Democratic Party Language translated to English

How did this crying-and-lying act work with midterm voters?

Not so well?

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

But then, it's not like Republicans can run on issues.
And yet 5 million more votes for Republicans and taking of the House, putting your girl Nancy out of a job. Promising young people a $10,000 windfall while knowing it was illegal to just dismiss loan payments. So those young people voting Dem will forever be known as SUCKERS. Seems it’s you and the Dems who won’t talk about real issues.

If you say so. If you have to explain something is a joke and nobody's laughing, it would appear it wasn't very funny.

Is "stalker" the new "anti-semite" for you. You seem to have an affinity for trying to pin labels on others who disagree with you.
Nobody? You joyless hag, did you not see the positive responses to the post? You’re such a lying ugly antisemite

Why do you accuse other teachers of being groomers, but of course NOT you.
Didn't we have this discussion?

The over-whelming majority of teachers have no interest in pushing CRT, Queer Theory, America Sucks Theory, or any other of the Democratic BS that the teacher's unions are pushing for.

But, if you were to send your child to a school in which "only" two of the faculty out of fifty, have an interest in "helping them find out" that they are trans, your child could be groomed.

You fucking hypocrite.
Are you too stupid to understand.
I get tired of idiots saying I indoctrinate and groom students.

He claims to be a teacher, but of course he himself is exempt from grooming and indoctrination.

How am I a hypocrite?

Nobody? You joyless hag, did you not see the positive responses to the post? You’re such a lying ugly antisemite

You got positive responses from other members of the cult, not laughter, other than the people laughing at you.

Why are you stalking my posts? What do YOU care what I think. Why do you keep calling me out and then accusing me of stalking you.

So many Republican groomers here.

We know why. No child would willingly adopt the Republican mega perv lifestyle, which states that all white Christian men have not just the _right_ to molest any person of any gender at any time, but have an actual _obligation_ to do so.

Thus, those white christian molestors know that they have to groom their targets from birth to accept such deviant behavior.

Thus, they dedicate their lives to grooming children.

You got positive responses from other members of the cult, not laughter, other than the people laughing at you.

Why are you stalking my posts? What do YOU care what I think. Why do you keep calling me out and then accusing me of stalking you.
Hag. So when you said “nobody” you lied. Ugly, lying, antisemitic stalker you are.

So many Republican groomers here.

We know why. No child would willingly adopt the Republican mega perv lifestyle, which states that all white Christian men have not just the _right_ to molest any person of any gender at any time, but have an actual _obligation_ to do so.

Thus, those white christian molestors know that they have to groom their targets from birth to accept such deviant behavior.

Thus, they dedicate their lives to grooming children.
What the Hell are you talking about, crazy cat lady? How is this even allowed? Kids again asleep at the wheel.

The link is to a website promoting home schooling.

You expected the Education Industrial Complex to advertise the fact that homeschooling is vastly superior to public schools?

The studies show that only home schooling which is highly structured but unstructured home school leads to much lower test scores than public schools. Even the tests scores public school students with low class sizes and more individualized attention are just as high as the home schooled kids.

Over all, students score higher on standardized tests when homeschooled. That is simply a fact.

Forum List

Back