Democratic Town Hall: March 13, 2016

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
NOW airing on CNN and TV One at 8:00 pm ET.

Washington (CNN)Two days before five states hold crucial primary elections, CNN and TV One will host a nationally televised prime-time Democratic town hall at Ohio State University in Columbus.

The 8:00 p.m. ET town hall will be hosted by CNN's Jake Tapper and TV One's Roland Martin. Questions will come from the moderators and also from Ohio voters.

The March 13 event will serve as the closing statement in this "Super Tuesday" Democratic primary and follow a similar format of the five critically acclaimed Democratic and Republican town halls that CNN has hosted this year.

Both former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders have accepted their invitations to appear at the town hall.

The five states holding primaries on March 15 are Florida, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina and Ohio.

CNN, TV One to host presidential town hall - CNNPolitics.com

These town halls depend on the narrator . Watched hannity do one wh Trump. He was such an Ass kisser I had to turn it off.

Have the Trump supporters invaded and shut it down........curious............You know how violent they are......

Was concerned for you guys.

These town halls depend on the narrator . Watched hannity do one wh Trump. He was such an Ass kisser I had to turn it off.

Most of these questions are coming from the audience - not canned Hannity bullshit.

Well that's a better format .

Hannity literally started off " with 93mill Americans out of the workforce " bullshit lie . I was done after that .

Wow, if I had only known, before I started watching the Father Knows Best Reunion

Have the Trump supporters invaded and shut it down........curious............You know how violent they are......

No problem. Hillary and Bernie both have Secret Service protection.
And yet they want to disarm Americans..........how quaint.

Yes, President Obama wants to disarm the Secret Service, police, military, and all civilians.
Had any luck at it.............:dunno:

Yes, President Obama wants to disarm the Secret Service, police, military, and all civilians.

Only in having you nuts believe such bullshit.

Have you talked to a Boxer about that.

Have you talked to a Boxer about that.

Huh...?

lol, I'd rather watch paint dry, than watch some staged kabuki theater done by two old white career Politicians trying to out Socialize each other. .

lol, I'd rather watch paint dry, than watch some staged kabuki theater done by two old white career Politicians trying to out Socialize each other. .
I've got that guy iggied........fixin to watch the Walking Dead.

7 long years, we finally get cheaper gas and SHE going to shut down Fracking based on all of her great Scientific background? huh? "we must know what chemicals are used" huh? What is the EPA for?

7 long years, we finally get cheaper gas and SHE going to shut down Fracking based on all of her great Scientific background? huh? "we must know what chemicals are used" huh? What is the EPA for?

Yeah, really pisses me off. I like lighting my cigarettes from the water faucet.

Forum List

Back