🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Debate Thread

Medicare for all. LMAO. You mean Medicaid for all. Liz Warren is honestly the dumbest person on the stage. Medicare for all means fewer doctors. She is so stupid.

She's in Washington and has been for a long time, what good has she done? Anyone know?
she's been there a long time? Really?I thought when Ted Kennedy died, Scott Brown was appt to replace him, then when the seat was up for reelection, Eliza Warren ran against Brown, and won....?

She is not an ''insider'', has not been there long, at all... since 2013

prior to that, she was a law professor, taught bankruptcy law...

That's 6 years, and I bet her bank account has grown exponentially since the 1st.

Medicare for all. LMAO. You mean Medicaid for all. Liz Warren is honestly the dumbest person on the stage. Medicare for all means fewer doctors. She is so stupid.

She's in Washington and has been for a long time, what good has she done? Anyone know?
she's been there a long time? Really?I thought when Ted Kennedy died, Scott Brown was appt to replace him, then when the seat was up for reelection, Eliza Warren ran against Brown, and won....?

Made $400k for teaching one class. Has been a disaster for my state.

shutterstock_86017012.jpg

Dem Debate Drinking Game Rules:

—Every time Bernie says “millionaires and billionaires,” take a nice sip of Bordeaux.

—Every time Fauxchaontas Warren says “the top 1 percent,” take a sip of whisky.

—Every time Joe Biden says something goofy or incoherent, take a swig of beer. (This is why you need a keg, of course. A case of beer won’t make to the end.)

—Every time any of the candidates say “free,” have a handful of popcorn.

—Every time Jay Inslee mentions climate change, turn down your thermostat by a degree to increase your carbon footprint. (Or put an extra burger or hot dog on your charcoal grill.)

John Podhoretz here on the debates, especially this:

The only way these debates will matter is if they are exciting. And the only way to ensure that people keep watching them as the months pass, and thereby create a sense that the Democratic Party is full of life, is if these first debates reward their interest with fireworks.

It’s the shmendricks who need to set the debate hall on fire — you know, the ones you’ve never heard of, like the governors of Climatechangiana and Potsmokia and the House members from Whereverdude and Freestuffistan.​

Hmm, DiBlasio's dad died from a WW2 injury, (eventually) maybe that's why he's so Communist.

Has been a disaster for my state.

how so? be specific, please...

was Kerry and Kennedy ''a disaster for your state' 'too? :p

Did you know Putin invaded and attacked America in 2016? I did not know that. Where was his insertion point? What did he do? :eek:

Did he take over a town or something? Was it in Alaska?

Last edited:
Ironically, Delaney and Ryan could wipe the floor with Trump in red states, but they’ll never get close to the nomination

if you want to protect LGBT Americans, maybe start with not taking away their right to carry?

Let's see...here's how I have them after this round.

Booker: NO
De Blasio: Decent
Castro: Good
Delaney:
Decent
Gabbard: Decent
Inslee: Good
Klobuchar: No

Beto: Bad
Ryan: Decent
Warren: Decent

Edit: Updated Warren to decent. I really don't like her as a candidate (Hillary 2.0), but I think she did alright in this debate, partly because she had a lot of time.

Last edited:
The first Democrat debate kicked off Wednesday evening in Miami, Florida and it’s a total clown show.

Beto O’Rourke and Cory Booker are rattling off debate answers in Spanish, there are also technical difficulties and mic issues plaguing the circus.

Democrat Candidate Julian Castro Says Biological Men Must Be Granted Abortion Rights

Deranged Democrat Julian Castro then took the insanity to the next level and said, with a straight face, that men also have abortion rights.

“I believe in reproductive justice,” Former HUD Secretary Julian Castro said.

“Let’s just say that a woman, or let’s not forget, someone in the trans community — a trans-female, uh, is poor, doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t have the right to cover an abortion,” Castro said.

A “trans-female” is a biological male. This is your modern day Democrat party. Pathetic.

Booker says he wont be anyone's VP because he wants a women to be on the ticket, just now he said it on MSNBC

BETO: I speak Spanish.

BOOKER: I can't believe you did my thing before me.

DE BLASIO: I have a black son. BOOKER: I'm actually black tho, Bill.

KLOBUCHAR: ...Um, I have an uncle with a deer stand?

WARREN: *don't say it, don't say it*

John Delaney was very impressive, had he been given more time, he would have showed up the field. The real takeaway to me was how much more eminently qualified all of them were to be President then Trump .

Forum List

Back