Democratic Hypocrites: Attack Kavanaugh but they live in glass houses

I wish I had the power of almighty God....for 5 seconds.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

We would never have to deal with this problem, ever again.
Don't be coy, owl. What would you do?
I think if he could dispense the judgement of Almighty God on hypocrites that try to destroy an innocent man...they would be struck down.
Well that's fucked up. No feeding the hungry, no healing the sick, just vengeance against decent people for trying to keep a rapist out of the supreme court.
Lol, you're an idiot. You have no evidence, but your party showed it's true colors.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

I think if he could dispense the judgement of Almighty God on hypocrites that try to destroy an innocent man...they would be struck down.
Well that's fucked up. No feeding the hungry, no healing the sick, just vengeance against decent people for trying to keep a rapist out of the supreme court.
Those were all lies put forth st the last moment as a vicious political ploy by Democrats to attack and destroy an innocent man. Only a complete idiot or a fool would believe. Point of the spear for personal attack...Kamala Toe Harris.
An educated, intelligent, successful multiracial racial black woman really scares the fuck out of you lame old white men. It's hilarious. Keep up with the silly nicknames. You do your Orange Master proud.
Well lets see, you elected an affirmitive action president only because he was black. Now you want a black woman who admits she slept her way up. Y'all sure can pick them!

That's all.....

5 seconds.

Those were all lies put forth st the last moment as a vicious political ploy by Democrats to attack and destroy an innocent man. Only a complete idiot or a fool would believe. Point of the spear for personal attack...Kamala Toe Harris.
An educated, intelligent, successful multiracial racial black woman really scares the fuck out of you lame old white men. It's hilarious. Keep up with the silly nicknames. You do your Orange Master proud.
You really have to love crazy hypocritical. They claim that undereducated OC and others scare people yet they exhibit even worse symptoms of that same fear of Trump.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

Lol, you're an idiot. You have no evidence, but your party showed it's true colors.
Your party showed it's true colors not giving a fuck that they were maybe seating a man of questionable moral character. Any of a long list of nominees would have been a sure conservative vote but it had to be this guy at all costs, why is that? Perhaps it's the expectation by everyone on both sides that he will protect the president from his growing legal jeopardy?

That's all.....

5 seconds.

Your party showed it's true colors not giving a fuck that they were maybe seating a man of questionable moral character. Any of a long list of nominees would have been a sure conservative vote but it had to be this guy at all costs, why is that? Perhaps it's the expectation by everyone on both sides that he will protect the president from his growing legal jeopardy?

Leftists should never ever talk of morals. Never..ever

That's all.....

5 seconds.

Well you did run Hillary, in that case you will never have the right to talk about morales.

That's all.....

5 seconds.

there's that word again --''scare'' ---- hahahahahah
you mean RACIST black woman
we don't like racist

That's all.....

5 seconds.

That’s a rational thought.
About as rational as believing all the bullshit lies that Democrats in Congress threw around about Kavanaugh and still throw around about Trump. Would a rational person believe that Putin stole our election, or that Hillary was a piss poor candidate and Trump a good candidate that spoke to a demographic that Democratic Party had abandoned?
Ask Mueller. Never mind, his report is due shortly and then you can cry orange tears of acid for your POTUS.
You 100% sure about that? :rolleyes:

we don't like racist

They use that same shit about that loony toon Occasional Kotex.

Nobody in their right mind thinks she's anything more than an idiotic loudmouth clueless how the real world works

we don't like racist

Nobody in their right mind thinks she's anything more than an idiotic loudmouth clueless how the real world works
that's what I said in another thread/etc--these youngsters think they can cure cancer/save the world
they have no idea what the real world is like----

Well you did run Hillary, in that case you will never have the right to talk about morales.
Not a big Hillary fan here. The democrats paid a steep price for running her for president just like republicans will continue to pay very heavily for running Trump. Question is: Who's going to learn from their mistake?

we don't like racist

Great then Sassy.

we don't like racist

that's what I said in another thread/etc--these youngsters think they can cure cancer/save the world
BS dude. They are hip high in reality and can barely keep their noses above the waterline because of how baby boomers fucked up this once great country.

STDs scare me. We know where Kamala has been.
Wow, meathead! A whoremonger you think speaks for the divine (St. Rush) calls a woman a whore and you have already accepted The Word as gospel. This guy who prostitutes truth daily is your source?

That's all.....

5 seconds.

That’s a rational thought.
About as rational as believing all the bullshit lies that Democrats in Congress threw around about Kavanaugh and still throw around about Trump. Would a rational person believe that Putin stole our election, or that Hillary was a piss poor candidate and Trump a good candidate that spoke to a demographic that Democratic Party had abandoned?
Ask Mueller. Never mind, his report is due shortly and then you can cry orange tears of acid for your POTUS.
I hope Mueller wraps it up soon because I’m sick of watching people get arrested for things other than any kind of “Russia collusion investigation.”
LOL! You can't be serious, but you are. They committed crimes and have been justly arrested. Man, you folks will go to any length to justify keeping that POS traitor in the WH just so you can hold on to the fleeting dream of a white, male controlled America from the 50s. Fucking pathetic.
Is that what you believe? Well then get off your keester and show the nation and world what you got because we are losing our competitiveness to the Asians. Chop chop....get with it!

we don't like racist

BS dude. They are hip high in reality and can barely keep their noses above the waterline because of how baby boomers fucked up this once great country.
they do NOT think realistically
......a great example is M Obama's lunch program--looks good on paper, but in reality it's STUPID--the kids just threw the fruits/veggies in the trash can
so;
1. taxpayer $$$ wasted enacting /running the stupid shit policy and wasted by the food service companies having to prepare different meals/etc
2. plan is a failure/wasted $$ and food
3. they more or less FORCED kids to eat what the government told them to eat! = nazis
etc
I know this for a FACT---my relative works for a school cafeteria

we don't like racist

Millennials do not have the luxury of building their own version of reality or kicking the can down the road. They will have to pay for the sins of the 20th century and they are not happy about that.

Forum List

Back