🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Debate Thread

John Delaney was very impressive, had he been given more time, he would have showed up the field. The real takeaway to me was how much more eminently qualified all of them were to be President then Trump .
Thanks for your opinion, it will be duly noted. By the way, how's the 401K doing for ya?

What the fuck does my 401K have to do with the price of rice in China?

Let's see...here's how I have them after this round.

Booker: NO
De Blasio: Decent
Castro: Good
Delaney:
Decent
Gabbard: Decent
Inslee: Good
Klobuchar: No

Beto: Bad
Ryan: Decent
Warren: Decent

Edit: Updated Warren to decent. I really don't like her as a candidate (Hillary 2.0), but I think she did alright in this debate, partly because she had a lot of time.

Do you keep a copy of Das Kapital on your nightstand?

BETO: I speak Spanish.

BOOKER: I can't believe you did my thing before me.

DE BLASIO: I have a black son. BOOKER: I'm actually black tho, Bill.

KLOBUCHAR: ...Um, I have an uncle with a deer stand?

WARREN: *don't say it, don't say it*

CASTRO: My last name is Castro, you idiots!

didnt work out for my bae

D-CflCNXsAI9N-U.jpg

If Donald Trump wins, I’m not sure our democracy survives. He does not care about it. He has no morals

Delaney:
Decent

Edit: Updated Warren to decent. I really don't like her as a candidate (Hillary 2.0), but I think she did alright in this debate, partly because she had a lot of time.

BETO: I speak Spanish.

BOOKER: I can't believe you did my thing before me.

DE BLASIO: I have a black son. BOOKER: I'm actually black tho, Bill.

KLOBUCHAR: ...Um, I have an uncle with a deer stand?

WARREN: *don't say it, don't say it*

CASTRO: My last name is Castro, you idiots!
i've listened to it as an audiobook once. i listen to all people on all sides

"To be clear, I’d take any of the Dems over Trump. Then again, against Trump, I’d take the sound technician who broadcast Lester Holt’s bathroom break." - Pistol Paul Begala

Medicare for all. LMAO. You mean Medicaid for all. Liz Warren is honestly the dumbest person on the stage. Medicare for all means fewer doctors. She is so stupid.

She's in Washington and has been for a long time, what good has she done? Anyone know?
she's been there a long time? Really?I thought when Ted Kennedy died, Scott Brown was appt to replace him, then when the seat was up for reelection, Eliza Warren ran against Brown, and won....?

She is not an ''insider'', has not been there long, at all... since 2013

prior to that, she was a law professor, taught bankruptcy law...

Has been a disaster for my state.

how so? be specific, please...

was Kerry and Kennedy ''a disaster for your state' 'too? :p

Kennedy, no
Kerry, yes

Look at the tuition in our state schools. Pricey due to all the fees. She has done nothing to fix infrastructure to where our traffic is the worst in the country. Our utilities cannot keep up with the growth in Boston. Our transit system is nearly bankrupt. Disaster. Know why? She is too busy running around campaigning.

John Delaney was very impressive, had he been given more time, he would have showed up the field. The real takeaway to me was how much more eminently qualified all of them were to be President then Trump .
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

Delaney:
Decent

Negative.

If things go splendidly by the end of the democrat debates the whole world will know that the split in the United States is permanent and irreversible.

We our destined to go to civil war, or have our culture die off.....

I can't see how the Democrat vs Republican division, and racial divisions on top of that could ever be solved at this rate...

Forum List

Back