🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Senator Warner Contacted Russian Oligarch Over Steele Dossier

Well,well,well...seems Democratic Party collusion’s with Russia to destroy Donald J. Trump may soon no longer be “terra incognita”anymore. Looks like pineapple face Warner was in collusion.
Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

Yeah, heard and read this also.. Wonder why he was so worried about a paper trail-)

You just can't make this stuff up, you just can't!

Soon, every Leftist on this board will be doing the "yeah but" routine. It probably isn't that big of a deal, besides showing the hypocrisy of these people. Still a lot of fun to smash their faces in it though!

Well,well,well...seems Democratic Party collusion’s with Russia to destroy Donald J. Trump may soon no longer be “terra incognita”anymore. Looks like pineapple face Warner was in collusion.
Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

Yeah, heard and read this also.. Wonder why he was so worried about a paper trail-)

Soon, every Leftist on this board will be doing the "yeah but" routine. It probably isn't that big of a deal, besides showing the hypocrisy of these people. Still a lot of fun to smash their faces in it though!

Yes you can make mountains out of molehills:

Marco Rubio Defends Democratic Colleague Over Misleading Fox News Report | HuffPost

Marco Rubio Defends Democratic Colleague Over Misleading Fox News Report | HuffPost

You should re-read my post, I said it was no big deal in my book. I just suggested it was funny how all that happens.

You should re-read my post, I said it was no big deal in my book. I just suggested it was funny how all that happens.

Let me put it this way Penelope-----------> Warners actions are the LEAST of the Democrats problems, lol. It is no more than a talking point, and a weak one at that. Bigger fish to fry than worrying about some back bencher. For your side, I would be more defensive on what is going to happen to Schiff and company-)

What the hell is an "oligarch lobbyist"

Which one of those words are you having trouble with? We'll see if we can get you some help.

Thanks, that is very kind of you. Maybe you could find someone to explain how one goes about lobbying for oligarchy.

Thank you for you continued patience. From the google.

ol·i·garch
ˈäləˌɡärk/
noun
noun: oligarch; plural noun: oligarchs
  1. 1.
    a ruler in an oligarchy.
  2. 2.
    (especially in Russia) a very rich business leader with a great deal of political influence.
lob·by·ist
ˈläbiist/
noun
noun: lobbyist; plural noun: lobbyists
  1. a person who takes part in an organized attempt to influence legislators.
    "industry lobbyists pushed the government to undo the decision"
Now just put the two definitions together and there you have it.

What the hell is an "oligarch lobbyist"

Which one of those words are you having trouble with? We'll see if we can get you some help.

Thanks, that is very kind of you. Maybe you could find someone to explain how one goes about lobbying for oligarchy.

Thank you for you continued patience. From the google.

ol·i·garch
ˈäləˌɡärk/
noun
noun: oligarch; plural noun: oligarchs
  1. 1.
    a ruler in an oligarchy.
  2. 2.
    (especially in Russia) a very rich business leader with a great deal of political influence.
lob·by·ist
ˈläbiist/
noun
noun: lobbyist; plural noun: lobbyists
  1. a person who takes part in an organized attempt to influence legislators.
    "industry lobbyists pushed the government to undo the decision"
Now just put the two definitions together and there you have it.

Why thanks. So, putting these two definitions together, an oligarch lobbyist would be one who lobbies for oligarchy.

Forum List

Back