🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Debate Thread

He's not a faggot? He's not running for president? By all means, correct me where I'm wrong.
Always good to get the bigot's Outlook right, racist s***?

Faggot is a race?

It's all you lefties have left. Calling people racist. Even when nothing about race was mentioned making you out to look like the complete fucking idiot you are.
Bigots are bigots, bigot.

And libtards are libtards, libtard.

I hate faggots. Always have, always will. They are responsible for the spread of the AIDS virus. They are disgusting, filthy and against my religion. The only thing good about faggots is the diseases they give each other typically end their lives early.

I thought Africans invented HIV / AIDS?

Not true.

Aids was only identified in the 1980's, it existed long before that.

When aids first became popular I chatted with an older doctor I knew, and he assured me it was nothing new at all. There were always young men who occasionally got dramatically sick and died of unknown reasons, and there was nothing they could do about it.

Guys using dirty needles and taking it up the ass has always been the main cause.

Faggot is a race?

It's all you lefties have left. Calling people racist. Even when nothing about race was mentioned making you out to look like the complete fucking idiot you are.

I hate faggots. Always have, always will. They are responsible for the spread of the AIDS virus. They are disgusting, filthy and against my religion. The only thing good about faggots is the diseases they give each other typically end their lives early.

Not true.

Aids was only identified in the 1980's, it existed long before that.

When aids first became popular I chatted with an older doctor I knew, and he assured me it was nothing new at all. There were always young men who occasionally got dramatically sick and died of unknown reasons, and there was nothing they could do about it.

Guys using dirty needles and taking it up the ass has always been the main cause.

It's most prevalent not in America, but in Africa.

Faggot is a race?

Africans cant be fags too?

Actually, they don't really put up with sodomy in Africa so much.

The big news this month was in Botswana, which just legalized the practice. Most places in Africa it is not approved of at all

Free Healthcare for all, free college for all, Green Deal to save the planet, and on and on and on....what do you mean it has to be paid for?

I'm convinced the Democrats have been hijacked by handlers like Soros....

10 years ago, even they didn't have so many kook ideas like now.

10 years ago, Democrats didn't really call for Illegals to get college, or healthcare, or heck for single payer, either.

Now, they almost all do.

I'm convinced there's a Protocols of Zion meeting about what the Democrats candidates can, or cannot do, with Soros leading the meeting.

Here we go...grab them guns!

Democrats are really dumb, even daring to bring up guns, or illegal immigrants in the debate, they should be silent on those issues especially.

The illegal alien issue is really big on the news this week, and the Democrats think it spins in their favor.
I think they are wrong there, but I understand that they are highly invested in blaming President Trump on it.

The gun issue, however, I don't see the point in bringing it up at all.

Free Healthcare for all, free college for all, Green Deal to save the planet, and on and on and on....what do you mean it has to be paid for?

10 years ago, Democrats didn't really call for Illegals to get college, or healthcare, or heck for single payer, either.

Now, they almost all do.

I'm convinced there's a Protocols of Zion meeting about what the Democrats candidates can, or cannot do, with Soros leading the meeting.

Mr. Soros isn't Jewish, and no, he doesn't have standing as one of the Faith's Learned Elders.

Now, they almost all do.

Nobody said free college for all or free healthcare for all.

Dem's are promising endless TAX INCREASES on the middle class to fund their election rigging free shit bribes to purchase votes.
Exactly one hundred percent wrong, brainwashed functional moron.

Mr. Sanders actually did promise massive increases in taxes.

Its one of the key ways he hopes to bring America back from Greatness.

Dem's are promising endless TAX INCREASES on the middle class to fund their election rigging free shit bribes to purchase votes.

I think Mr. Sanders should be the next US President.

It would be a great taste of medicine for all the Kosher CUCKservatives.

To be f*cked over, by the very people they claim to put first.... Priceless.

Now, they almost all do.

Senor Castro promised free abortions for Trannies. That is a program we can afford.

She males can't get pregnant, so they can't get abortions.

Scramble It's Brains or Vacuum it Out

Bernie doesn't stand a chance. None of those morons do.

The democratic party is falling apart at the seams. The republican debates of 2016 were only marginally better but at least I was able to hold in my puke until the end.

He would raise taxes on the rich mainly, and the tax hike on the rest would be a huge saving when you remember that Healthcare would no longer cost anything.

He would raise taxes on the rich mainly, and the tax hike on the rest would be a huge saving when you remember that Healthcare would no longer cost anything.

Yea you believe that! :abgg2q.jpg:

Now, they almost all do.

Senor Castro promised free abortions for Trannies. That is a program we can afford.

I could not follow that either.

It would only be free if you wait in line to see a government doctor. Most people who care about their health will have to carry their own policies or pay cash for decent doctors in private practice.

Bernie doesn't stand a chance. None of those morons do.

The democratic party is falling apart at the seams. The republican debates of 2016 were only marginally better but at least I was able to hold in my puke until the end.

The Democrats are doing pretty bad for (White people)

But, then again there will be probably a lot more Latino, Asian, and Black voters this round.

So, I'm not so sure.

But, I really do support Sanders...

I mean, it's the Kosher president, that America deserves.....

Now, they almost all do.

I could not follow that either.

I'm glad to see we agree on something.

Yea you believe that! :abgg2q.jpg:
That is the definition of what he is proposing. You still did don't know that 75% of Obamacare plans on the exchanges cost less than $100 a month. Anyway this is GOP inequality hell right now. Something has to be done about the costs and I believe Bernie. They are all so much better than trump it is ridiculous. Only propaganda and the dupes like you make it possible.

Forum List

Back