superior to other skin color? I'm sure you've done your research so share what you've found that has convinced you that darker skin color makes someone inferior to lighter skin color.

There are lots of predispositions related to different ethnicities....some are behavioral and some are biological and health related. Is this really revolutionary information for you?
What else can I teach you?

So, getting back on topic...
How have Mexicrats got so many Whites to HATE Whites?

Itā€™s the Republicans who hate. Look at the people they hate:

Atheists
liberals
gays
people who believe in womenā€™s rights
college professors
scientists
And more.

See what I mean?

White Nationalist:

True..

Asians? or Republicans?

There are lots of predispositions related to different ethnicities....some are behavioral and some are biological and health related. Is this really revolutionary information for you?
What else can I teach you?

So, getting back on topic...
How have Mexicrats got so many Whites to HATE Whites?

Not what I asked you.

You said "it's a genetics thing".

I wanted to know specifically, what genetics about dark skin makes it inferior to white skin? Tell us which research you read or performed yourself that led you to this conclusion.

You dug this thread up to remind us that you're indeed a lazy fucking racist. So don't be mad that I'm not "staying on topic".

The topic is you're a lazy fucking racist.

White Nationalist:

True..

True...but they don't have children they can't afford on their own. They don't try to mold this nation to fit them. They're law abiding and I've never had an Asian nations flag waved in my face.

So, as long as minorities are not 'Nationalists' about it, they are OK? How does this not make you a gigantic fucking douche bag hypocrite?

White Nationalist:

True..

So, as long as minorities are not 'Nationalists' about it, they are OK? How does this not make you a gigantic fucking douche bag hypocrite?

They can be Nationalists in their countries, no?

White Nationalist:

True..

Asians? or Republicans?

Speaking of Whites who hate Whites....

Republicans are definitely more fun, humorous, and sociable than Asians.

Sorry racist. Not everyone else is a racist. And the reason for that is that racism is abhorrent...and until the last couple years...that was understood by the vast majority of Americans

Sorry racist. Not everyone else is a racist. And the reason for that is that racism is abhorrent...and until the last couple years...that was understood by the vast majority of Americans

Wrong. There's much, much worse things than being "racist". Besides, the left's double standard when it comes to how they treat so-called minorities is racial discrimination. Their low expectations for anyone with brown skin is racism.

Maybe you should just stop grouping people by what color their skin is it wouldnt be a problem

Last edited:
Wiggers... self-haters... self-loathing... monkish hair-shirted, self-flagellating snowflakes...

Forum List

Back