Democrats Admit To Stealing House Seat Through Maryland Gerrymandering

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Martin O’Malley Admits To Gerrymandering In Maryland Lawsuit Deposition

"Former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley admitted that he, along with other Maryland Democrats, gerrymandered the state’s 6th district to oust long-time Republican incumbent Rep. Roscoe Bartlett in 2012

“That was my hope,” O’Malley told attorneys in his deposition. “It was my intent to create … a district where the people would be more likely to elect a Democrat than a Republican.”

He succeeded."

Whatever it takes....

"Former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley admitted that he, along with other Maryland Democrats, gerrymandered the state’s 6th district to oust long-time Republican incumbent Rep. Roscoe Bartlett in 2012

“That was my hope,” O’Malley told attorneys in his deposition. “It was my intent to create … a district where the people would be more likely to elect a Democrat than a Republican.”

He succeeded."

Whatever it takes....

Spoken like a true dem criminal! You were born and bred for this, tool!

Both sides have done it before and will do it again. Since the courts can and do rule on what is constitutional, it behooves the GOP to put as many conservative judges into federal jurisdictions as possible before 2020. I expect the democrats to be bringing mucho lawsuits left and right over gerrymandering, energy policy, and everything else in the coming years.

Both sides have done it before and will do it again. Since the courts can and do rule on what is constitutional, it behooves the GOP to put as many conservative judges into federal jurisdictions as possible before 2020. I expect the democrats to be bringing mucho lawsuits left and right over gerrymandering, energy policy, and everything else in the coming years.

We are. We're filling up the judge spots and also you're going to see a lot of sitting judges taken down.

We are. We're filling up the judge spots and also you're going to see a lot of sitting judges taken down.

IMHO there are a few federal judges that ought to be taken down, but those are life time appointments or so I thought. So how do you dispose of those judges? Can they be reassigned to another court without their approval? How about we create a new federal district in Fairbanks, Alaska and move some of these activists up there?

He succeeded."

Whatever it takes....
Democrats are bad, bad, bad.

Thank goodness the Republicans would never do something like this. They are good, good, good.

SSDD

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back