🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Debate Thread

Free Healthcare for all, free college for all, Green Deal to save the planet, and on and on and on....what do you mean it has to be paid for?
They never said the first two things, and a green deal would save more than that and would bring back manufacturing jobs.
What I can't figure out, how did they decide who to put in which debate?

I would have thought Warren would have been in the debate against Sanders and Biden?

It doesn't make sense to me.
They said it was “random”.

. . . and Franco is just obtuse enough to believe that.
You are conspiracy nutjobs now. Great job GOP. Unbelievable idiots....

Unclear, it is interesting horseface Kamala was given the go ahead to whoop Sleepy Biden!

Crazy Bernie wants to unConstitutionally remove judges that don't like abortions!

Free Healthcare for all, free college for all, Green Deal to save the planet, and on and on and on....what do you mean it has to be paid for?
They never said the first two things, and a green deal would save more than that and would bring back manufacturing jobs.

I would have thought Warren would have been in the debate against Sanders and Biden?

. . . and Franco is just obtuse enough to believe that.
You are conspiracy nutjobs now. Great job GOP. Unbelievable idiots....

The Green Deal would save more than what, the estimated 93 Trillion? You do realize that currently the U.S brings in something near $3 Trillion from taxes per year, not counting any expenses. And somewhere you feel they're going to come up with an extra $9 Trillion (based on a ten year program)….no kidding.

So is a circle jerk... :huddle: It is MSNBC... You get what you pay for...
They sure seem determined to take care of illegals over the interests of Americans.
That’s all I hear. No concern for us the tax payers. It’s all about the illegals.
The questions were about immigration. D u h....

Forum List

Back