Democrats Already Cheating in Nevada??? Sure looks like it.

"Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid's name was already checked."

Voters Suspicious Of Fraud At Ballot Box - Las Vegas News Story - KVVU Las Vegas

How do you know this is Democrats cheating and not a far more likely explanation of a system glitch?

This is precisely why we shouldn't have been forced to move to these electronic machines. Nothing was wrong with the old paper ballots and lever machines. Just because people in Florida were too stupid to understand how to read their ballot we now have to put up with all of this shit.

I'm in Florida and I understand my ballot quite well thank you.

In Florida we have a ballot and a #2 pencil.

Works just fine.

Last edited:
How do you know this is Democrats cheating and not a far more likely explanation of a system glitch?

This is precisely why we shouldn't have been forced to move to these electronic machines. Nothing was wrong with the old paper ballots and lever machines. Just because people in Florida were too stupid to understand how to read their ballot we now have to put up with all of this shit.

Works just fine.

I'm referring to the morons in the 2000 election who couldn't understand how to fill out a chad. That's why we have all of these electronic machines now.

Baghdad has fairer and more accurate elections than any major Democrat controlled American city

Works just fine.

I'm referring to the morons in the 2000 election who couldn't understand how to fill out a chad. That's why we have all of these electronic machines now.

I know Taz. Just funning with ya. LOL

I'm surprised they weren't also met with a couple jack booted, black panthers with billy clubs.

Is carrying billy clubs illegal? Or wearing Jackboots?

In front of a voting station, yes, it's supposed to be. It's called "voter intimidation" dumb ass. But if you're black, you get a pass. Our racist attorney general has seen to that.

I know, Pale. I object to the DOJ dropping the case myself. MUST you call me a dumbass every day?

Is carrying billy clubs illegal? Or wearing Jackboots?

In front of a voting station, yes, it's supposed to be. It's called "voter intimidation dumb ass. But if you're black, you get a pass. Our racist attorney general has seen to that.

Ah..

But is it okay at political rallies or marching in the street?

Or in bars?

Whether a billy club is a legal possession is usually a matter of municipal ordinance. You do, however, have a constitution right to carry a gun if billy clubs have been outlawed.

Works just fine.

"Chads" are divets left in paper ballots one hits with a push pin. You dun fill them out.

This isn't the only place it's happened.
Voter reports problem with ballot machine
Comments 27
Man said he voted straight-party ticket and got opposite results

P. Christine Smith
Sun Journal Staff

A Craven County voter says he had a near miss at the polls on Thursday when an electronic voting machine completed his straight-party ticket for the opposite of what he intended.

Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked. He cleared the screen and tried again with the same result, he said. Then he asked for and received help from election staff.

“They pushed it twice and the same thing happened,” Laughinghouse said. “That was four times in a row. The fifth time they pushed it and the Republicans came up and I voted.”

Link

I used to be of the opinion that the electronic voting machines were a good thing because it eliminated some of the randomness injected into elections by stupid people, but now it seems that these machines may be more trouble than they're worth.

Anyone miss the good old days when it was the right that heartily mocked the Democrats for supposedly crying 'Stolen Election!!' every time they lost?

I guess the wingnuts didn't have as much genuine contempt for that kind of crybabying as they let on...

...in fact, they seem now to be totally born again stolen election crybabies.

And shameless about it, that's the best part.

Last edited:
One more example of RW whinning. As for the voter noted in the OP, anyone who votes for Angle has to be stupid - if she hates Harry write in Dick (as in Nixon). Nixon may have been a crook, and even a paranoid but not intellectually challenged and nuts.

Anyone miss the good old days when it was the right that heartily mocked the Democrats for supposedly crying 'Stolen Election!!' every time they lost?

I guess the wingnuts didn't have as much genuine contempt for that kind of crybabying as they let on...

Who said anything about stolen elections?

If you idiots would stop trying to steal elections, no one would object to you stealing elections.

See how that works?

No. You probably don't.

If you idiots would stop trying to steal elections, no one would object to you stealing elections.

See how that works?

No. You probably don't.

I rest my case. The born again crybabies are gathering their crybaby army.

Oh yeah, Joyce Ferrara, the woman who was beaten up and had a backwards 'R' carved into her face.

It's typical that Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Swine like the NYshitSwalleer would defend voter crime with sarcasm.

These Obamarrahoidal LIEbturd arseholes are truly despicable ......and of course Mad Madeline hastened to zip in her bullshit.

Forum List

Back