🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Debate Thread

Yea, that we've stooped so low as to have a faggot running for president. Thank God he has no chance of getting any deeper into this debate than his mans dick can get into his ass.

You have a really vivid imagination there.

He's not a faggot? He's not running for president? By all means, correct me where I'm wrong.
Always good to get the bigot's Outlook right, racist s***?

Faggot is a race?

It's all you lefties have left. Calling people racist. Even when nothing about race was mentioned making you out to look like the complete fucking idiot you are.
Bigots are bigots, bigot.

And libtards are libtards, libtard.

I hate faggots. Always have, always will. They are responsible for the spread of the AIDS virus. They are disgusting, filthy and against my religion. The only thing good about faggots is the diseases they give each other typically end their lives early.

Gillibrand on MSNBC: "yes, I think what Kamala said was a fair shot against Biden... and it's not up to just black women to be fighting for ending racism & against the wealth gap... it's also incumbent upon white women like me"

Yea, really didn't think you could back up your BS....what a shock.
The green deal is not concise to the point where you can make up how much it would cost. That is garbage propaganda. Like everything else you know.

Well, that's true, so it being a government program the initial price of $93 trillion will probably end up being $180 Trillion +....dumbass.
No Democrat has said how much it would cost hey, that is GOP propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Just fear-mongering for the dupes.

Yea, I'm sure a Democrat has a better idea...how fricken stupid can you get.
the green New deal is vague and to say it will cost 93 trillion dollars is total garbage stupid.
Well, that's true, so it being a government program the initial price of $93 trillion will probably end up being $180 Trillion +....dumbass.

When asked which country he would first choose to amend U.S. relations with, Mayor Pete took a jab at Trump. “We have no idea which of our important allies he will have pissed off by then."

Gillibrand on MSNBC: "yes, I think what Kamala said was a fair shot against Biden... and it's not up to just black women to be fighting for ending racism & against the wealth gap... it's also incumbent upon white women like me"

Yep, just another example of how the left ALWAYS turns to race when they have nothing else.

"One of the weirder moments of the debate: Gillibrand taking credit for writing a part of *Bernie’s* bill."

I recommend that people read the Twitter comments on Marianne Williamson.
She is an author you know they don't do very well in presidential elections
Marianne Deborah Williamson (born July 8, 1952)[1] is an American author, lecturer, and activist. She has written 13 books,[2] including four New York Times number one bestsellerswithin the 'Advice, How To and Miscellaneous' category.[3][4][5][6] She is the founder of Project Angel Food, a volunteer food delivery program that serves home-bound people with AIDS and other life-threatening illnesses.[7] She is also the co-founder of the Peace Alliance, a nonprofit grassroots education and advocacy organization supporting peace-building projects.[8]

Yea I had to look her up.

When asked which country he would first choose to amend U.S. relations with, Mayor Pete took a jab at Trump. “We have no idea which of our important allies he will have pissed off by then."

Yea we already talked about that.

It's funny he talks about being pissed off. We know he would bend over for our allies. He bends over every night and takes it deep in the poop chute.

Mr. Buttigieg's failure to shave this evening was a disgrace. I'm sure glad that Donald Trump is in Osaka tonight negotiating with Shinzo "Honest" Abe, and not this doofus who doesn't know how to use a razor.

D-Het-DWsAAyije.jpg

D-Hk7-OXUAA9igK.jpg

Last edited:
The only candidate that didn't make an ass out of herself was Rep. Gabbard last night. She was the only one who had enough respect to appear on Tucker's program this evening.

Her voice is a lot less annoying than the phony squaw's, I'll tell you that.

Warren really has to fake it, why can't she just be the rich, old white bostonian broad she is? People appreciate people that are true to themselves.

You have a really vivid imagination there.

He's not a faggot? He's not running for president? By all means, correct me where I'm wrong.

Faggot is a race?

It's all you lefties have left. Calling people racist. Even when nothing about race was mentioned making you out to look like the complete fucking idiot you are.

I hate faggots. Always have, always will. They are responsible for the spread of the AIDS virus. They are disgusting, filthy and against my religion. The only thing good about faggots is the diseases they give each other typically end their lives early.

I thought Africans invented HIV / AIDS?

According to the Dems, illegal immigrates should not be deported and we should provide health care to them. Add to that open borders and............well damn!

Dem's talk out their ass. They encourage illegals to flood into our country to lowball bid on jobs, drive down wages, then they bitch about the lack of a living wage. FU Dems.

Faggot is a race?

I thought Africans invented HIV / AIDS?

Africans cant be fags too?

Forum List

Back