Democrat vindication

LOL, 400 miles of border wall? You know the length of the U.S.-Mexican border is estimated at 1,933 miles, right? The border between AZ and Mexico is another 373 miles. But hooray, Rump built a 400 miles wall!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

You are not very smart, are you? :itsok:
All that proves is what a bunch of scumbags the Dims in congress are for refusing to build the wall.

LOL, I Love trumptard rants. Always amusing.

But the above-bolded question really caught my eye. Did Biden campaign on the promise that he would build a fucking wall? Of course, not.

That was your orange fuhrer!!! Why don't you question his douche bag highness why the loser never built a wall? Remember his promise that he would a wall and have Mexico pay for it? You retards fell for it, didn't you? Whatever happened to that promise? :auiqs.jpg:

Keep ranting, trumptard. Always amusing. Thanks for the laughs!
We alll know why the wall didn't get built: Dims.

DONALD TRUMP
download.jpeg-2.jpg

'B...b...b...But Truuuuuuuump!'

Oh, honey, NO! That's just your TDS-overriding your tiny little brain.

Regardless, he’s a one term loser with an unlikely chance at the post-presidential redemption Carter enjoys.
Regardless, he’s a one term loser with an unlikely chance at the post-presidential redemption Carter enjoys.

If there were any truth to that we wouldn't be having this dog and pony show in Congress. Never in our history has a Congress went after an ex-president over a year and a half later after leaving office.

Why are they going after him? They are scared to death of him running again. I've watched the Communist party for many years, and have never seen them so scared to death of one man in my life.

Biden’s unemployment numbers are lower than any time between the ’70s and 2019​

More Americans are finding work than any time during the past 50 years except for just a few.

The 3.6% unemployment rate has been holding steady for three months in a row, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ jobs report released on Friday. With the exception of the last few months of 2019 and the first few months of 2020, it’s a lower unemployment rate than any single month throughout the 1970s, ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s.
When you have to work 2 jobs to afford Biden/Dem gas and food. Oh wait...:eusa_think:

If there were any truth to that we wouldn't be having this dog and pony show in Congress. Never in our history has a Congress went after an ex-president over a year and a half later after leaving office.

Why are they going after him? They are scared to death of him running again. I've watched the Communist party for many years, and have never seen them so scared to death of one man in my life.
Bingo! What scares them? The category 10 contrast between Trump's wins and the colossal failure of Biden the 'professional' politician. That's what has the entire DC establishment in a panic. Trump destroyed all their excuses for failing, chocked up the wins and as soon as they put a stupid shit professional politician back in charge everything went to shit.

If Trump runs in 2024 it will be the I TOLD YOU SO campaign with a truck load of Biden failures to back up the message. :eusa_dance: The DC establishment has no defense against that. Trump would win in a landslide.

Big oil, Big Tampon, Big baby formula, Big meat packers excuses will not fly with the American people.

Notice how all the leftists declare there are no wins to speak of and nothing is the Xiden's govts fault

Biden’s unemployment numbers are lower than any time between the ’70s and 2019​

More Americans are finding work than any time during the past 50 years except for just a few.

The 3.6% unemployment rate has been holding steady for three months in a row, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ jobs report released on Friday. With the exception of the last few months of 2019 and the first few months of 2020, it’s a lower unemployment rate than any single month throughout the 1970s, ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s.
Yes. I remember you people giving credit to Biden as well for the record Dow hitting 36k days after he took office. Now, I you won’t touch it. The record U/E level under Biden is offset by $5 gas prices, record inflation, and a sagging Wall Street headed to recession…., yet somehow, none of his policies have had any impact. The American moderate and independent voter don’t want excuses or blame. They want results and will hold Biden-Harris accountable whether they like it or not.

Bingo! What scares them? The category 10 contrast between Trump's wins and the colossal failure of Biden the 'professional' politician. That's what has the entire DC establishment in a panic. Trump destroyed all their excuses for failing, chocked up the wins and as soon as they put a stupid shit professional politician back in charge everything went to shit.

If Trump runs in 2024 it will be the I TOLD YOU SO campaign with a truck load of Biden failures to back up the message. :eusa_dance: The DC establishment has no defense against that. Trump would win in a landslide.

Big oil, Big Tampon, Big baby formula, Big meat packers excuses will not fly with the American people.

I've yet to see a Democrat actually say "We made a mistake, this is our fault."

Afghanistan: Trump's fault because he had an agreement for us to leave on X date.
Inflation: Worldwide problem. Nothing Dementia did is responsible for it.
Fuel prices: Trump's fault and Russia again even though under his leadership and best economy in 50 years, we never hit $3.00 a gallon.
Baby formula: The FDA's fault. Dementia had nothing to do with it.
Border Problem: We really don't have a border problem. Fox news and the Border Patrol are lying.
Ukraine: Russia would have invaded no matter who was President. It's just dumb luck that they didn't even think of it under Trump.
More covid deaths under Dementia with three vaccines: Republican voters fault because they didn't want the shot.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

You still ranting about Trump or did you wise up and start talking about Biden? I can't tell from all that emotion....

I've yet to see a Democrat actually say "We made a mistake, this is our fault."

Afghanistan: Trump's fault because he had an agreement for us to leave on X date.
Inflation: Worldwide problem. Nothing Dementia did is responsible for it.
Fuel prices: Trump's fault and Russia again even though under his leadership and best economy in 50 years, we never hit $3.00 a gallon.
Baby formula: The FDA's fault. Dementia had nothing to do with it.
Border Problem: We really don't have a border problem. Fox news and the Border Patrol are lying.
Ukraine: Russia would have invaded no matter who was President. It's just dumb luck that they didn't even think of it under Trump.
More covid deaths under Dementia with three vaccines: Republican voters fault because they didn't want the shot.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland
If ever a Dem accepts responsibility for their failures I'll shit a brick.

Big Oil's latest excuse is that refinery capacity is at max then in the next breath they're whining about govt. regulations being the reason it's not worth it for them financially to invest in refineries. Really? Gee, how come we don't hear them mention any of that with their plans to drill in the Arctic, offshore in protected waters, on federal land etc. etc.

It's laughable.

They're going to squeeze the American consumer until they get their way & blame Biden until they do. The Rubes open wide & swallow their bullshit.

So how many links would you like that border barriers work? They've worked all across the world, yet you think they can't work here?

The problem with our barriers is that too many open areas were left behind thanks to the Communists and Dementia. Why do you think he stopped the wall from continued construction, because they don't work?

Yes, my article states border crossings were at their lowest point, do you think that was just dumb luck? No, it was the wall and all the successful border policies Trump put in place. Dementia reversed his polices and now (according to the Border Patrol) we have the worst crisis in over 20 years.

Oh look, it's the "Commies", again!

:safetocomeoutff:

Big Oil's latest excuse is that refinery capacity is at max then in the next breath they're whining about govt. regulations being the reason it's not worth it for them financially to invest in refineries. Really? Gee, how come we don't hear them mention any of that with their plans to drill in the Arctic, offshore in protected waters, on federal land etc. etc.

It's laughable.

They're going to squeeze the American consumer until they get their way & blame Biden until they do. The Rubes open wide & swallow their bullshit.

Because of the enviro-kooks. As the years progressed they kept adding books and books of regulations for new refineries that they'd never be able to male their money back so it's not worth it to them.

Several years ago when my employer went to replace our old trucks, to his dismay they were over 10K than the last time he bought new trucks. When he questioned the salesman he was told it's all the new pollution bullshit that the government forced the manufacturers to put into trucks. It just made no business sense to him to buy new trucks. He ended up leasing them.

Afterwards leasing became the new trend because those trucks would end up in the repair shop every month. It was always some stupid pollution gadget that went haywire. Prior to that when you bought a new tractor or truck, outside of oil changes it didn't see a mechanic until well past 100,000 miles.

When Mooochele was first lady she conned her husband into making a new regulation that all food items sold at restaurants had to post a calorie count next to each one. While it never made one fat person skinny, it was a great concept for the environment. If Trump gets in again, he should make a similar regulation that all products must have how much it cost to make each item greener. Maybe when the kooks see how much it's really costing them personally, they'd get off this save the planet bandwagon.

Because of the enviro-kooks. As the years progressed they kept adding books and books of regulations for new refineries that they'd never be able to male their money back so it's not worth it to them.

Several years ago when my employer went to replace our old trucks, to his dismay they were over 10K than the last time he bought new trucks. When he questioned the salesman he was told it's all the new pollution bullshit that the government forced the manufacturers to put into trucks. It just made no business sense to him to buy new trucks. He ended up leasing them.

Afterwards leasing became the new trend because those trucks would end up in the repair shop every month. It was always some stupid pollution gadget that went haywire. Prior to that when you bought a new tractor or truck, outside of oil changes it didn't see a mechanic until well past 100,000 miles.

When Mooochele was first lady she conned her husband into making a new regulation that all food items sold at restaurants had to post a calorie count next to each one. While it never made one fat person skinny, it was a great concept for the environment. If Trump gets in again, he should make a similar regulation that all products must have how much it cost to make each item greener. Maybe when the kooks see how much it's really costing them personally, they'd get off this save the planet bandwagon.
He shouldn't have bought Chevy's.

He shouldn't have bought Chevy's.

They don't even make trucks. The most common trucks are Freightliner, International and Kenworth's. It wouldn't matter the brand anyway since it was federal law that all manufacturers had to abide by.

The problem with this environmental crap is people don't realize how much it's actually costing us. The environment is a bottomless money pit that all the money in the country......in the world can't fill. Trust me, I'm 62 years old and this started when I was a kid. After the tens of trillions of dollars we pumped into this climate change/ global warming crap, the environmentalists are more pissed today than they were 55 years ago.

To prove it I'll ask this question of you I ask all environmental people: What would it take to shut you and your ilk up forever? What are the metrics? One-billionth of one particle of something, CO2 levels, what? And how much more will it cost us to meet those goals?

You can't answer the question because there is no answer. There are no goals. Just keep bitching about the environment and how it will end mankind forever when you don't even know what your objective is.

Prove it. Prove that the so-called Biden's policy drove gas prices high.

I know you trumptards talk big but don't follow up but hey, prove me wrong. Go.
Oh my God....There has been so much on this here at the Forum. You mean to say you missed it all? Biden re-established environmental policies that were strangling oil production that Trump had previously lifted. As soon as he did, gas prices started skyrocketing. In any case, if Trump were Potus you'd be blaming him wouldn't you?

Forum List

Back