Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam basically supports killing children after they're born

A woman who chooses abortion probably never wants a child.

Mandatory hysterectomy along with the abortion would solve her problem forever.

She could carry on being as irresponsible and promiscuous as she wants to be.
Don't forget to locate and neuter the fuckER and not just spaying the fuckEE

Weird. Republicans scream protect the baby. And then they do everything they can to arm school shooters. It’s just weird.

Weird. Liberals scream kill the baby, and then argue against capital punishment for killers.
It’s called being proactive. They want to assure that they won’t be held accountable, or suffer the same fate as their victims. Kinda diabolical really. Legalize murder, then abolish the death penalty... None of this is coincidental...

Why? Does he have to sign off on the abortion? Until he does... He cannot be made legally responsible, without also having legal authority over the decision. Simple as that...

Outrage as video shows Virginia abortion bill sponsor saying plan would allow termination up until birth

From the article: Virginia Democratic Del. Kathy Tran is the sponsor of The Repeal Act, which seeks to repeal restrictions on third-trimester abortions. The bill -- which was tabled in committee this week -- has the support of top Democrats in the state, including Gov. Ralph Northam. Basically, democrats everywhere are making the big push to murder babies all the way up to birth (which shouldn't matter since life begins at conception) -- ultimately, there will be evil liberal skank moms that will be able to murder their toddlers just because -- and get away with it.

However, why is there outrage about abortions being legal up to birth -- especially when babies are babies at conception, so when you are allowed to end pregnancy shouldn't matter -- its still murder. The best way to outlaw abortion in this country is to put our money where our mouth is and treat it like murder. Death penalties for the mothers who have abortions and death penalties for the doctors, the nurse staff, etc.

If we are not willing to do that, then all of this talk about abortion is just talk
No one believes your ridiculous rightwing lies.

It still takes a doctor to approve.

Approve what exactly? What reason could there possibly be to kill a viable life just before birth?
There is none which is why it is not suppose to happen.

You can't even defend your own argument.

Seems nothing has changed over the years I've been away from here.

You are just as stupid now as you were back then.
Still practicing your dickhead act I see..

Start defending your arguments.

You said, "It still takes a doctor to approve".

To approve what?

What reason could there possibly be to kill a viable life just before birth?

If the mother's life is at risk and there is no other choice.

Now, obviously a vast majority of the time an emergency c-section will solve the issue. But, as with any surgery, complications can arise. The instances of a doctor deciding that the child must be aborted to save the mother are so rare that you would almost never hear of it.

All that this bill does is remove red tape and redundancies in these emergency situations. Snap decisions need to be made to save lives. A doctor shouldn't need to find two other doctors to decide to save a life.

So let me get this straight. VA has always allowed this procedure in order to save a mother's life, but it required three doctors to sign off on it. Now it only requires one doctor and people are screaming "Late term abortions on demand!!".

Because that seems like the gist of this topic.

For the love of god people, learn to read and stop believing what other people tell you.

Actually the governor literally said that after birth abortion would be fine.

Learn to not be an idiot yourself. Leftists always projecting.

I don't give a rat's ass what the governor said. Because what was said isn't law, but what's in the bill is. Read the bill.

Do you think that everything Trump says is automatically the law of the land?

He was talking ABOUT THE BILL you idiot.

He also added "it's no big deal". Because he also is a leftist moron.

The pro-choice people aren't actually pro-choice. They are pro-death.

Read the bill. Stop listening to what other people say about it, and read it.

Come back to me after that.

Weird. Republicans scream protect the baby. And then they do everything they can to arm school shooters. It’s just weird.

Weird. Liberals scream kill the baby, and then argue against capital punishment for killers.
but there should definitely be capital punishment against women who have abortions....I don't know why more politicians don't push this, its like they are afraid to stand up for the unborn

Most men are against abortions....it is unfair to hold him accountable for the decisions of a filthy whore.

The phony outrage (Fauxrage) is hilarious.

Prior to these comments he explained that these scenarios arise in cases of children with “severe deformities.

“When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physician — more than one physician, by the way — and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities,” he explained. “There may be a fetus that’s non-viable.”

liberal Chris Hahn on FOX says the Northam quote was "taken out of context"

is that the best you got?

I donno, you decide.

“When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physician — more than one physician, by the way — and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities,” he explained. “There may be a fetus that’s non-viable.”

Approve what exactly? What reason could there possibly be to kill a viable life just before birth?

To approve what?

The only justification is the Left support infanticide

even after birth. don't forget, now they really are wanting to kill babies outside the womb. can't make up these evil people at all. that isn't my country. we have laws and everyone of these fks should be banished.

So let me get this straight. VA has always allowed this procedure in order to save a mother's life, but it required three doctors to sign off on it. Now it only requires one doctor and people are screaming "Late term abortions on demand!!".

Because that seems like the gist of this topic.

For the love of god people, learn to read and stop believing what other people tell you.

Actually the governor literally said that after birth abortion would be fine.

Learn to not be an idiot yourself. Leftists always projecting.

I don't give a rat's ass what the governor said. Because what was said isn't law, but what's in the bill is. Read the bill.

Do you think that everything Trump says is automatically the law of the land?

He was talking ABOUT THE BILL you idiot.

He also added "it's no big deal". Because he also is a leftist moron.

The pro-choice people aren't actually pro-choice. They are pro-death.

Read the bill. Stop listening to what other people say about it, and read it.

Come back to me after that.
I think you should actually read it. too fking funny, the irony.

Are you saying that demonrats are not the party of Evil?

you know what? try again!
No, they are saying Republiscum are the party of dumb and liars. Read the fucking bill.
Democrats are the party of lawlessness. They want abortions to delivery, and even after delivery according to our VA governor. They want open borders and restricted ICE. Sancturary cities and states. They elect Sharia law believers to US official positions. They want to rob working people through taxation so that they can have something for nothing.

They are some sick puppies.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
You must be one of those lying or dumb ones since you’re actually ignoring the extreme circumstances under which the law would allow for such abortions, just so you can [fail to] make your point. Seems you too are promoting women be forced to sacrifice their own lives when late term pregnancies turn lethal for the pregnant woman.

”They elect Sharia law believers to US official positions.”

What’s wrong with that? People are allowed to believe whatever they want. Even those in government. When did you become the thought police?
Gosnell murdered thousands of full term babies.

Now legal in New York.
And he was convicted of committing first degree murder.
Thanks for acknowledging Democrats just legalized First Degree Murder in NY.

No, they are saying Republiscum are the party of dumb and liars. Read the fucking bill.
Democrats are the party of lawlessness. They want abortions to delivery, and even after delivery according to our VA governor. They want open borders and restricted ICE. Sancturary cities and states. They elect Sharia law believers to US official positions. They want to rob working people through taxation so that they can have something for nothing.

You must be one of those lying or dumb ones since you’re actually ignoring the extreme circumstances under which the law would allow for such abortions, just so you can [fail to] make your point. Seems you too are promoting women be forced to sacrifice their own lives when late term pregnancies turn lethal for the pregnant woman.

What’s wrong with that? People are allowed to believe whatever they want. Even those in government. When did you become the thought police?

Now legal in New York.
the governor said so on an interview.

but there should definitely be capital punishment against women who have abortions....I don't know why more politicians don't push this, its like they are afraid to stand up for the unborn
Or just quit "wordsmithing", and call it what it is... Murder. Now... if we want to discuss allowing our fellow citizens to murder people; we need to have parameters that give all Americans the opportunity to excersize this right.

To approve what?

They defend killing innocent life AT ALL COSTS. They could care less about providing a reason.

Now legal in New York.
the one dude can't even believe his party just said that that he just assumed the bill didn't say that. he never read it. nor did he listen to the governor. On an open mic.

Now legal in New York.

And are about to do the same in other states but yet theyre terrified of sending a killer to the death penalty. The mental problems with these people are real.

Forum List

Back