🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Debate Thread

IMO, although she is totally unqualified, Tulsi Gabbard is by far the best democrat candidate. President Trump needs to make a deal with her for a job in his administration. None of the other crazies running have a chance in hell against President Trump.

Free Healthcare for all, free college for all, Green Deal to save the planet, and on and on and on....what do you mean it has to be paid for?
They never said the first two things, and a green deal would save more than that and would bring back manufacturing jobs.
What I can't figure out, how did they decide who to put in which debate?

I would have thought Warren would have been in the debate against Sanders and Biden?

It doesn't make sense to me.
They said it was “random”.

. . . and Franco is just obtuse enough to believe that.
You are conspiracy nutjobs now. Great job GOP. Unbelievable idiots....

The Green Deal would save more than what, the estimated 93 Trillion? You do realize that currently the U.S brings in something near $3 Trillion from taxes per year, not counting any expenses. And somewhere you feel they're going to come up with an extra $9 Trillion (based on a ten year program)….no kidding.
Your figures are pure GOP propaganda and fear-mongering.

Harris: Fires started by California power companies are caused by global warming.

Free Healthcare for all, free college for all, Green Deal to save the planet, and on and on and on....what do you mean it has to be paid for?
They never said the first two things, and a green deal would save more than that and would bring back manufacturing jobs.
What I can't figure out, how did they decide who to put in which debate?

I would have thought Warren would have been in the debate against Sanders and Biden?

It doesn't make sense to me.
They said it was “random”.

. . . and Franco is just obtuse enough to believe that.
You are conspiracy nutjobs now. Great job GOP. Unbelievable idiots....

The Green Deal would save more than what, the estimated 93 Trillion? You do realize that currently the U.S brings in something near $3 Trillion from taxes per year, not counting any expenses. And somewhere you feel they're going to come up with an extra $9 Trillion (based on a ten year program)….no kidding.
Your figures are pure GOP propaganda and fear-mongering.

Sure, which figures do you question?

At least two copies of last night's scripts have been switched with those clutched by tonight's cast!

But they won't notice.
mainly they are very close. They are not stupid and they are not brainwashed with garbage propaganda like you people.

Ah yes, the anti-semite's fave code words: "you people".

I had almost forgotten that.....

Crazy Bernie was raising hand. :p Sleepy Joe (and most of the others actually) apparently attended a college keg party prior to the debate. :p The camera quickly switched as Sleepy Joe just dozed off.

franco, I am going to hit my American government book right now and check that concept.

EDIT: ..."the power of appointment of Supreme Court judges is given to the President acting with the advice and consent of the Senate. Once appointed, the judges are supposed to be free of political influence and control. The appointments are indefinite, dependent only on their continued 'good Behavior.' They can be removed from office during their lifetime only by the process of impeachment." ...Page 29, Basic American Government by Clarence Carson.

Crazy Bernie does not have a grasp of the facts as usual... :p

Last edited:
Who is that Chink that wants to give everyone 1000 dollars? LOL This debate is laughable. Trump has this one in his pocket.

At least two copies of last night's scripts have been switched with those clutched by tonight's cast!

But they won't notice.
mainly they are very close. They are not stupid and they are not brainwashed with garbage propaganda like you people.

Ah yes, the anti-semite's fave code words: "you people".

I had almost forgotten that.....
I was speaking about Republican voters obviously. You are some kind of Pavlov's dog are you now?

Forum List

Back