🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Debate Thread

Warren indicated that she would support passing a federal law to solidify a woman’s right to choose as solidified by the Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade.

The Massachusetts senator said that if elected she would “make certain that every woman has access to the full range of reproductive health care services,” including birth control and abortions.

“It’s not enough for us to expect the courts to protect us,” Warren said.

“State after state has undermined Roe has put in exceptions, has come right up to the edge to taking away protections,” she continued.

“We now have an America where most people support Roe v. Wade, we need to make that federal law.”

What position is she applying for again?

If things go splendidly by the end of the democrat debates the whole world will know that the split in the United States is permanent and irreversible.

I am Spartacus! Booker is passionate. I think he believes at least half the things he says.

Medicare for all. LMAO. You mean Medicaid for all. Liz Warren is honestly the dumbest person on the stage. Medicare for all means fewer doctors. She is so stupid.

She's in Washington and has been for a long time, what good has she done? Anyone know?
she's been there a long time? Really?I thought when Ted Kennedy died, Scott Brown was appt to replace him, then when the seat was up for reelection, Eliza Warren ran against Brown, and won....?

She is not an ''insider'', has not been there long, at all... since 2013

prior to that, she was a law professor, taught bankruptcy law...

Trump on twitter: "@NBCNews and @MSNBC should be ashamed of themselves for having such a horrible technical breakdown in the middle of the debate. Truly unprofessional and only worthy of a FAKE NEWS Organization, which they are!"

:20:

Forum List

Back