Democratic Party Language translated to English

Comedy can reveal the truth. I doubt the hag bag understands this. Or, maybe that’s what got her in such a bad mood.
Comedy is VERY culturally dependant.

What is funny in China may not be funny in America, and vice-versa. ChiComLady just doesn't understand American humor.

Private school students have every resource known to man, including the best teachers, because their teachers are well paid. If they're NOT doing better than public school students, you're wasting your money.

Home schooled kids, not so much. Too many are like you.
You are really an idiot.

Do you ever post anything that isn't utterly false?

Public school teachers make more in base salary. When government level benefits are added, public school teachers have nearly double the compensation of private school teachers.

How many?
The hundreds exposed by Libs Of TikTok without question - no doubt there are more. I mean, Randi Weingarten is still Fuhrer of the American Federation of Teachers. So enough PST's support the groomer agenda to keep her in power.

Why are so many public school teachers groomers? Because we fail to drag groomers into the public square and flog them?
I'm over your baseless claims.
Your act is old and tiresome.

Why do so many police kill unarmed people?
Why are so many pastors child molesters?
Why are so many conservatives racists Pieces of Trash?
Why do Politicians think they are above the law?

So, you fling shit, and when called on it fling more shit.

None of that is true. “So many” is a tiny percentage. You’re a loser. You were a horrible teacher. You were a groomer. The world is better off with you retired. You’re a parasite who stole money his entire career.

None of that is true. “So many” is a tiny percentage. You’re a loser. You were a horrible teacher. You were a groomer. The world is better off with you retired. You’re a parasite who stole money his entire career.
I hope you feel better now.
Go play.

It's Thanksgiving.
I know you like to vent your anger,

You’re a loser. You were a horrible teacher. You were a groomer. The world is better off with you retired. You’re a parasite who stole money his entire career.
This lil' rant ^^^^^ of yours is your empty life talking. LOLLOLLLOLOLL

I hope you feel better now.
Go play.

It's Thanksgiving.
I know you like to vent your anger,

You’re a loser. You were a horrible teacher. You were a groomer. The world is better off with you retired. You’re a parasite who stole money his entire career.
This lil' rant ^^^^^ of yours is your empty life talking. LOLLOLLLOLOLL
It got you to respond and you didn’t refute it. Why? I am Correct! Loser!

Forum List

Back