Democrat vindication

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
You guys remember it wasn't long ago Trump scored one victory after another? His wins and successes became a weekly event.

But then you know, covid came, the Democrats shut everything down while entertaining BLM, so Trump took a "loss" under the election of no integrity while Democrat feelings were hurt by things such as Trump's honesty.

The Democrats took both houses and POTUS too, so a guy has to ask, what have they accomplished and where are the wins? Can you think of any?

You guys remember it wasn't long ago Trump scored one victory after another? His wins and successes became a weekly event.

But then you know, covid came, the Democrats shut everything down while entertaining BLM, so Trump took a "loss" under the election of no integrity while Democrat feelings were hurt by things such as Trump's honesty.

The Democrats took both houses and POTUS too, so a guy has to ask, what have they accomplished and where are the wins? Can you think of any?

Biden’s unemployment numbers are lower than any time between the ’70s and 2019​

More Americans are finding work than any time during the past 50 years except for just a few.

The 3.6% unemployment rate has been holding steady for three months in a row, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ jobs report released on Friday. With the exception of the last few months of 2019 and the first few months of 2020, it’s a lower unemployment rate than any single month throughout the 1970s, ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s.

More Americans are finding work than any time during the past 50 years except for just a few.

The 3.6% unemployment rate has been holding steady for three months in a row, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ jobs report released on Friday. With the exception of the last few months of 2019 and the first few months of 2020, it’s a lower unemployment rate than any single month throughout the 1970s, ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s.

It has nothing to do with Joe, sorry. It has everything to do with everything opening back up after Covid.

It has nothing to do with Joe, sorry. It has everything to do with everything opening back up after Covid.
So, then you can't blame Biden for high gas prices too, right? Or, as a trumptard, you practice selective outrage?

Well all that means exactly jack and shit.....One would expect those figures after shutting down the country for two fuckin' years for no good reason other than to steal a election.....No to mention the modest wage gains are underwater due to inflation.....Thanks for nothing.

How many miles of wall has he built on our southern border? You know, the only real deterrent according to the BP.

Had he applied 30 of the 40 billion he sent to Ukraine it would have paid for the whole damn thing.

Oh but no, he sends our money to slow down a invasion in one country while there is a ongoing invasion of ours. He should be tried for treason for that alone.

Oh well at least that is backfiring on the dems now given Tater's 24% approval rating among voting Hispanics.

WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES

Well all that means exactly jack and shit.....One would expect those figures after shutting down the country for two fuckin' years for no good reason other than to steal a election.....No to mention the modest wage gains are underwater due to inflation.....Thanks for nothing.

How many miles of wall has he built on our southern border? You know, the only real deterrent according to the BP.

Had he applied 30 of the 40 billion he sent to Ukraine it would have paid for the whole damn thing.

Oh but no, he sends our money to slow down a invasion in one country while there is a ongoing invasion of ours. He should be tried for treason for that alone.

Oh well at least that is backfiring on the dems now given Tater's 24% approval rating among voting Hispanics.
LOL, I Love trumptard rants. Always amusing.

But the above-bolded question really caught my eye. Did Biden campaign on the promise that he would build a fucking wall? Of course, not.

That was your orange fuhrer!!! Why don't you question his douche bag highness why the loser never built a wall? Remember his promise that he would a wall and have Mexico pay for it? You retards fell for it, didn't you? Whatever happened to that promise? :auiqs.jpg:

Keep ranting, trumptard. Always amusing. Thanks for the laughs!

LOL, I Love trumptard rants. Always amusing.

But the above-bolded question really caught my eye. Did Biden campaign on the promise that he would build a fucking wall? Of course, not.

That was your orange fuhrer!!! Why don't you question his douche bag highness why the loser never built a wall? Remember his promise that he would a wall and have Mexico pay for it? You retards fell for it, didn't you? Whatever happened to that promise? :auiqs.jpg:

Keep ranting, trumptard. Always amusing. Thanks for the laughs!
Well Skippy, I have it 1st hand from the BP personnel that train K9s in my AO that the roughly 400 miles of border wall that was completed worked great.

Riddle me this.....Why does Tater hate America so much that he allows the current invasion to take place?

Low-IQ democrat? Don't understand what Biden's "war on energy" means?

Prove it. Prove that the so-called Biden's policy drove gas prices high.

I know you trumptards talk big but don't follow up but hey, prove me wrong. Go.

Trump's "wins" were like "Trump wakes up in the morning and tweets something".....

Any wins? The media isn't going crazy every day over Trump saying something so fucking stupid it makes everyone go crazy. I was so bored of seeing that nonsense daily. Now it's like quiet.

Well Skippy, I have it 1st hand from the BP personnel that train K9s in my AO that the roughly 400 miles of border wall that was completed worked great.

Riddle me this.....Why does Tater hate America so much that he allows the current invasion to take place?
LOL, 400 miles of border wall? You know the length of the U.S.-Mexican border is estimated at 1,933 miles, right? The border between AZ and Mexico is another 373 miles. But hooray, Rump built a 400 miles wall!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

You are not very smart, are you? :itsok:

Prove it. Prove that the so-called Biden's policy drove gas prices high.
I know you trumptards talk big but don't follow up but hey, prove me wrong. Go.
1. Xiden signs Exec Orders declaring "war on energy" on his 2nd day in office.
On his second day in office, President Biden signed Executive Order on Protecting Public Health and the Environment and Restoring Science to Tackle the Climate Crisis. The biggest takeaway from the Executive Order was the cancellation of the Keystone XL pipeline permit.

2. That hostility to energy, plus the projected loss of the KeystoneXL pipeline's 500,000 bpd created a shortage of oil and gas. Its called the "law of supply and demand".
1655596717234.png

1. Lift Development Restrictions on Federal Lands and Waters
    The Department of the Interior (DOI) should swiftly issue a 5-year program for the Outer Continental Shelf and hold mandated quarterly onshore lease sales with equitable terms. DOI should reinstate canceled sales and valid leases on federal lands and waters.

2. Designate Critical Energy Infrastructure Projects
    Congress should authorize critical energy infrastructure projects to support the production, processing and delivery of energy. These projects would be of such concern to the national interest that they would be entitled to undergo a streamlined review and permitting process not to exceed one year.

3. Fix the NEPA Permitting Process
    The Biden administration should revise the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) process by establishing agency uniformity in reviews, limiting reviews to two years, and reducing bureaucratic burdens placed on project proponents in terms of size and scope of application submissions.

4. Accelerate LNG Exports and Approve Pending LNG Applications
    Congress should amend the Natural Gas Act to streamline the Department of Energy (DOE) to a single approval process for all U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects. DOE should approve pending LNG applications to enable the U.S. to deliver reliable energy to our allies abroad.

5. Unlock Investment and Access to Capital
    The Securities and Exchange Commission should reconsider its overly burdensome and ineffective climate disclosure proposal and the Biden administration should ensure open capital markets where access is based upon individual company merit free from artificial constraints based on government-preferred investment allocations.

6. Dismantle Supply Chain Bottlenecks
    President Biden should rescind steel tariffs that remain on imports from U.S. allies as steel is a critical component of energy production, transportation, and refining. The Biden administration should accelerate efforts to relieve port congestion so that equipment necessary for energy development can be delivered and installed.

7. Advance Lower Carbon Energy Tax Provisions
    Congress should expand and extend Section 45Q tax credits for carbon capture, utilization, and storage development and create a new tax credit for hydrogen produced from all sources.

8. Protect Competition in the Use of Refining Technologies
    The Biden administration should ensure that future federal agency rulemakings continue to allow U.S. refineries to use the existing critical process technologies to produce the fuels needed for global energy markets.

9. End Permitting Obstruction on Natural Gas Projects
    The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission should cease efforts to overstep its permitting authority under the Natural Gas Act and should adhere to traditional considerations of public needs as well as focus on direct impacts arising from the construction and operation of natural gas projects.

10. Advance the Energy Workforce of the Future
    Congress and the Biden administration should support the training and education of a diverse workforce through increased funding of work-based learning and advancement of STEM programs to nurture the skills necessary to construct and operate oil, natural gas and other energy infrastructure.

Proven. QED. Unless you're just too stupid to understand?

Low-IQ democrat? Don't understand what Biden's "war on energy" means?

That was the most blatant lie I've seen in my life, and by the hands of Biden, wholly fuck. No shit, "look into my eyes, I'm a lying bastard politician of the worst kind"

Reminds me when Biden promised he would cure cancer, though the lie wasn't as blatant. Leftists are fucked up man, what can you say. Only they can appreciate someone like Biden.

The Democrats shut everything down under Trump, and then reopened things with Xiden in office and twice the cases.

That's all a guy needs to know about the Democruds.
It's not Biden's fault that the Federal Reserve fucked up with their monetary policy that they've enacted the past few years.

Now they're raising interes rates, but not too much! Think the Fed wants to raise interest rates to the point that investors pull money out of risky Wall St investments & park it in securities that are more stable & get 3% Nope.

We're screwed no matter what The Fed does. This has been coming down the pike for years, the housing market is next & it ain't Biden's fault.

Need a whipping boy? Look to the Federal Reserve.

Forum List

Back