🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Debate Thread

They never said the first two things, and a green deal would save more than that and would bring back manufacturing jobs.
You are conspiracy nutjobs now. Great job GOP. Unbelievable idiots....

The Green Deal would save more than what, the estimated 93 Trillion? You do realize that currently the U.S brings in something near $3 Trillion from taxes per year, not counting any expenses. And somewhere you feel they're going to come up with an extra $9 Trillion (based on a ten year program)….no kidding.
Your figures are pure GOP propaganda and fear-mongering.

Sure, which figures do you question?
All of them.

Yea, really didn't think you could back up your BS....what a shock.
The green deal is not concise to the point where you can make up how much it would cost. That is garbage propaganda. Like everything else you know.

Here's how I have them. Just personal preference and watching how they performed in these two debates.

Booker: NO
De Blasio: Decent
Castro: Good
Delaney:
Decent
Gabbard: Decent
Inslee: Good
Klobuchar: No

Beto: Bad
Ryan: Decent
Warren: Decent

Williamson: Terrible

Hickenlooper: Bad
Yang: Terrible
Buttigieg: Decent
Biden: Good
Bernie: Good
Kamala: Good
Gillibrand: Decent
Bennet: Good

Swalwell: Bad

The Green Deal would save more than what, the estimated 93 Trillion? You do realize that currently the U.S brings in something near $3 Trillion from taxes per year, not counting any expenses. And somewhere you feel they're going to come up with an extra $9 Trillion (based on a ten year program)….no kidding.

All of them.

The green deal is not concise to the point where you can make up how much it would cost. That is garbage propaganda. Like everything else you know.

Well, that's true, so it being a government program the initial price of $93 trillion will probably end up being $180 Trillion +....dumbass.

Spamela Harris came off no more intelligent than anyone working the return counter of a california wal mart

All of them.

Well, that's true, so it being a government program the initial price of $93 trillion will probably end up being $180 Trillion +....dumbass.
No Democrat has said how much it would cost hey, that is GOP propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Just fear-mongering for the dupes.

Buttigieg just dropped a "pissed off" on live television.

I wonder if after his man pulls his dick out of his ass if he likes to be pissed on.

Something on your mind?

Yea, that we've stooped so low as to have a faggot running for president. Thank God he has no chance of getting any deeper into this debate than his mans dick can get into his ass.

You have a really vivid imagination there.

I wonder if after his man pulls his dick out of his ass if he likes to be pissed on.

Something on your mind?

Yea, that we've stooped so low as to have a faggot running for president. Thank God he has no chance of getting any deeper into this debate than his mans dick can get into his ass.

He's not a faggot? He's not running for president? By all means, correct me where I'm wrong.

All of them.

No Democrat has said how much it would cost hey, that is GOP propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. Just fear-mongering for the dupes.

Yea, I'm sure a Democrat has a better idea...how fricken stupid can you get.

"Kirsten Gillibrand, age 52, refers to herself as a "young mom." This remains my favorite thing about her"

thats funny!

Something on your mind?

He's not a faggot? He's not running for president? By all means, correct me where I'm wrong.

I didn't say you were wrong. I said you have a really vivid imagination.

Something on your mind?

Always good to get the bigot's Outlook right, racist s***?

Something on your mind?

Faggot is a race?

It's all you lefties have left. Calling people racist. Even when nothing about race was mentioned making you out to look like the complete fucking idiot you are.

I recommend that people read the Twitter comments on Marianne Williamson.
She is an author you know they don't do very well in presidential elections
Marianne Deborah Williamson (born July 8, 1952)[1] is an American author, lecturer, and activist. She has written 13 books,[2] including four New York Times number one bestsellerswithin the 'Advice, How To and Miscellaneous' category.[3][4][5][6] She is the founder of Project Angel Food, a volunteer food delivery program that serves home-bound people with AIDS and other life-threatening illnesses.[7] She is also the co-founder of the Peace Alliance, a nonprofit grassroots education and advocacy organization supporting peace-building projects.[8]

Something on your mind?

Faggot is a race?

It's all you lefties have left. Calling people racist. Even when nothing about race was mentioned making you out to look like the complete fucking idiot you are.
Bigots are bigots, bigot.

All of them.

Yea, I'm sure a Democrat has a better idea...how fricken stupid can you get.
the green New deal is vague and to say it will cost 93 trillion dollars is total garbage stupid.

Forum List

Back